Fuck this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
thefreethoughtproject.com/years-kelly-thomas-beating-fullerton-pd-primed-kill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

404'd cont?

>friend is brainlet, soyboy, beta far-right, NRA, and conspiracy nut
>trying to become a police officer.

He's getting closer to his "dream job" How the fuck do I stop him? I love the kid but he's fucking stupid, and I can seeing doing something like this as an officer

no, fuck YOU motherfucker

lace him with acid. like a fucking lot of it. then video tape it and send it to the department he's trying to get hired by

lapdog

>Do not reach for your waist or back or we will shoot you

>repeat x 3

>He reaches for his waist and gets shot

Not seeing the issue

if someone killed him, theyd be the bono of the us prison system

>bono of the us prison system

He was found not guity

the inmates would treat him like a king tho

bootlicker bitch

whoever killed him would be sent to prison

This...

>accurate assessment.

how the fuck....? I think you must be confused

>They would be treated like a king by a bunch of violent primates

Plus the cop only shot a white guy, the niggers wouldn't care

He was being issued outrageous commands, the person clearly was begging for their life. The "officer" is not fit to be an officer.

They were searching for any reason to kill the man. Fuck off.

then what the fuck was the point of the whole simon says bullshit? That fucker was looking for a reason to kill him

When you're drunk and terrified you do stupid shit. Like try to pull up your pants when crawling on the floor. Should have just had him stay where he was and cuffed him.
>Not seeing the issue
Clearly his department did. Otherwise he wouldn't have been fired

Tbh I blame the guy shouting at them, he made it extremely tense and unnecessarily hostile. The guy was obviously unarmed and even though I think they guy who shot did so too early and excessively, he was within his rights and was probs nervous as hell cause if the shitty guy who was yelling. Also they brought lethals and not one non lethal weapon. Tl;dr, Texas doesn't have the best police

yeah cause doing something that some random asshole tells you not to means you get shot now

Crime in Chicago has been tracked by the Chicago Police Department's Bureau of Records since the beginning of the 20th century. The city's overall crime rate, especially the violent crime rate, is substantially higher than the US average. Chicago was responsible for nearly half of 2016's national increase in homicides in the US. Chicago saw a major rise in violent crime starting in the late 1960s. Murders in the city first peaked in 1974, with 970 murders when the city's population was over three million, resulting in a murder rate of around 29 per 100,000, and again in 1992, with 943 murders when the city had fewer than three million people, resulting in a murder rate of 34 murders per 100,000 citizens. After 1992, the murder count decreased to 641 murders. The population was at 2,799,000 in 1999, so the decrease was slow, but still an improvement. In 2002, Chicago had fewer murders but a significantly higher murder rate than New York or Los Angeles. Chicago experienced a major rise in violent crime starting in the late 1960s, a decline in overall crime in the 2000s, and then a rebound in overall murders the mid-2010s. Murder, rape, and robbery are common violent crimes in the city, and the occurrences of such incidents are documented by the Chicago Police Department and indexed in annual crime reports. After adopting crime-fighting techniques in 2004 that were recommended by the Los Angeles Police Department and the New York City Police Department, Chicago recorded 448 homicides, the lowest total since 1965. This murder rate of 15.65 per 100,000 population is still above the U.S. average, an average which takes in many small towns and suburbs. Chicago's homicide rate had surpassed that of Los Angeles by 2010 (16.02 per 100,000), and was more than twice that of New York City (7.0 per 100,000) in the same year.

By the end of 2015, Chicago's homicide rate would rise to 18.6 per 100,000. By 2016, Chicago had recorded more homicides and shooting victims than New York City and Los Angeles combined. Chicago's biggest criminal justice challenges have not changed much over the last 50 years, and statistically reside with homicide, armed robbery, gang violence, and aggravated battery. On March 27 of 2016, Mayor Rahm Emanuel appointed former CPD Chief of Patrol, Eddie Johnson, as the new police superintendent, who was confirmed by a unanimous vote of the Chicago City Council in April 2016. Johnson replaced interim superintendent, John Escalante. According to the 2011 Homicide Report released by the Chicago Police Department, the murder clearance rate has dropped from over 70% for 1991 to under 34% for 2011. Former Chicago Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said a pervasive "no-snitch code" on the street remains the biggest reason more murders aren’t being solved in Chicago, adding, “We’re not doing well because we’re not getting cooperation". By 2016, Chicago's murder clearance rate had dropped to only 21%, and its detective force had dwindled from 1,151 in 2009 to 863 as of July 2016. A Chicago Magazine article further pointed out that, "in Chicago, people are quite literally getting away with murder". 76.3 percent of murder victims had a prior arrest history. Warmer months have significantly higher murder rates, and over 70% of murders take place between 7PM and 5AM.

Hope this bitch ass cop 404'd

If someone is looking for a reason to kill you, don't give them one. The police were that he was drunk and waving a gun around, they couldn't just take that lightly

the "gun" was a pest control pellet gun for his job

don't make fucking excuses for him. We give cops the authority to make good judgement calls based on their training. Doesn't matter if the situation is tense or even if it's gone to complete hell. if he get shaken that easily, he should never have been given a badge

The police were told*

>resulting in a murder rate of 34 murders per 100,000 citizens.

That's hig isn't it ?

Dont give them one?! They are going to find one no matter what.

Dont get me wrong, I support the police, but this is a clear-cut case of THEY ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. THEY ARE NOT INVULNERABLE.

yeah, im not gonna read that motherfucker. if you have something to say, then just say it

Look fuckstick..

I never gave myself a name..
I'm not the only user who uses the same pics for posts, accept mine original..not stupid fucking meme spam shit that normie fuck spam fags use..
I never intented it..but I think it's hilarious that you betafags get so pissed when I'm on..

Shit, it started on the very first thread i ever made on here..not my fault.
So back the fuck off dipshit.
You obviously don't know how to get shit from me..
Gtfo you little limpdick loner bitch..

Cops are bad in Chicago

>We give cops the authority to make good judgement calls based on their training
Well... that fucking cop was doing a shit job at making a good judgement call. He went in there with a "make my day" attitude instead of a "let's help make sure everyone is safe" attitude.

>Get's fired for not following protocol in this situation.
>Found not-guilty because apparently he was just following protocol, and was scared for his life

Yeah? What did he do? Shoot a black guy that was waving a gun in his face?

well said, well said

Y'know what's really funny? The gun may very well have gone off by accident, but because cops are trained to project this illusion of infallibility, he will never be able to admit it. He'd rather take a chance in court than just say he fucked up.

>sjws are bad
>let us fight for justice in society, because i'm triggered by something that happened 2 years ago and i ignored it until it was on reddit
the absolute state of this place

executed a white boy for failing to crawl correctly

Why people hate the police so much ?

>because cunts like this can legally kill you

You're right 20 more murders like this and America will have a civil war

I completely agree. he's a fucking twat and should have at least been charged with manslaughter

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

oh lawdy. white lives matter. lets riot in the streets and burn shit down.

It's like a cop circle jerk

whats the deal with this guy? i keep seeing this face like everyday on 4cheen nao. can sb tl'dr who he is?

>see guy face down on floor crying and begging for his life
>to cuff or not to cuff?
>escalates situation by ordering him to crawl instead

it's way the always send them around in pairs. so they can give each other a boredom tug

>liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

Not seeing the issue with shooting an unarmed intoxicated person? I hope for the people around you, that you never get your hands on a firearm.

I know some great cops not all of them are fucked up but this one is a fucking cunt for real

They were specifically avoiding that because there could have been another person with a firearm in the room and could not approach.
And because someone says there's no one else, doesn't mean you should believe what someone else says...

his gun had "you're fucked" etched on it

For you:

It's more like a meme at this point

>he's action said you're fucked and this is the point

Fucked up that he is a free man

B8 not gr8

The cop fucked up

You know it everyone know it , if you defend him you're a idiot even cops hate him

He was in the left. That crawling piece of shit reached for his gun so he had to take him out. He is a hero.

pretty much every cop i've met (even have some in my family) is basically a loser or is an asshole. They don't know what to do with their lives, are underachievers, and looks for meaning through state sanctioned authority over their fellow man.

They can finally feel like they mean something, that they did something important, because people have to listen to them or get shot. You get a bunch of kids going in from high school. They have a minimal, if any, concept of civic duty and morality in general. They're not joining law enforcement for some higher ideology (though they may say that because it makes them feel even more important). They're joining because now they get to be part of a high-speed, big balled fraternity. It's the same mindset that makes young guys join gangs.

Cops are no better than the criminals they "supposed" to protect us from

You're not even trying.

A cop killed an innocent person

>let me play the race card because it's always blm and shit

Fuck of Sup Forums cunt

Sup Forums is a one trick pony

>Cops are no better than the criminals they "supposed" to protect us from

Pretty much nope

I don't know where you're from but most cops are nice people

I don't see a difference between blm and white supremacist and antifa they are all cunts

thefreethoughtproject.com/years-kelly-thomas-beating-fullerton-pd-primed-kill/

oh yeah, totally nice people

Fun fact: The guy he shot was drunk and waving a gun around.

Oh look, OP seems triggered

you're not even trying

Stay triggered OP

Better than the liberal pussies we have now

stay asleep, worker drone

>Texas

You mean Arizona?

he's confused cause the guy that got shot was from texas

I hope a cop shoots ur dad for no reason u edgy faggot

soo policeman shot a guy, who didnt obey the rules, and was warned before, and tried some tricks. I undestand that some anrchyloving punks hate him because he is a policeman?
i hope that when somebody will be raping their daughter the pussy policeman will come and then we will see if they like tough officers, or pissies

He even looks a faggot. Those scared eyes. Those manly man tattoos.

Cherry picking

>white person kills
Fuck all white people

>Mexican Person kills
Fuck all Mexicans

>Black Person Kills
Fuck the niggers

You're fucking stupid

liberals are all pussys.
until they stand up for themselves.
then theyre terrorists

Whites don't riot. Spics also don't riot when cops kill them here in the states.

This cop screamed at a person who clearly had a anxiety attack because more than 4 people pointed a machine gun at him while the other cop said he would kill him

>implying the person with no gun did everything wrong

nah fuck you

right, cause it was just the one cop. It's not like we've had problems with gross police misconduct or anything like that. do you live under a fucking rock or something?

I have gun, no ones touching my daughters pussy except me!

gotta have priorities

I get anxiety attacks from less than this

>don't go to murica if you're don't like it when cops scream at you that they will fucking kill you because your did nothing wrong and then you get murdered

Fuck Murica Fuck Trump Fuck Clinton

wait for backup? Have another officer review security cam footage to see anyone else entered the room. I don't know I just feel like there were better ways to apprehend him. Like I said why else would he have been fired unless he did something wrong

This again? Its just trolls trolling trolls. So retarded.

Some faggot reaches for his pockets when he is told not to and dies for it, that makes this guy the criminal? Kek

Oh a cop killed an innocent person probably
>just trolls trolling trolls. So retarded.

Fuck off boot licker

Haven't heard anyone talk about this yet and I honestly dont know the answer; shouldnt cops be trained at making a non-lethal shot first?

video just kinda seems like he lit the dude up.

Pretty much yes ? Why are murican so fast triggered

good job oversimplifying the situation user. now you won't have to worry about your paradigm bubble being popped

In europe they aim at your legs in america they aim at your heart, lung or brain

Why can't you libtard faggots take the fact that some dipshit was rightly killed because he was a fucking retard?

Pro tip

>don't go to America

cops are trained to shoot to kill.

im pretty sure non of you (policeman hating ppl) have stresful job. I am paramedic in easter europe. I was attacked a few times with knives, and bare hands.
trust me in situation like this u never know what will happen. You are responsible for life of your friends and your own. you want to feel safe, so you have to feel you have everything under control.
i totally understad and respect that cop. Policemen saved my life in my job at least 2 times.

But why?