Admit it, coffee is a tool of the NWO.

>harms sleep
>increases cortisol
>costs a shitload when from a coffee shop
>doesn't ever taste good, you just get used to it
>causes awful breath, decreasing chances of mating to propagate the white race

Delete this.

Tea masterrace I assume?

It is fucking delicious you cock sucker tea drinker.

*sips coffee*

DELETE THIS POST

AI VELHO, FECHA TUDO

Coffee is the white man's drink. Tea is for hipsters and Arabs.

it tastes good, but it is 'addictive' in a kind of annoying way. The people who are like
>OMG I can't function until i have MY coffee
are full of shit.

However, after years of drinking coffee every morning you get to a point where you just end up caving and having one even if you try not to, because you know you'll feel better if you just have one.

Tea is for sissy limeys that live in sharia controlled zones. destroy yourself

>harms sleep
Only if you have it right before you sleep
>increases cortisol
so?
So don't buy from coffee shops
subjective
what are mints?

Good gringos

There's nothing wrong with coffee OP
Are you some kind of anti-luso?
It's like another Tuiuti
Ai velho

>harms sleep

Only if you have far too much, or have it too late. Having one cup in the morning to give you a kick start isn't going to have any effect on your sleeping pattern.

>increases cortisol

Moderation.

Of course it does. You can't possibly be surprised that a business wants to make more profit. Buy ground beans (like I do) for a few £ - and that will keep you stocked for weeks, if not a month.

>doesn't ever taste good

This is preference.

>causes awful breath

It doesn't.

I just can't stand the autistic coffee culture that's permeating itself throughout the country.
I blame America.

It started during the dot com bubble in the 90's, so blame the internet no America.

Good coffee is one of the healthiest things you can put inside you.

Do yourselves a favor and report any off-topic threads you see on Sup Forums.

Click the little arrow to the right of the post ID and click report post.

Do your part to make Sup Forums a better place.

>largest source of antioxidents in the american diet
>tool of the NWO

Nope.

This.
Bitches dont understand about antioxidants and several phytochemicals coffee contains.

Also, increasing cortisol isnt necessarily bad, the body needs stress to thrive, just not too much, and rest periods.

Proper usage of coffee is very healthy, not shit you get at starbucks which is 30% sugar.

>coffee doesn't cause bad breath.
You're just used to the stench coming off of your limey, tooth stumps.

Hehe, once climate change desimates ethiopia once and for all my country will become the only coffee superpower left....

I want to personally thank white cuck culture for making Starbucks a huge deal

>implying

drinking the caffeinated jew ever

Unless it's sweet tea.
That shit is amazing

Doesn't harm my sleep
It's dirt cheap, even from a coffee shop (like $2 for a venti coffee at Starbucks)
Tastes fucking awesome
May give me bad breath but hardly affects 'mating' lol

Coffee in the morning, green/peppermint tea in the evening masterrace here.

i only drink gluten free cofee you pleb

Holding a coffee cup right now.

Why do you do this to me /pol? Is everything off limits? I remember reading a thread just recently that breathing through my mouth is bad so now I'm breathing through my nose and I don't like it.

I had more joy just reading Genesis this morning and the lineages therein.

Are you trying to make the world so intolerable to me that I run to God?

thanks for reminding me, time to grind some beans and make some coffee.

GOAT

>not drinking black coffee

I wish I could have coffee for the first time again.
Been drinking coffee for just under a decade now. 9 years ago when I drank a cup in the morning I felt great, now I feel slightlly less shitty.

You guy think a week or a month without cafeïne get me back to the old days?

Stop letting faceless strangers hold so much sway over what you do. You can still be a mouthbreather if you want, just know that it has some side effects. Everybody is convinced they know the right way to do everything, regardless of whether they do or not. I bet 90% of the people in this thread aren't shitting properly.

Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. Haven't you ever exercised before?

Coffee is the drink of the colonial masterracers

Weak minded individuals such as yourself always be easy to influence user. You might as well become a tool of the Kek, it's the only thing that can save you from utter degeneracy.

Your mom didnt taste good at first either, gives bad breath but Im pretty sure shes not nwo.
Mother england, dont hate on our rebel drink. Babylon will fall soon enough, let us have our coffee first

Arabs invented it

Fellow coffee holding brethren is it true that breathing through your mouth is bad I've been doing that a lot recently and just noticed now

Drink 1-2 cups, take breaks on the weekends. There you go coffee is in moderation, and your cortisol goes down.

Amen.
I tried drinking tea early college especially yerba mate fore caffeine but it doesnt do it for me

Chinks invented pot, that doesnt mean its not good for sail boats.

Get a peculator. Coffee tastes great and isn't grainy. Although I still have my Stainless Steel French Press.

Yerba Mate is also a really potent caffeine carrier.

Yes I do exercise, I can only bench 205lbs but I'm a small guy. I just didn't know this was a thing.

Honestly if someone has a valid reason for doing something I'll try it. I just feel backed into a corner and sometimes I feel like I've left the ground and started floating because the dirt beneath me is intolerable to me too. Figuratively of course.

Idols are powerless.

It apparently increases your bodies stress and lowers your brains ability to process oxygen. At least from what I've read online. So it seemed important to at least try to breath through my nose even though I've been breathing through my mouth my entire life.

Is the cola nut an acceptable caffeine source?

Doesn't mean its part of the substance of the sail boat master race

>harms sleep
don't drink it in the afternoon
>increases cortisol
Cortisol isn’t all bad, though. In fact, it’s necessary for you to function. Cortisol peaks in the morning, helping to wake you up, and it can be a useful as an indicator of strain, letting you know when to slow down or stop something that’s stressing you out. Cortisol also decreases inflammation – that’s part of the reason your body releases it in response to, for example, a workout that tears your muscle tissue.
so does 'anything' when you buy it from an 'anything' shop
Very subjective, I fucking hate tomatoes, do you?
brush your teeth
I bet you're shilling for an energy drink

If you don't mind staining your teeth horribly.

Turks fueled up on coffee have stolen Germany away from its indigenous people in under a century without even raising a sword. Their reproduction rates are insane. Your meme'ing doesn't make sense.

I was thinking more in line of cheap locally produced pop, still a bit of actual nut in that.
I drink it sugar-free so at least my teeth won't rot away as fast.

Yeah its fine then. No real reason not to drink it.

It was.
Thats where the word canvas comes from, cannabis. Also used as parchment for a good portion of history.
To use recreationally is degenerate, I dont use. But war on drugs was one of out greatest errors of the west, everything has its place, coffees good for a cup in the morning. I dont drink itlike water, typically 1 or 2. Its acid levelswill cause inflamation in. joints

Found joe rogan

Never mind I didn't read it all

Bretty sure Joe Rogan is hooked up to an oxygen tank with mixed in weedpot.

>coffee have antioxidants, great for anti cancer
>coffee can wake you up
>coffee is good for digestive system

*sips cohi

Denmark relied so much on hemp as a seafaring nation, hempen ropes, hempen sails, hempen clothes and in times of need, hempen food, it would make sense to have hempseed porridge be a staple diet in such an environment.

Fucking sheep. No coffee is not a tool of the NWO. It's an ancient method of initiation employed by several pre-Columbus American civilizations, notably the Aztecs, whose culture can be classed as "solar" (rather than "lunar").

Large doses of the cocoa bean were consumed by the initiate (always a member of the priestly or royal class, in the case of the latter the regent assumed the function of both priest and warrior). The initiate was then placed before grotesque statues, whose faces were said to resemble the gods. In large enough doses it was said that the faces would move and even talk; and in this way the initiate could connect to the divine element.

And this brings us to the UFO/Fallen Angel connection. Click here to learn more.

This thread is not serious, is it?

It should be legalized though, it would create revenue for those that would use it anyway. Criminalizing something that you dont agree with is the liberal way.
It should be easy for someone to go to a store and pick up their dope if they have cancer or some shit instead of being forced to pay big pharma

I would gladly know how that relates to ayy lmaos.

They say the fibers are more flexible and have greater tencile strength than fiberglass.

>clicks to learn more but it doesn't work
Please fix it.

Dude was pry just watching too many ancient aliens.

Sounds like the people who say the same thing about beer and when I ask what beer they've had it's usually shit-tier stuff like Bud Light.

Budweiser is good though

Coffee always makes me want to breed, but no white girls interestedm so I just fap furiously :(

Be alpha like muzzies and rape. Its the new thing, and if anyone gives you shit say its part of your new religion, islam.
Profit

Coffee is literally an Arab's drink. You're not an Arab, are you?

>me after I drink a nice cup of coffee in the morning

Meins columbian
Blend.
Though arab has more caffein i like the tast of the darker roast better.

> not fucking a qt with coffee breath

well, just kill yourself lad.

Wife brings me a cup everymorning

It isn't that easy, if you rape a loli without being brown you go to jail for 10 years. Also, since I'm a legal immigrant and not an invader, I would get deported.

Sucks bra.
But I didnt say loli. Dont be a pedo.
I was referin to sjws.
They want it.
But I guess your right m8

>coffee have antioxidants, great for anti cancer
Antioxidant is a buzzword. Not a single study has managed to prove that antioxidants are healthy for their antioxidizing properties. Thus, antioxidants doesn't mean healthy, in fact, many antioxidants that were formerly believed to be healthy turned out to cause cancer. Certain forms of Vitamin A and Vitamin E for example.

>coffee can wake you up
At that point, when you feel that you only truly wake up after having your first caffeine fix, you are addicted, which is unhealthy for your brain.

>coffee is good for digestive system
Coffee irritates the digestive system and can cause ulcers, heartburn, stomach pain and diarrhea.

*tip moccamaster*

Coffee is redpilled, and it even raises your IQ.

Source: My Girlfriend

I dunno about that, but i know that you can pretty much bend a hemp plant down as much as you want and it will continue growing merrily.
Takes quite a bit to snap a waterfed plant beyond the seedling stage.

>eat sodium borohydride
>run out of oxidants
>die

How do I get off coffee if I have been an addict for 3 years ?

I drink 2 cups daily, I think I can never recover again because it is also very beneficial to me since I have low blood pressure.

I just accepted it at this point though that the positives outweigh the negatives desu

Misusing stuff is NWO, properly using stuff is good.
Just got off a three-consecutive-day caffeine fast. Felt bad for the first two days, then was awesome.

pump espresso is the only choice.

Just keep drinking it.
With that moderation its good for you if black
Make sure you also drink water.
It helps prevent colon cancer

>taking scientific advice from Finnish Sup Forumstards
topkek

but muh neurondamage and oxidative stress and free super radicals and the green party and the vegan herbal jew

Thanks !

Looks like my link is broken, sry m8s.

This method of initiatic contact with the divine was echoed in such diverse Traditions as the Hellenic mysteries, the Ghibelline Knights Templar, the priestly castes of ancient Iran, India, Tibet, Ireland, elsewhere in pre-Columbus America, and Rome. Evola and Guenon used the "Traditional Method" to pick out the common threads. In brief, this is the technique of finding the universal elements which exist in these traditions. Wherever a feature is universal (as in the case of the Luciferian Stone, the Philosopher's Stone, or the Grail), this signifies that this element is to be read allegorically as a necessary step in any attempt at transcendence. It has even been suggested that wherever these universal elements exist, we may find their true source further back historically. And so if a rite was practiced by the early followers of Hermes Trismegistus, but also by, say, the Aztecs, we must look even further back to find its source.

Evola suggests that the source of many such initiatic rites is found in the time period corresponding to Hesiod's Golden Age, known by other names in other traditions. This is the antideluvian world of the Hebrews, when the Watchers (fallen angels) came down to the daughters of men and bred with them, teaching them also forbidden knowledge and arts. In the ancient Irish Tradition they are called Tuatha de Danaan.

It was none other than Jacques Vallee, the UFO expert who consulted with Spielberg for the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, who said:

"We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth.... I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact."

You think you know coffee, heh, I'll show you coffee.

*teleports behind you*

>whitest countries drink most of the coffee
Color me surprised.

Jeez I wonder what you do for a living

What do you think of Solomon's Ring? Isn't this where the whole philosopher stone nonsense comes from in reality?

I've recently read Enoch actually so it was pretty cool to see how much of the NT Apostles and even Jesus Christ referenced it. Although I doubt the version we have is exactly the same.

At any rate we know in Genesis alone that the fallen angels took wives and had nephilim. Not to mention the fact they're often the ones behind Mary apparitions and such.

>drinking anything besides water

Coffee comes from Arabic Qahwa you idiot, it's quintessential part of Arabian culture

It gave me acid reflux that I can't shake. Stay away from coffee lads. I wish I had.

So much fucking this.

Coffee is for real fucking men, tea is for lefty numales.

Coffee is what gets me up at 5am to head to the office -- I just couldn't do that with a pussy drink like tea. I love my work, and I can safely say fuck you to all those beta anons who want me to be a less efficient worker.

Sure you wouldn't like a weak milky blend instead?
If we're being honest.

Big brains need lots of juice.

>Only if you have it right before you sleep
or like 5 hours before you sleep, at least for me

Just don't drink a lot of it
once in a while when you're really tired and need to wake up it's ok, just don't drink it daily.

Easily replaceable with cold showers, which are much better.

>harms sleep
Not if you drink it properly. Don't drink caffiene after 6 and you WILL be able to fall asleep by 12 unless you go overboard with it.

>increases cortisol
So does remembering embarrassing shit you've said in primary school.

>Costs a shitload when from a coffee shop
True, but you shouldn't be doing that. Make your own coffee. You can buy big bags of beans for like 10-20 dollars depending on desired quality

subjective

>awful breath
coffee breath > morning breath

It only causes issues if you drink it too late in the day. Lets assume you sleep at 10:00PM, stop drinking coffee after 2:00PM and you sleep fine.

Coffee is valuable, not only as a stimulant (stimulating the mitochondria to aid in burning fat as fuel) but as a powerful antioxidant, something rare in most western diets.

The catch? Make sure the coffee is organic, or at the very least, unflavored. No sugar, and no milk. Also, iced is the way to go, as hot beverages do increase the risk for esophageal cancer.

Pure cocoa is another plant that has benefits when consumed, but is often paired with harmful sugars and lots of fats making it high calorie.

I won't deny caffeine is used by the NWO, but they'd rather you drink a monster than an iced glass of black organic coffee, because the later will likely extend your life expectancy, without harming gut flora.