Best way to kill someone without being caught?

best way to kill someone without being caught?
is arsenic a good idea or can you guys recommend me anything better and less detectable?im pretty broke and cant buy shit from deep web and whatever

Not being a fucktard is the best way to go here.

fuck you

BUMP

bumbe

more details OP, more details

someone i called friend who i thought cared about me,turns out didnt care about me at all and was acting depressing on purpose to push me over the suicide edge.i've got screenshots of her saying that how she wouldnt care if i an hero'd

If you want to kill someone then go shoot them wherever they happen to be, quit being a little bitch

Cyanide laced jello pudding

yeah
no
and how do i get cyanide user?

report her to the police then. that is illegal asfuck.
you could also ruin her life more by spreading these messages around. to show others how shit she is.

seriously tho, repot her to the cops. making/trying to get someone to kill themselves is very very illegal

but i want to get back on that bitch user
she hurt my feelings acting like all caring and shit
i want to ruin her life or kill her

idk dude hide some cocaine in her bedroom and call the cops on her

bumper

If they die in the next year this post is enough to convict you, fucking think before you do.

>implying im dumb enough not to use a public computer

>Implying you can think that far ahead and still not know how a brick to the neck works

>muh feelings

OP i meant details about the target
are you close enough?
when is that your friend is alone?

how the fuck am i supposed to get away with the murder you idiot?
i know how to kill
i need help getting away with it
im sorry that you never had a friend user

we are not that close,average friends
she is walking home after work every day for at least a mile and her house is pretty much in a ghetto.i just need an untracable technique

>Whack with brick
>Go to pub
>Say you were at the pub

Pong seeds

bomp

vegebump