Comfy

comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0
youtube.com/watch?v=TMyjoYGGlNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude there's a spider on his ass

sorry for ya lil princess

Went out to pull a couple cars out of ditches because of the whole 1 inch of snow in the last couple days. Stopped at taco bell and took this pic. Feelsgoodman

i like

I too like snow thru glass

sound comfy

Snowed in England :)

who is the artist?

Jacek Yerka

don't know user, sorry

thx

that was fast

I was writhing an article about his work

Sorry fags.
I lost my skyscraper folder

Unfortunately most of my skyscraper/futuristic things are over 2mb

article availabe online?

Anyone else still with comfy stuff?

dont think water is comfy

That's a shame.
Have some other outdoorsey type things

Indoors too

I love this picture

Thats pretty comfy. I do the same with my jeep and believe it or not one of my favorite comfies is to sit in cheap fast food places next to the cold window and watch traffic go by.

I'm guessing you're in the south east US with the 1" of snow comment

now thats pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0

i see it the same. it's kinda cool but terrifying too.

Didn't have this one.

man, that sounds pretty chill man. would smoke some cigs in ur position user.

i do the same sometimes but i wander to places like that cuz i can smoke some weed then.

reminds me of my grandmas house
i hated all the ticking clocks in every room i couldnt believe that she got used to them

Used to have a cuckoo clock in our house when I was a kid. When other kids slept over they'd always say the same thing about it going off every house but it really does get blocked out eventually.

After a while they produce more controlled and stable dreaming because your concious will be preserved and mixed with the dreaming state, It's called lucid dreaming and is REALLY fucking fun

For a while I lived in a shitty part of a big city just off the interstate and next to the international airport. One of my favorite things to do was to go out on my porch in the winter bundled up in double layered sweats and hoodie, put in my headphone, pull my hoodie around my face and smoke a blunt watching the people drive by and fly over. Think about all those people living their different lives wondering where they're going. Then I'd get the wanderlust and go drive around, explore little outlying cities, find a 24hr fast food place and sit next to the cold window and watch more people going about their own shit.

Very comfy. I love this time of year, its the best for people watching and getting comfy. Especially at the mall, watching kids get excited for shopping, people buying gifts, the christmas music...

I'm going to the mall Wednesday for finish up some shopping and I'm gonna find a nice spot in the food court and just people watch.

anyone got more of spike?

youtube.com/watch?v=TMyjoYGGlNw

Last post

thanks for the thread it was really good
i saved alot of images
im going to use this as my new background

Kek

Wow a whole 1 inch. That's a shit ton.

fuck off emo

man, sadly no one of my friends and colleagues aren't in this kind of stuff. sometimes i manage to persuade 1 or 2 friends to wander around to places nearby we weren't there for once. but mostly i explore the new terrain by my own.

OP here, i usually open comfy threads pretty often with my the old wizard smoking in the woods. but sadly the threads doesn't flourish that well. glad this one growed out.

I know that feel man. I usually do it alone too. And for the most part I like to be alone. I have one friend thats down for anything usually but he has add and a big mouth so it kind of ruins the immersion if you get me. Love the guy but he's not the one to chill and get comfy with. I have an older sister that is a lot like me (were the middle kids of 4 of us). but she got married and moved away.

My ex was good for this. First cold overcast day of the year we would always go to subway and sit next to the window and watch the traffic and gloomy low clouds, but it didnt work out between us.

I wish to live in a highrise apt or condo with a view some day so I can just chill on my couch and watch the world go about its business all around me. Next time I get a chance I'm booking a cheap high floor hotel room in Chicago for a weekend just to wander around and watch people.