>Not fapping and smelling your sister's used underwear
Explain yourself you beta

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a couple of things:
1. live a four hour drive from home
2. don't have a sister

I used to do that shit when i was like 10. When puberty kicked i found it pretty disgusting. I hate my 2 sisters so thats a plus.

do you have any creeps? please post their underwear

I don't. That happened 14 years ago. We dont even live in the same country.

>not posting an original

>had sister 4 years older than me
>turboslut
>used to hear her fuck through the wall
>wanked in her undies a lot
>move onto wearing them and wanking
>realise I'm a faggot
>in the end lose my virginity while wearing her stuff

Keep going, it gets better. ;)

I started having a huge panty fetish after my ex and I would get kinky and she'd have me wear her thongs just for fun. We broke up and I started sneaking my sisters and wearing them when I was home alone. Got to the point where I was showing off to people wearing them because I felt kinky... people would tempt me to sniff them so eventually I would because I enjoyed turning other people on.

Not with my sister but i still thief my best friend's panties. 2 months we were drinking alone and she told me: ive missed hundreds of panties and i know where all of them went. She smilled and laughed. I didnt said a word.

Hundrets? Thats not a fetish, that stupidity.

Is that a thing? I was digging in my brother's stuff and he had male thongs. Gayest shit ive seen.

Don't have a sister :(

You must be new here.

>I have no sister
But:
>my gf has a 16 year old daughter
>looks like a happier version of Eliza, pic related
>does laundry maybe every other week
>I have my choice of panties when fapping
>generally has a clean but strong smell
>sometimes has clear/white discharge that's still wet
>inb4 it's dude cum, too thick, I know the difference
>besides, she went off her birth control because hormonal issues and not needing it

>no sisters
>adopted by 2 gay men
>6 brothers
>imblygn i don't fap to and sniff my family's used underwear

l lick her dildo but whatever

25 maybe across the last 10 years. I still have the first one tho. This is the last one, as you can see, she was on her period.

>pic related

pic related is Eliza, looks similar to this pic. not posting my gf's daughter to Sup Forums like a retard...

I did that too. Sucked the shit out of my best friend's dildo. It was a mini dildo.

I'm completely straight but I mean it was kind of hot to wear a tight thong. Idk why a guy wearing a thong means he's gay haha.

>pic related is Eliza
Are you blind or am I?

What pic?

oh, didn't even notice I'm being retarded. usually lurk on my computer, I'm on my phone. here's pic related.

gf's daughter never wears a bra, tho.

Hnnnng. Any pic of her panties?Post the first one. Also, how young she was?

Your sister's underwear have shit lol

How to spot a virgin

>Hnnnng. Any pic of her panties?

Nope, I'm too paranoid. I only ever take them out of the hamper to my office, when no one is home, lock the door, fap, then put them back in the hamper precisely where I found them.

I've wanted to take pics of her walking around without a bra in small clothes, but same thing... I'm too paranoid that someone will see the pics. If her tits keep getting bigger at this rate, tho, she's going to need new clothes.

I can't seem to stop myself, and it's been getting worse. I had planned to just never go in her room again so that I could get back to normal. However when she's at work and no one's home, I keep doing it. This week I crossed a line and I'm freaking out. I had creeped her password and ended up going through her phone gallery. She had very sexual images of her in there, and without thinking I texted them to myself and deleted the texts from her phone. I'm still freaking out that she may find out, and I can't stop looking at them.

>be me
>notice for a few months now panties go missing then magically show up in my laundry hamper
>actually dont care that much, they're gonna be washed anyway
>masturbating quietly one night
>hear shuffling outside my room
>i get up and poke my head outside my door
>brother is playing chess
>start playing with him
>quickly realize im a natural prodigy at chess
>move on to local tournaments
>then nationals
>won 2nd in the nation
>few months later i come back home
>mfw neither two parts of this story is relevant
>yfw you're somewhat intrigued where this is gonna go
>yfw it goes nowhere

cont. faggot

>Sister is an irrational feminist, doesn't wear underwear.
>She lives in a different country
>I'm married
>I'm loyal

I know. I do the same autistic shit. Anyway, i have dirty panties of all of my female friends.. and i have a lot of female friends. I own maybe like 75. My mom once found my collection lol she told me: "thats fucking nasty".

14. I left home, im in McDonalds lol. If this thread survive for the next 30 minutes ill post it.

>fapping and smelling your sister's used underwear
already done with one sisters panties, 3 more to go. fapped with my moms panties numerous times. once when my aunt stayed over she slept in my room and when she was out one day I ravaged her luggage and sniffed then jerked the shit out of her worn panties and socks, best fap ever

Thats your girl in the picture? Would smash.

He said she looks like the girl in the pic, but that's not her

I did it with my sisters panties but just thinking about doing it with my mother's panties makes me sick. Hell no.

lol. What do you want to know?

Nope, that's Eliza
>encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

gf's daughter looks a lot like her tho. First time I saw Eliza pics I thought it was her. They're the same age. It's nice seeing her walking around in short shorts and a small top with no bra, and her panties smell great. But I would not smash her... I'll just be fairly safe and keep on creeping.

When I was 12 or 13 I went through a phase of going in my sister's room when I was home alone, dressing up in her clothes and fapping in front of the mirror. No homo, just needed to get off.

did it with my former step sisters panties a few times
both were about 15 back then
wore them while fapping and came with force of a thousand suns

>No homo

she's 9 years older than me and disgusting.

I think that maybe 50% of kids did that.
>me too

Thats nasty, man.

sniffing her panties isn't gay, wearing them is kinda gay

bump

Bump