Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

leverarms.com/collections/semi-automatic/semi
leverarms.com/products/la-k12-puma-semi-automatic-shotgun
reliablegun.com/en/cz-scorpion-evo-semi-auto-carbine-9mm-luger-7-fiber-reinforced-polymer-frame-adjustable-folding-stock-2x520rds-black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

two time convicted felon. dumbbb shit

I'm too poor, and I don't have any identification for a background check.

canadian, so handguns are a no-no

Not a pussy

I own several

never been mugged?

Will probably never need it, eventhough I live in a ghetto the ocassion of having to use one never presents itself imo.

Go away attention seeking americunt.

I dont live in constant fear

That's why, you retard :) Buy one and sight between your eyes please.

It's called an RPAL.
Come on mate , get the ticket and get ya hand cannon.

I'm Australian and I own a heap of firearms, I'm working on my Category H License to legally own handguns.

Here are some of my longarms.

is it 1900 still? or do you own a museum?

Mental illness

It's called obeying the law , I live in Australia.

how are you going to fend off 10 million chinese with nagants?

Because I'd rather spend my money on something I'll actually use?

Don't pay attention to that faggot, the nugget is a solid gun, it just made more sense at $50 and .40 cents a round

you already have 50+ nigger dildos, buy something new for a change.

Cuz in Canada our crime rate is low. Also i'm probably flagged so I won't be able to apply for a permit.

you can still get it for like 44cent/rd

Not here. Even the cheap Wolfshit is .60

move to murrica

>two time convicted felon. dumbbb shit

Yes, you were a dumb shit.

I'm in Burgerland, Alabama even and shit here is as cheap as it gets

Gun do shoot,shoot bad, me no shoot

An RPAL is absolutely not a concealed weapons permit and does not authorize you to carry a handgun.

But I do

can confirm 0.43$ per ea at my local shop

hard to get licence in ireland and I am poor

If I would live in poland I would have a legal, unregistered gun that I would legally carry around in public, fully loaded.

Eh, I shoot mostly x39 anyway

Had my SKS out Saturday shooting tree rats

internet > alabamer

I live inna woods and get 50meg internet

Have yet to figure out why

What do u think of Norinko?

leaf... go print off a RCMP 5592 / CAFC 921E form and send that in.

That's what mine is, a Norinco paratrooper. I like it

It's one of the few things Canadians can get that we can't and it pisses me off because they make a knockoff M1A for 1/3 the price

Do you know that in poland you can legally buy a fully working, unregister gun, with no background checks, and you can carry this gun around legally, fully loaded, again legally. And you can own as many of them as you want?

The only catch is that it needs to be old type blackpowder gun, but those can be just as effective as modern ones, not to mention you can buy and carry loaded colts with 8+ bullets ready to fire.

We can do that in America with regular guns.

I can go buy a pistol from some guy in the parking lot of a gas station and open carry it with zero paperwork

so you can only own mostly older handguns and lever actions? what about modern centerfire?

if youre in a free state that is, fuck PRNY

I thought it was cheap Chinese garbage. I mean a lot of their guns start at $200. Lever Arms sells alot of good guns.
leverarms.com/collections/semi-automatic/semi

Get this and the skorpion machine pistol before those scary military looking guns get banned. You'll still be able to own them pre ban.
leverarms.com/products/la-k12-puma-semi-automatic-shotgun

The Chinese are buying out Australia,not invading us.

ive heard good things about the m1a clones, a Springfield m1a isnt "quality" by any means anyway

I dont need to purchase my masculinity.

for now...

I know , but possession,I misunderstood you .

well you can do that everywhere, its not impossible as against law of nature, the whole thing is that in poland its legal even for underage people (its hard to find people that would sell you those if you are not 18yrs old but its legal)

its need to be gun from before 1885 or replica of such, and it cannot use a modern bullet/cartridge thingy, it needs to be the one that you need to pour black powder and all other shit yourself (I am pretty sure you can enclose it in paper and make a provisional cartridge).

its not best option but something, and we have pretty strong market for those. And as I said you can have them with zero background check, orther all of it online from ebay or other shit like that and noone will ask a question.

Fuck, these are dangerous.
I wouldn't want to have something like this in my house.

If thats your viewpoint its probably because you cant buy one. Im mostly a target shooter like archery, and my GF does more handgun/rifle/shotgun self defense training than me, does she have a tiny dick too?

what is australia's general view on the chinese?

actually unless you are complete moron then your kettle is way more dangerous than guns

reliablegun.com/en/cz-scorpion-evo-semi-auto-carbine-9mm-luger-7-fiber-reinforced-polymer-frame-adjustable-folding-stock-2x520rds-black

I guess when you are complete moron then everything is more dangerous than guns because you are not able to use one anyway.

>PCC

>Not Hi-Point

Hi-Point unironically makes the best carbines for the money

after you buy something you steal it? what kind of logic is that

Homemade AR > any hi point product

I guess I just never found the appeal. Ive shot guns before at ranges and it was cool and all but I didnt like it enough to buy one, and most of my friends who own one do it mostly for show.
Different strokes/different folks.
Everyone has a hobby.

Shoot your plastic shit with another pistol at 10' and see if it still shoots

But really, their carbines are great

The Chinese people are great , not Soo much the Chinese Communist Party.

Where I live in Regional Victoria we have a strong Chinese population that's been here since the mid 19th century and they are great people.

none of that 50cal baby man shit

>been here since the mid 19th century and they are great people
they are sleeper cell

Because I would probably use it on myself.

i own a sccy.
it is an amazing cheap 9mm, but im getting a 44 and a 357 soon.
after that ill get a good 45 cal.

cause you're soo..Goddamn strong and manly you can beat up 3 niggers at the same time.
>one using brass knuckles, we've all seen the video.
>one using a knife, cause criminal.
>one carrying a gun cause nigger reasons (dindu nuffin)
you not be a Sup Forumsro and tell us what gym you've been going to for the past 30yrs to be as strong as superman?

>1000000000lb trigger pull
lol

I'm not compensating for anything

Why should I?

good to hear, was planning a trip to the coast. didnt want to be shot at by neckbeards thinking im chinese when im not

but you clearly should be

why do people still insist on 45? 40sw is superior to 45

gun is pretty cool guy. eh pew pew pew and doesnt afraid of anything.

What if theres 70 of them?

In what way? Damage? Less of a recoil? Can hold more ammo?

I do

40 is losing popularity. Even police agencies are changing back to 9mm for some reason. By buying a 45 he probably meant a 1911, which is overwhelmingly available in 45 ACP.

10mm is superior to both. I just wish 357 Sig had taken off, it's a hot little round
Source?

Live in europe
Needs to do a lot to get a license and that is only for one gun so yeah canĀ“t be bothered.

Dont fall for the ".40SW sucks bc I heard it on youtube" crowd.

It is more modern, has a faster velocity and more importantly delivers more energy (ft/lbs) than a 45.

Only con you might hear about is the FBI switching to 9mm. Thats only because a fair amount of agents cant shoot it as well as 9mm, and they need to standardize. No agency still issues 45acp, only people who carry it choose to do so. Only 45 I would own is a 1911, and not as a primary carry

Why would I put myself in a situation where I would be robbed like that?

Anyway, what gives you the right to take a life? A man steals your possessions, you take his life. Anyone with higher than a high school level education understands morality and ethics to the point where they realize taking a life in such a situation makes no sense.

>dem guns

You know the war's over, right? Tojo went home, you can demob now user.

You could turn a simple robbery into a death.
Just let the person rob you its not worth a human life.

in my country they're expensive n shiet, not worth my hard earned dinero

sometimes the situation comes to you, regardless of what you think you know.

i like 45.
if i was gonna get a 40. id just get a 10mm

yea because theres a criminal code of conduct lol. Might as well say "let them also rape your wife and daughters" then watch like minded people defend him after you got shot

10mm for concealed carry? maybe for bears

Exactly. Any brief study on Krishnamurta, Plato, Dr. King, or philosophy in general teaches us not to be so materialistic. If a man steals your things, you are now free of a few more materials. If he needed them so bad he resorts to stealing, let him, for he needs items more than you do.

Hell, the Stoics would say you should have expected that outcome already, so you should not be disappointed when it happens, for you had no attachment to it in the first place.

10mm is way more expensive and harder to find

I agree in that specific scenario, but youre looking at things with rose tinted glasses. Situations and motives arent always that predictable. I wouldnt shoot someone for mugging me, but if i caught someone robbing (not burglary) my home? If I didnt have some form of defense then anyone in my home is now a potential rape victim and or hostage for a police scenario

Then what about threatening the intruder with an unloaded or fake gun? Or at least, a loaded but with no real intention on shooting?

Of course, we have to protect our loved ones in a world where such evil does in fact exist, but again, what right do we have to take a life?

because I live in england

the bigger the better. i shoot 45 well, im sure a 10mm wont be an issue.

>clearly does not understand the basic concepts of self-defense and force escalation

I dont feel the need for one and they are fucking expensive as decoration.
Plus if you dont store them right you can get in a lot of trouble here

My mom won't let me.

check'd
and ill have more than just a 10mm. and i doubt i would shoot it much, because of that reason. but still seems like a good carry round.
a real man stopper, eh pal?

Self defense isn't just "kill whatever threatens me", friend.

A fake fun is just that, fake. In life you dont make threats unless youre prepared to follow through. In a robbery (again, not burglary by some stupid kids), you might not get shot but if you pull a gun, fake or not, the dude robbing you will kill you to protect his own life just like you would. Therefore you create the situation you so deparately want to avoid but losing your own life.

All in all I guess im just trying to say you cannot live life by saying "I would do X in scenario Y". Also, you need to consider all situations just knowing how to respond appropriately to each one still is not enough, when you arent prepared. Most actual people who carry on a daily basis hide that fact and would be severely punished for a mistake like drawing when theres no real reason to.

Im happy with the size of my penis

No permit or money to buy one. I'm barely getting by as is