Daily reminder that Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone but Trump

Daily reminder that Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone but Trump

inb4 trump defense league floods this thread with pro-trump propaganda

That's true, but if you seriously think anyone that could be president would give a fuck about you, well then you're an idiot.

Roosevelt cared
Eisenhower cared
Kennedy cared

Trump doesn't care.

I suppose there is one thing Trump cares about that isn't Trump..

fucking little girls before their fourteenth birthday

I seriously pity anyone who stood at the polling places, pondering their options for President of the United States, and voted for Donald Trump

Maaan the whole US will surely change their mind because of this post, what a great effort user

I hope proud papa Putin isn't too upset with Trump failing to divide America as much as he ordered him to.

>unironically voting for a guy that's never worked a day in his life
>unironically defending your choice to support a guy that's never been poor, middle class, or remotely in financial despair

>m-muh witch hunt
>m-muh hillareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>n-no collusion!!

Trump is still winning, because you keep losing. Stay salty.

>still winning
>hasn't performed a single duty of his job since elected
>being this delusional

>still losing

He sure as fuck doesn't care about your opinion there cuckboy. Move along and make a new trap thread.

At least he's a Man, unlike you op.

>being this triggered

i'm sorry but this website is 18+ only please get off your mommy's phone

Yea he wins and the Rest of ur Country loses

This "man" is thicc af

sounds like you're describing your one true love, 0bama. go get pozzed fucking genetic dead end or better yet go kill yourself

So hes bad for only caring about himself. So he is just like you.
Faggot.

Dear sweet Ivanka I’d like to eat her out like this taco signed DT

Kek, good damage control you autistic liberal arts major.

>implying i'm autistic
>or a liberal
>or enrolled in college
>or care about art

poor trumpette how's your fee fees? tendies are in the microwave honey, love you!!

sad! pathetic!!

Huh, this meme seems suspiciously anti male.

Oh.

You're from tumblr, aren't you OP?

incorrect i do not have a tumblr

nice deflection though. you're from T_D aren't you?

So your a useless cunt. You sure got us.

He's going all out. Good job making a thread with no valid points except fucking empty complaints. Go watch some more news, read a few more huff posts. You are the reason Trump won.

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

Trump is just a useful idiot who signs what is put in front of him.

Put the blame where it belongs: squarely on the shoulders of the Republican Party.

Fortune smiled upon me, and thus I never discovered reddit. And honestly, Trump is retarded and only one rung up from Hillary.

But do you actually think anybody on Sup Forums gives a fuck

same copypasta as last night, even same picture, starting to get stale, do you have original thoughts or are you like trump?

>implying he's signed anything other than his own executive orders which accomplish nothing but curing injured fee fees

bawww im sorry your fee fees are hurt, want more tendies neckbeard?

you're*

Another empty reply, see ya kiddo.

ITT: physically upset trump cultists, spam bots, and triggered trumpettes

prove me wrong (protip you can't)

Come on now, Roosevelt the first only cared about hiking and killing browns, Roosevelt the second only cared about hiking and killing browns and Germans, Eisenhower only cared that his brown and German killing days were behind him, and JFK give a fuck about anything not his dick and coke stash? Nigger please you believe the fakest fairy tale shit.

You're just mad.

>this post

no more spambots replying instantly with copypasta walls of text about how great trump is? SAD!

newfag detected

Ne1 hu voted 4 hillery iz either an ignorant wanbe activist crybaby or a cuck hu letz a bitch tell him wut 2 do.

I 4 1 don't care wut trump does as long as it pissiz awf liberal faggitz.

Lelz

"teeheehee i photoshopped drumpf to look fat eksdee trumpalumps btfo"

This is how Trump Supporters convey their fee fees when they don't have access to a dictionary, a thesaurus, and spell check. SAD!

>implying any of these pictures are photoshopped
>ISHYGDDT

Unlike the other chick who operate a crane 70 hours a week

My bad, you're right. The top right one is 100% legit

Itz cuz I m blak and opprest by tha racizt skool sistem.

edgelord

>i thwear, im gonna make america great again, ath thoon ath i figure out how the toathter maketh toatht

Literally zero of those pictures are photoshopped you newfag, lurk moar

>knowing how to make america great again makes you an edgelord
>somehow this logic means trump isn't an edgelord

reminder that this website is for 18+ year olds only, please get off of dad's laptop before he gets mad at you

>yfw you remember you voted for trump
>yfw you remember you're literally retarded

>implying anyone on this board was even old enough to vote in 2016

>implying trump will do anything marginally relevant to american interests before he gets impeached

LOL. So, if Trump dies, who takes over? Everything just resets?

>what trump voters REALLY want

you are aware that there is an entire process called the succession of the presidential office right

oh no i forgot you're too young to understand U.S. government you fucking underageb&

That's my point. So how would him dying MAGA? You gonna suicide Pence too? Paul Ryan?

i'm not gonna do anything you mongoloid. other than enjoy myself at the shit show that you call MAGA

HeH

>NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA REEEEEE!
>calling other people kids
wew

>being this triggered over a Sup Forums post

>tfw as soon as someone talks badly about trump an entire brigade of conservative cucks shows up to show just how retarded they REALLY are

Of course you aren't gonna do shit, retard. Nice deflection though. Simple question, what would be better if Trump was dead? The pendulum won't magically shift to the other side.

>yfw you can't even understand the situation because you're so emotionally invested in trump triggering liberals

Lol. So what's the difference with other presidents, you naive piece of waste?

It must suck to feel that way :/ maybe pick up a book?

They weren't assisted by a foreign hostile nation that we only just recently de-escalated a cold war with

Nice deflection though

If you honestly think that, then you're literally retarded. Or blind. Look harder.

Looks like someone is gullible enough to believe utterly blatant lies

what's it like in your little bubble? :)

the reaction images of a laugh track that stepped outside his boundaries, and someone that is not one day over the age of 20 :^)

wow you could be a psychiatrist with how good you think you are at discerning details about individuals you haven't met and will never meet

you are incorrect by the way

Gullible enough to believe MY OWN EYES

>ill guess his age that'll make me look like an oldfag

>implying imperfect human eyeballs cannot be fooled

you've never experienced an illusion have you poor underage?

lefties, your brains are full of shit

>implying i'm a lefty
joke's on, i'm right handed

>wow you could be a psychiatrist with how good you think you are at discerning details about individuals you haven't met and will never meet
>kiddo

nice try, kid

let's compared drivers licenses, underage!

>2017: you libtards need to respect the president! god you guys are a bunch of cry baby losers!
>2008-2016: pic related

Haha Trump won