How's your friends' music taste?

How's your friends' music taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84rgsCJOMUA
youtube.com/watch?v=328-EUysVLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to suck her feet

Give me one good reason why I'm not Abbey's bf.

I'm her bf.

You're too scared to approach her at the bar

They think Harry Style's solo album is the apex of music, so pretty good.

Patrician.

*blocks your path*

> youtube.com/watch?v=84rgsCJOMUA

Judging your friends based on music taste is pure snobbery

horrific

There is a difference between judging someone based on their music tastes and judging the music taste itself
Sounding pretty snob yourself buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=328-EUysVLg

What's her fucking problem?

what the fuck

i dont really have any friends, but the group i meet with once a month to play mtg with have taste different than mine. i dont really like the playlist they put on but whatever, dont care.
people like what they like and that's the end of it

My friend likes the goth end of /dark/ and old Asian pop, so unironically very good

My friends mostly bash my tastes because they only like top 40 normie shit. When I put on something they say I put it on simply to be contrarian and that I don't actually like it

ahahahahahahahahahaha what a cunt
Was this staged? What's the source?

>friends

>be an adult bully
"Gee why am I single?"

lel

I live in uk and everyone I know basically just listens to grime

Fuck, that's skinny.

I don't have any friends. ):

Did you ever have friends?

I dont have friend but the guy from whom i get weed likes normie rap and dubstep. He also likes the music what i play which is pretty nice.

Too poor.

kinda went seperate ways at 16 when we all went to new schools.
got some new friends at the new school but also fell out of touch at 19 when school was over

One of my friends listens to music primarily for the lyrics and only listens to 2010+ rap. His favorite artists are chance, Kendrick, and Kanye. I showed him DSOTM and he liked it but he couldn't into any other pink Floyd. I don't understand him

They don't play anything else but rap and reagge.
Luckily their taste has got better and they listen to things like cypress hill and I don't complain.

No, my parents never let me. They made me sle. A time with family and my dad always said he didn't need friends so I shouldn't either ):

Its good. She recommended Massive Attack to me yesterday. She also likes Sufjan and Animal Collective.

Pretty good but i am a music/aux nazi so it can get testy

My friends have entry-level Sup Forums taste. It's not necessarily bad, just uninteresting. They lose their collective shit at the most boring indeh buttrock.

>Friend 1 uses this board, listens to grimes and IDM shit
>Friend 2 only listens to anime openings and whatever was in the schrek soundtrack
>Friend 3 listens to blink-182 / Sum 41 / Green Day / The Black Keys

All the others i don't know really

I used to hang with a guy whose favorite bands were A7X, Hinder, Panic at the Disco and Taylor Swift.

He moved to Hollywood to go do reality tv, last I saw him was like two years ago.

Probably told you to listen to Teardrop

meme tier

I'm pretty anti-social but I do have a girlfriend, she likes metallica and rhcp

everyone i know is pretty knowledgeable in music. 90% of my firends know at least all the mucore and p4k core

She loves prog, but also getting into stuff like ambient, noise, and free improv.

anti social doesnt mean what you think it means

I am socially reclusive, therefore I don't take part in any social circle. However, I like to maintain a relationship, and talked about my gf's tastes, is it clear now?

Too brown

Was he a contestant?

No, he worked in a camera crew

shit for the most part
i have a friend who listens exclusively to bones, suicide boys, pooya, and whatever the fuck else falls into that category. when youre more attracted to the aestetic of the music than how it sounds, youre consuming the wrong kind of art.