The USA is still the country with most white people

There are more white people in the USA than there are in the UK, Germany, France, Sweden and Norway combined..If you add in Canada and Australia, there are even more whites outside of europe to add to the pile. So I dont get the hate for being a "63%er", at least we still have -literally- vast amounts of country that is 98 percent white. Only NYC and LA and Nignog hubs like ferguson and places like that shift the population. I hear that Europe is thoroughly mixed because of how compact everything is.

Also, what will white people do as Europe and even the USA are slowly flooded with shitskins? should we all relocate back to europe??

Europeans, why dont you make it easier for white americans, canadians and australians to at least temporarily move into europe and help with the migrant crisis? obviously we wouldnt all want to stay because we have america to get back to...I see so much whining/hate from europeans about how the americans caused all this mess, when thats not true unless you have a narrow scope of history. So why all the hate for americans??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Eastern_Americans)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what kind of pie is it sempai ?

>americans concider this white

That Looks like an Apple pie!

The American definition of white is pretty loose.

With on 60% of your population, it will now drop rapidly.

Why do people hate Americans: Ignorance of the rest of the world.

>The USA is still the country with most white people
>Still
The only important word here

on the other hand you also have far more non-whites than any other white country (110+ million according to the census), which makes reclaiming your country logistically impossible at this point

denmark you are literally worthless to the world

the 63 percent is not loose, the lose percentage is much larger

it doesnt at all because we are still a MUCH larger population, with a much larger control of spaces and resources.

why does it has a hat ?

btw, america may be ignorant about some things, but almost always, the rest of the world is very ignorant about the usa and its people/culture too.

>it doesnt at all because we are still a MUCH larger population, with a much larger control of spaces and resources.
And how does that help you? You're still going to be bred out of existence, contained to your dwindling pockets in northern rural America. The US is as fucked as everyone else

Because whoever made it just put more dough on top of the apples.

tarte tatin is better

>denmark you are literally worthless to the world
Wrong, they make qt detectives.

here dough is the worst part of the pie, i'd rather have more fruits

yeah but it's not the usual pie

> tarte tatin

absolutely disgusting

>We have places that are 98% white, so don't judge the whole of America because of a couple cities.
You do the same, but you disregard the total national demographics, as well.

>Why don't you want to help?
Fuck off. You Americans are as bad as muslims and blacks.

I don't know why my fellow Americans try to rationalize our countries current state. There are like 100 million whites in Latin America, and yet no one would try to clAim that Latin America is whiter than say Germany. America is really like 55% white once you count out the pseudo white Hispanics and young whites ( the most important measure) are only 50% of their own demographic. Face it friends, America is a sinking ship.

Typical American whites.

first off, there is no "dwindling pockets" in rural america, haha, which is a vast land of unending resources and its also the area where most white people live and where all the guns and security, etc are. i'd take rural over cities anyday even before a racewar scenario.

we also are at no risk for being bred out of existence because we dont live anywhere near the minorities, like by a thousand miles or more.

The US is way less fucked than europe because of our space alone. You think our nig nogs are like muslims who will walk everywhere and loot? they wouldnt even know how, I'm serious. They have no guns, no training, no cars, no money, no food, and they will have much more to worry about..I'm telling you we have so much more space and resources and such big numbers, we arent worried about their growing population like how europe is worried about the refugee crisis, if you cant see this, youre in denial!

Dont get me wrong, we all might be fucked, but the US has more time, thats is why Europe is falling now, and we are still okay FOR NOW.

the apples pieces has to be caramelized otherwise it's not a tatin

Mexicans aren't white, man.

>caring about other countries
no thanks

I accounted for hispanics in my OP numbers/math btw, it still stands there are 200+ million normal white people in the USA

I think the thing eurocucks don't understand is that we have thousands of cities with white populations ranging from 0% to 100%. If races were equally distributed, we'd be conservative as fuck because everyone would be exposed to the niggery. I don't really understand how the concept of unequal racial distributions (think Detroit) is difficult to grasp, but I guess that's European intellectuals for you.

sure arent

don't be salty, I'm sure you can find a kosher tarte tatin somewhere

oh sweet baby Jesus, I'd take a French wife on condition she could make these

But, neither are swedes.

Its just new to them, so they have no idea how it works, plus they are thoroughly sprinkling refugees throughout their countries which our racist grandfathers would never have done haha, they should have put them all in one or a few places

Geographic distance has little to do with it, the fact is that the percentage of whites will continue to rapidly fall and non-whites will increase. Even if you halt all immigration and manage to decrease minority birth rate to white levels, you're still left with something like 40-45%, I don't think you can even claim a country to be white at that point. You know our districts here and in the rest of Western Europe are mostly 95+% white too, right? Whether they're 20 miles away or a thousand, they still spread at the same rate. Look at the distance they've covered already, and compare it to what the US looked like in the 1980's

'latin america' isnt a country.

i subtracted mexicans and it is 63 percent of the usa that is white, which is a huge number considering the scale, plus i said that usa has most white people not that that usa is whiter than germany, which is where most americans are from anyway!

Its you who is being a negative whiner and letting the country die, not the leftists and not the people who you think are in denial.

america is no less a sinking ship than europe is, so what are us (white people) going to do to stop this?

>American maths

You also have the most brown people of any white country, by far. It also depends on what you consider "white" is because Americans like to change it based on what suits them, sometimes it's just xyz type Europeans then other times it's "anything that isn't the colour of coal". Considering the fact that you're all heavily mutted with more than just Europeans most of the time you don't even fit your own definition.

>the French in charge of reading
It's apple pie, Pierre

I don't think burgermutts understand that outside of capital cities and sometimes a few other areas you don't really see anyone but natives.

we get so much sun that white people are just really tan here

distance has everything to do with it. Do you think our thousands of miles of nature will ever have nig nogs roaming them? They dont even know hot to hunt, those places will be breeding grounds for whites and they already are.

>Whether they're 20 miles away or a thousand, they still spread at the same rate

thats false because there are uncountable factors at play, but even then, if the "rate" is still the same then it will take more time for the usa to fall than it would take for the UK to fall to shitskins.

Your demographic info doesnt even count for the refugees, so its basically all useless at this point, but even then, your situation is much more aggressive than ours, I dont see why you dont see it. Mexicans and blacks dont endanger our population or threaten us with makign our daughters their sex slaves, etc. Your shitskins are growing at a much faster rate and are more aggressively taking over your country through immigration.

I dont know where you get 40-45 percent from because its just math you made up from your guesswork lol.

white population isnt falling at all, the minorities have kids younger, so there are more generations contributing to the "new generation" pool faster, but we are still having kids at a healthy rate..All the mexicans & blacks are doing is making themselves more poor, they dont spread across our country at all. The areas they live in are the same areas they lived in before, their population has just grown, but they never spread out across the country and dispersed because they have no economic ability to and we dont invite them like you guys do with your shitskin hordes.

Would you rather:

A. Live in a country with 100 whites and 1 black

B. Live in a country with 1000 whites and 400 blacks.

you do realize that uk is the least educated in western world right? you have made the same argument that has been debunked several times in this thread already.

77.35% of americans identify as white

63 percent are actually white, when you take out hispanics and mixed people, etc

Why are british people so stupid?

your european ratio is way off, your american ratio is way off.

kill yourself

Examples, Daeshawn

what are you trying to say? you stupid chinks and your broken english smdh

>Your demographic info doesnt even count for the refugees, so its basically all useless at this point
what, the 2 million of them in Germany that make up about 3% of the population? It's not enough to significantly skew the demographics. Doesn't the US also have a huge number of illegal immigrants that don't get counted in the census? If there's even ten million of them then that already is a higher percentage than the refugees in Germany

>Mexicans and blacks dont endanger our population or threaten us with makign our daughters their sex slaves, etc
Blacks don't endanger your population? It's irrelevant anyway because frankly they're all as unwanted as each other, if we have to argue over which non-white ethnic majority is better live under then we've already lost

>I dont know where you get 40-45 percent from because its just math you made up from your guesswork lol.
from >white population isnt falling at all, the minorities have kids younger, so there are more generations contributing to the "new generation" pool faster, but we are still having kids at a healthy rate
They have a higher birth rate and you keep letting them in. How is it not falling? Maybe your whites above replacement rate for now but they won't be for long

>they dont spread across our country at all. The areas they live in are the same areas they lived in before, their population has just grown, but they never spread out across the country and dispersed because they have no economic ability to
I don't have a comparison map on hand but looking at it sure looks like they are. You used to be 90% white a few decades ago.

I think you are the delusional one here mate.

here we dont cover our pie john

you idiot, I said we have more white people than any of you do combined, not "le we are more white"

mexicans live in the southwest, they always have notice all the mexican names everywhere there?? nobody lives there its dry empty desert and no loss, the space we live on is not being encroached on, mexicans live on territory that was always "mexican", big deal? we still have more whites than you do and we also arent endangered like you are

what is with you all and mexicans anyway? the way i see it, they are no different than other mixed european people like sicilians or italians or something. unless they are 100% native.

we dont keep letting mexicans in either btw, and your refugee problem is growing wayyyyyyy faster than our illegal immigrants who commit barely any crime, dont roam our streets causing chaos and threaten our way of life, but oh yeah im the one in denial...

>There are more white people in the USA than there are in the UK, Germany, France, Sweden and Norway combined.

Why don't you count all of Europe?

>barely any crime

i mean relative to your invaders not compared to whites lol

haha yeah, there was actually a lot more wiggle room to add more countries but i stopped there because i didnt know which ones were really white, but okay, add austria too, math still works

According to your own government's standard of what's "white", Germany is currently getting flooded with whites.
Those also constitute your 62%.

Not that there's a point talking to a disingeuous faggot like you.

This is considered white in US.

This is also considered white in the US.

thats a tanned american, you bigot

>Those also constitute your 62%.

why are europeans so stupid? did you even bother looking that up? because the percentage that includes the races youre talking about is 77, and the percentage of normal white europeans is 62 percent.

and no, they arent white, youre being flooded with islamic arabs who are actually openly intending to overthrow and kill you all

oh and youre the disingeuous faggot for not bothering to research anything you say

>brazil

>britainistan

:^)

I know, they give us shit because of beaners. I'd take dumbass illegal beaners over violent Muslims who hate my culture and rape my children. Mexicans can be assimilated, Muslims can't. Both groups need to go back to their shit holes though.

>because the percentage that includes the races youre talking about is 77
That's just including hispanic whites, user.

and aren't hispanic.

>and no, they arent white, youre being flooded with islamic arabs who are actually openly intending to overthrow and kill you all
Yeah, no shit, WE don't consider these creatures white.

>oh and youre the disingeuous faggot for not bothering to research anything you say
"no u"

> and aren't hispanic.

nobody considers either of those white, you just made that up and even if they did include arabs in the 62 which they dont, you do realize that middle eastern people only make up a tiny percentage of our country right? it wouldnt change my math at all, my point still stands and middle eastern people arent a large demographic in the usa

and nobody considers blacks whites lol, and believe me, blacks would way rather identify as black

even then though, the population of "european americans" is still 62 percent.

literally kys

agreed man, im not encouraging marxist BS but I got respect for a lot of mexicans, the stupid ones you see on tv are pretty much their equivalent to our stupid sjws and anarchists and white trash and crap. overall, its nothing like what you hear about happening on ordinary streets in europe every day these days thanks to the europeans shitty leaders.

>even then though, the population of "european americans" is still 62 percent.

That's good for you. We both know it won't stay that way.

I wonder why you bothered making this thread. If we were in the position where we could "make it easier for white americans, canadians and australians to at least temporarily move into europe and help with the migrant crisis" we wouldn't have a migrant crisis.

This thread was retarded from the get go. You start with a wrong premisse, i.e. that you have more whites than we do and your main argument is self-conflating.
>So why all the hate for americans??
is hopefully answered with that.

Add "goodest goy golem for the kikes" and you might understand the hatred people have for Americans.

How do they count middle-easterners? Because I'm looking at this wikipedia page (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity) and it doesn't list them, and yet if you look at the Middle Eastern American page (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Eastern_Americans) it says they make up a significant 3% of the population.

You're right, you cover your women instead.

Haha, no Austria we both know that youre just upset that youre country is meaningless, so you try to blame the Rome of the day for all your problems just like a nigger.

I made this thread because cucks like you criticize americans for stupid reasons anytime an american tries to chime in on your 'population crisis'(you may hate this but our people come from your land and our ancestors are buried there just like yours are)..

About our population not staying at 62, it'll probably actually probably fluctuate because white americans dont have kids at the same rate as minorities, so there is a generational gap, and after some time, im sure mexicans sill stop having 20 kids because they arent trying to do what arabs in europe actually are trying to do.

btw, that wasnt my main argument, im not formulating an essay you idiot, im just typing and making multiple points that you stupid europeans get triggered by.

about making it easier for ex-euros to return, its really all in your hands to make your politicians listen but as of now its damn near impossible to get back to europe unless youre rich or really educated..

about the jews, yeah, i can agree with you there, but as you see from the countless antisemtic american posters here we have no idea why our government supports israel so much lol. literally, they dont make any points other than that israel gives us military intel. but americans are only recently waking up to the "israel", so you cant really criticize americans for something they were not participating in and are now working to stop...even liberals dont like israel..

>Americans think this is an argument

You also have 45 MILLION NIGGERS

For every one muslim in Britain

There are 15 niggers in America

Let that sink in and next time learn how numbers work you fucking retard

but it doesn't matter user because they have guns and free speech :^)

3 percent doesnt change my math at all, i left plenty of wiggle room to add another country or two's worth of europeans, I just stopped there, so 3 percent taken off for arabs doesnt really change anything, but from what i can tell the 62 percent doesnt include anything but pure europeans, unless you can show me where it says middle eastern peopel are considered "white" in US census data because nowhere does it say that...I'll even accept a wiki page or anything

or a halal tarte tatin in any store on canada

>The United States Census Bureau defines White people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who reported "White" or wrote in entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Near Easterner, Arab, or Polish."[14] Whites constitute the majority of the U.S. population, with a total of about 245,532,000 or 77.7% of the population as of 2013. There are 62.6% Whites when Hispanics who describe themselves as "white" are taken out of the calculation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

4th paragraph

hah british people once again showing off how retarded they are.

let me write this so you can understand:

USA BIG, BRITAIN SMALL.

In USA, white people live in one area very far away from niggers

In Britain, white people are packed in with all different races like sardines

Take a look at a demographic chart, you idiot.

Also, niggers are not nearly the open threat the refugees are, if you honestly think this, maybe you should come to america and talk to black people, they are literally nothing like the isis-lite squads you have roaming your streets, and they are just growing and growing and tellign you the whole time they are coming for your heads too.

and this is actually relevant too. we have guns, and a lot of them..and we know how to use them, unlike niggers but probably not unlike arabs

>Americans
>White

> I hear that Europe is thoroughly mixed because of how compact everything is.

Continental Europe has the same population density as USA minus Alaska

>In Britain, white people are packed in with all different races like sardines
except the majority of districts are 95+% white, just like in the US

>Complain about immigration
>Europeans are the biggest diaspora fags in human history

You can make this shit up

ok, i concede that arabs are considered white legally, but like i said, changes nothing, i already left wiggle room for this purpose

>America is 77% white!
>oh wait it's 62% white if you don't count brown spics
>oh wait it's actually 59% because we count arabs as white
>oh wait there's tens of millions mexican immigrants and their kids who don't get counted but we're still above 50%!
jesus christ man

durr except you live 10 miles away from areas that arent and you have loads of unaccounted for refugees piling in every single day

we have a lot more majority white cities than you do in your whole country in a few states and all of those cities are far away from blacks, mexicans whatever literally no minorities for 500 miles.

> Romney still couldn't win the state he governed

>how numbers work
What is percentage?
What are population percentages?
How effectively did the Albanians ethnically cleanse the Armenians based on population percentage?
How does this compare to the situation in the USA?
What is the muzzie population percentage in the UK? In England? In London? Tower Hamlets and Newham?
Seems like you have your own Detroit to deal with Tea-Nigger.

>Americans think this is an argument
Doesn't matter how many people you have if you just get outvoted.

Most of your whites are old. Your children are a white minority. No other "white" country can say that, not even Cucknada.

This is considered holy scripture by the Mayor of London

>i put shit in greentext when i need to strawman!

the illegals dont affect the numbers i gave you idiot, nobody said we are the most white country, i said we have more whites, and yeah three percent literally changes nothing, ive told you i left like 13 million white people out of my math to account for any sort of extras that slipped through

how did the british get so stupid so quickly?

And they're all fat and retarded. The White Race is doomed.

this same thing goes for your countries you idiot, even if we do become a 'le minority generation', and whites decide to continue not having kids, we still have more whites and more white dominated land than you do, you cuck

well, we still control that so no biggie, we'll have control probably after you europeans have lost yours

this applies to europe too. and yup, i think were all doomed look how great we get along...

>well, we still control
You are literally ruled by a nigger.

That's because most Americans (and apparently French too) are too stupid to flavor the crust. Add some fucking sugar and cinnamon. The crust isn't just a container for apples. Why nobody seems to grasp this is beyond me. I'm convinced most humans are simply too stupid to be able to cook appropriately.

Is it weird being an American at election time, and automatically knowing without politics ever being mentioned when you meet a white man there's about a 3 in 4 chance you're meeting a republican, and when you meet a black man knowing there's about a 19 in 20 chance you're meeting a Democrat?

This is the most American comment I've read tonight. "Don't you know how to fucking cook? Put more sugar on it!"

half nigger, half jew actually lol..

but, come on, we werent racist, whites elected him not minorities, we trusted the guy and he let us down, now all CURRENT candidates are white, so big deal?

>durr except you live 10 miles away from areas that arent
and I still never see any of them

>and you have loads of unaccounted for refugees piling in every single day
are you thinking of Germany?

also the president of the US

>and yeah three percent literally changes nothing
that's less than the percentage of refugees in Germany so no it changes quite a bit. What math, your math of number of white people? Why would that matter at all if the percentage of them is rapidly falling?

>hurr we have most white ppl in teh worldz!!!
what the does that matter when you guys are the minority and Pedro is running the country?

Getting along has fuck all to do with it. Most White People are fucking subhuman morons that the Nazis would have euthanized at this point. Every day I wake up, no matter how many times I fail to die in my sleep, I still can't believe people are as stupid as they are as the norm. And now all the males are sociopaths too. Yay! Whites are their own worst enemies.

>but, come on, we werent racist
This is supposed to be a point in your favor? Face it your country is dead.

No, it doesn't, dumbfuck. Every single other white country still has a white majority among children.

After Britain votes to stay in the EU next month they'll take it as a implicit approval of being more involved with Europe, and you'll be in Schengin soon.

It is what it is, I gave up hope for the white west a long time ago senpai

>tfw living in a community that is 96% white
>old white people driving vintage cars
>town center that has stayed the same style since 1952

come home