My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v2dnidI_yGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

call the police and say he is reaching for his waist, they will kill him in no time

Post more pictures obviously.

Right now as in RIGHT now? Or right now as in WAAAAY fucking back when this thread wasn't a fucking repost?

Beat her dad you fucking cuck

kek

Looks self inflicted.

shaking with anticipation?
just join in already

Talk to him front to front. You can choose to ask some questions like wht the fyck would he chose to beat his own daughter like that? or proceed to beat the fuck out of him
Or/and
Call the police and denounce him for that, surely he's done goofed.
In either case keep calm and breath.
The last option is to cuck out. But if you chose to do that a nigger should break your limbs.

He could get charged with a felony or worse for just that bruise alone.

Don't see why you aren't calling unless she is underage. lol

just ask him to not do it again. you're not married to her so she is not yet your property. she belongs to him unless you wish to man up and put a ring on her finger and take care of her. if another man interfered with your family business you'd be mad, so don't act like a tough guy now when you're in the wrong.

Are you black? Are you jobless? Are you a junkie?

Bruises don't present that dark right after a beating. It takes a day or two. She's lieing.

Ask her if she is ready to listen better and following directions when told? Tell her to go make me a sandwich.

Cops, or beat the fuck out of him, If your girlfriend is ok with that.

Cuck.

Looks like a fall. Proly 3 or 4 days ago.

Seconded

Ask what she did to deserve it.

Odds on that she left the kitchen.

Beat her on the other side, for symmetry

Hot af,
Post moar.

you have a daughter and discipline her when she is bad, then some guy that only wants to look good in front of her so he can stick it in her pussy interjects himself in your private family matter? what will you do? now call me cuck again faggot

We need more pics of your girlfriend, to better assess the situation.

>this thread again
>newfags being b8

Ask him why he beat her like that. Still no gril deserves to get beaten like that, but at least he must have had a good reason that good serve you useful to know eg. AIDS, 3 abortions, whoring. If the answer is yes, then leave her or beat him/dial 911. If the answer is no beat him/dial 911.

Oh look, this thread again. Is it the anniversary already?

Show her bobs and vegana

My girlfriend got reposted by her dad. What do Sup Forums? I'm literally trolling right now

What did she do?

Not siding with her dad but it's common around the holidays for women to drink too much and get lippy. Bitch might have asked for it.

Take pictures and ask Sup Forums

> no gril deserves to get beaten like that
> all wimminz are sweet delicate flowers because they look pretty
there's the fucking cuck

he probably had a good reason, you should beat her up too, just to be safe she learnt her lesson.

She prolly deserves it. what did the cunt do this time?

delet this

>girlfriend
with those fuckin' man hands?

My dad got beat up by her girlfriend. What Sup Forums do? I'm shaking right literally now

SHOW HER BUSSY :DDD

>Father
>Beats to hospitalisation

Because he a knuckle head.

>NEW FAGS THINK THIS IS REAL

Clearly a repost

damn thats hot

hot

Dump her.

She'll be trash for the rest of her life.

Unless you want a weak woman who you can dominate and/or will end up on a pole.

Ask her what she fucking did wrong.

Plus: Low quality bait ... /sage

you'd let your girlfriend get beaten over a "private" family matter? what's so private about someone beating up your pussy?

sounds like you're the cuck faggot

Fake. Saw this same thread up like a week ago

youtu.be/v2dnidI_yGw

example of what is the proper protocol. you don't fuck with a man's family. op marry her if you want rights to her body.

Have her call the police. Don't let her be like one of those Hollywood bitches that wait 20 years to report an assault.

I hear ya bro. See whats keep me thinking is though bro. Legit question no offense ya hear me? Are you black bro? Maybe this why?

she doesn't belong to you yet! it's not your family. are you stupid?

>being cucked requires marriage first
what's with all the christfags lately?

it's not a religious thing you brainwashed moron. you have your family and that's all you can count on. fucking retards here want to get the guberment involved in a family matter. who's the fucking cuck then? you people are fucked.

so you're saying that if I have a child with a woman and she goes and sleeps around while we're living together that I'm not a cuck?

how fucking stupid can you people be?

WOW HAVEN'T SEEN THIS THREAD BEFORE OP XD!

KEK

this

dump her

fap. bruises are hot

holy shit hahahahaha

shove this faggot up your anus

That's not your girlfriend.

You don't have a girlfriend.

You've never even had sex.

What the fuck are you doing with your life?

your a faggot

Dox him

seriously, i would call myself an edgy fag but this shit was really sad to see. The poor dude literary cried like an infant, probably shit and wet his pants too. I can only imagine the "policeman" having a hardon on adrenalin and thinking "this is my chance for a killing without penalty" when he pulled the trigger.

As culture develops, society tends to create a media filled with common interest, or symbols with certain meanings. This leads me to believe that, the worldwide sensational game, Minecraft, should attempt to keep up to date on these extremely important trends. One trend that continues to spread throughout modern society is the commonly known dance move, the "dab". The Dab can be described as when one points both his/her arms in one direction, and looks in the other direction, downward (example in attached picture). The act of doing this move, or "dabbing", is a cultural phenomenon that is taking the world by storm. Adding the move to the game can be easily accomplished, by pressing a specified key, the player assumes the "dab" stance. This is why it is imperative that Minecraft, a game in which millions play, should implement "dabbing", a move that millions practice.

your a faggot their

Dude, this is a copypasta.
This is like the 5th time I have seen it on here over the past year or so.

ask her if shes willing to press charges. without
her testamony the cops will have nothing to charge him with. secondly he'll probably go to jail. tell her to be ready for that.

Well it looks like she went to the hospital so the hospital should have asked her how the injuries happened and they would/should have called the police. The hands in that pic look quite "mature." This thread feels like faggotry.

fpbp

Call the cops, how is this even a question.

repost pls go

poison him so he dies. blame her mother so she's sent to prison for murder and you then have your gf all to yourself.

it made me rage as well, he was an actual person after all

Tits or GTFO

Was also thinking this. A bruise like that would take a lot of punches to the same exact spot

/tjread

>muh h-he was a crying PERSON
And any person, crying or otherwise, shouldn't fucking reach for his waist after a police officer told him repeatedly not to. Nigga literally asked for it, it doesn't matter how much of a person he was or how much he cried. Stop trying to appeal to our emotions, it won't work on us logical folk. He was a nigger and probably would have eventually been gunned down by somebody else anyway.

Srsly? No one checked this? oh Sup Forums, what have you become?

fine, check'd
sigh

This is now a dubs thread. Fuckn checkm.

LOL your gf's dad didn't beat her. She just the hardcore fucking from Chad that you couldn't give her.

See...
Dubs, dubs everywhere

shake his hand for giving you the opportunity to have a girlfriend as how else would an autistic faggot get a girlfriend otherwise?

Freaking me out man. If this is dubs I will expose my privates.

If you haven't already kicked his ass and are asking Sup Forums what to do. then do nothing, you are a beta get used to disappointment

Eat his ass

steer clear of that shit show

literal copy pasta.

OP why even bother? show us some dick.

czeched

Punch her in the belly so she aborts her dads baby.

That's a bit gay

>I'm literally shaking right now
Go on tumblr and rant about it.

This

beat her ass and tell her to not disrespect the patriarchy again.

or just call the police

>[
its only gay if OP doesnt deliver

i believe in you OP. Show me your dick

Nastfield?

Just scan the data matrix barcode.