Why the hell does this deformed fuck get $60,000 and free shit from celebs for being bullied...

Why the hell does this deformed fuck get $60,000 and free shit from celebs for being bullied? What happened to manning up and taking care of yourself? Handouts like this piss me off, /b

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/12/11/bullied-tennessee-student-keaton-jones-mom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jelly.

because cuckservatives don't know anything more than hand outs
mom's welfare checks probably stopped coming in

It's just a start.

I hope he ends up getting 10x that amount

I personally want to see his bully get his head bashed in. But i just have a justice boner.

BECAUSE KIDS CANT DEFEND THEM SELF YOU FUCKING PIG

JESUS CHRIST HAVE SOME SYMPATHY FOR THE POOR KID

>Why the hell does this deformed fuck get $60,000

BECAUSE RANCID SWINES LIKE YOU ARE HYPOCRITICAL AND MADE THIS AWESOME KID GET FREE STUFF

Story?

I just hope it doesn't turn out to be staged and all fake.

If this one is real, I would bet money the next one won't be. Too many people see the response to this and will be tempted to "one up" it and see what they can get,,

Agreed. Don't be a cunt

is that sloth?

So he deserves CASH for being insulted? How is money the solution, honestly?

You called me a rancid swine, lemme make a GoFundMe brb

His mother- a white supremacist, btw- videotaped his crying jag and posted it on YouTube.

Celebrities, seeing an opportunity for good, publicity, jumped in and promised to be his friend.

He's not going to see a fraction of what was promised to him, and he's probably going to be bullied worse than before.

oh gtfo bitch you make me mad honestly

this kid is in shambles his heart is broke

he is sobbing so much

you call this kid deformed

your bullying a child holy shit you are so jealous lmao

>bullied pussy nerd detected
kill yourself

He deserves cash because fuck you, you god awful prick hope it burns you up. If it makes evil fucks squirm and squeal im all for it.

The family: tmz.com/2017/12/11/bullied-tennessee-student-keaton-jones-mom/

OH my fucking God, kids cry! They need to mature and learn to get over WORDS, its called growing up. Giving someone 60k for being bullied is stupid as fuck.

eat shit you little weak bitch, it must suck to be that butthurt

11 year old get mature

Yet another user who doesn't have a logical reason as to why $60k is the solution...

He's says as he belly chuckles autistically. He hasn't left his mothers spare room all day but he's hoping this is it, this is his moment. He eagerly awaits a reply as his heart starts to race and he starts to sweat profusely whilst shoving cheesy salted snacks down his fat shit smelling throat. Unable to contain his excitement his tiny clit dick goes rock solid "I've just made fun of a handicapped little girl there's no way they can't reply" he sniggers in anticipation. Then boom they reply, it's happened, they've taken the bait, his days work his goal accomplished. He ejaculates all over his bed clothes but he doesn't care because him mom will clean them. "Sigh that was awesome.." He catches his breath and the reality starts to kick in. He gazes in the mirror consumed by overwhelming depression in the realisation of what a fat lonely loser he is. Time to troll some more

He's says as he belly chuckles autistically. He hasn't left his mothers spare room all day but he's hoping this is it, this is his moment. He eagerly awaits a reply as his heart starts to race and he starts to sweat profusely whilst shoving cheesy salted snacks down his fat shit smelling throat. Unable to contain his excitement his tiny clit dick goes rock solid "I've just made fun of a handicapped little girl there's no way they can't reply" he sniggers in anticipation. Then boom they reply, it's happened, they've taken the bait, his days work his goal accomplished. He ejaculates all over his bed clothes but he doesn't care because him mom will clean them. "Sigh that was awesome.." He catches his breath and the reality starts to kick in. He gazes in the mirror consumed by overwhelming depression in the realisation of what a fat lonely loser he is. Time to troll some more

Expecting an 11 year old to learn from experiences and apply knowledge to similar situations is asking too much? I mean maybe I forgot what it's like to be 11, but it doesn't sound like much to ask for.

Logic has nothing to do with it, logic is pretty fucking useless actually. We have a huge number of rotten, spiritual barren people in the U.S. They need to learn that no amount of being a bastard will accomplish anything worth doing. Beats the fuck out of a columbine, they just jerk off to that anyway.

I agree with you, the fuck this kid need 60k for?

i bet you're a cop aren't you?

>trying this hard

Edgy fucking nerd.

The world isn't actually that bad everywhere, and when you become an adult you actually gain a lot of protection from being in professional environments and being able to call the police easily.

stale copypasta is stale

Wonder (2017)

winging about a kid getting 60k

saying he doesn't deserve it

this fag mad because the money didn't go to his broke ass

I wish, but I don't want to shoot nigs. I'd be pocketing weed from day 1 top kek. so uhh.. any plans to violate the law my fellow user? dasoo dasoo

Oh the white trash can't help themselves.

Yeah it just went to some racist backwoods family that's definitely not gonna spend it all on beer and cigs

60k is chump change in the long run, who are you to tell the rich what to do with their money? They've earned it, if they want to spoil some kid than so be it

>winging

I got bullied and had a way worse childhood than this fucking doof. Fuck him and fuck all these virtual signalling faggots. He's not special, he's a little bitch. He needs to grow a dick and deal with shit. He won't last a second in the real world. I'm shocked this is a southern kid too. Usually they're taught how to be a man and not a pussy. Then again his dad left his cunt of a mother. I say that with confidence because she's using him to get money from people. This is fucking pathetic. I'm not heartless, I just don't pretend to care.

Do you really think they're going to see a penny of the money that was pledged to them?

>But mommy. Why does he gets $60,000 and get to hangout with celebs and I don't? :'("

Alt left tier cry baby.

I'm more annoyed that some human out there thought "This kid is crying and needs money, now!"

You seem angry, you should go do something productive and stop complaining.

pic related, that kid in a couple of years

The real world is a lot fucking softer than being in school, someone giving you shit? Call the cops, or get a new job, or call fucking HR this isn't the fucking industrial revolution

I could give two shits about y'all's idols, I just don't see how money helps him not get bullied

This. All the kid had to do was drop names. Shit would get resolved fast.

>filename

Bitch I just took a final lemme be trashy on the internet for a bit

They sure as fuck aren't getting money for bullying him, he's stuck with the same kids year after year. Them giving him shit has backfired so fucking hard

He probably is a really sweet lad and doesn't want to hurt anybody, even if they've hurt him.

Looks like a happy family to be. It's just the fact the there's a Confederate flag in the picture. Uneducated niggers like you automatically jump to racism when you see that flag.

Ever been on a construction site? Apparently not. Everyone's talking shit to each other and it's fine. You have to play along or you're gonna get outcast for being a pussy. You just have to learn to take shit and throw it back. That's called life. No adversity makes for soft and depressed beta cucks.

Im all with OP. That deformed fucker doesnt need money. It needs a shotgun into its mouth and bang.

how in the fuck

does this affect your shitty personal life that much that you have to go on Sup Forums

make a thread about a kid that got bullied and received money

you are literally retarded

im glad this kid is famous over something good yet sad

yet you stupid cunts made Danielle Bregoli famous

she is a mutliiple millionare

cash me ouside how bou dah

not original, took from other thread. kill yourself.

He honestly looks pretty normal to me. Just needs some dental surgery. Back when I was in middle school I bullied some kids. Being 12 years older now I feel terrible about it. Wanted to apologise to the one I picked on the worst. Tried reaching out, but found out he died at 21 in a drunk driving car crash. Just hope that the shit I did to him didn't drive him to drink and drive that night.

This kid deserves better.

It’d be great if his bullies turned out to be black

Keep crying, poorfag

Let me know when I can donate to your crowdfunding. So i can then post me donating to Facebook

Manning up is for adults in terms of it being expected. I bet really the part the kids likes the most is the support. While it's easy to say man up. You know if it were you day in and day out at a young age that shit would suck.

post a picture of yourself

if your able to bully a kid

if you're that confident saying he should mature for his age

post a picture of yourself for us

That cash me outside shit is equally annoying, along with Chewbacca mom getting a free ride to a college and god knows what other free shit

You won't be stuck doing construction jobs unless you want to be in that environment though, there's a lot more choice. Just gotta look into the place before you apply, his adversity is his own and he's forging his own path, wherever that goes.

I work in a kitchen and get my dick grabbed all the time and talk the fiercest shit, but that's something I wanted first yaknow?

Nice, ya got me

*you're

Keep sucking dick with your butthole, op. I'm sure you'll make your $60k when you get good at it.

My sides. Kem

this post makes zero sense. Have fun jerking off all over yourself though

Maybe because uneducated racists are the ones who insist on waving it.

stop following trends. i have no idea who that fuck is so it has no affect on me.

>filename

Got bullied too. Never "maned up" because the teacher told me not to do it and instead speak with them. Spoke with them on a weekly based, nothing changed, it just got worse because the bullies saw I'm talking about it with the teacher.

One day I got so mad, I told my teacher that the next time they bully me, I will break their nose. They called my parents and I had to write a 5 pages letter, why violence is not a solution.

I wish someone would have told me to "man up" and beat the shit out of them.

bunch of fucking pussies

bully a kid but to afraid to show yourself

You're just jelly because no one gives a fuck about you and you don't understand why. The fact that you don't understand why is why you'll never understand.

Sounds like you should've Columbined some people

You're right

Cum at me brah

what if the bullied beat him up and take his 60K

You should be working in a movie theater as the projector LMAO

>Little kid holding flag
>REEEEEEE UNEDUCATED RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no u

this is Sup Forums you fucking idiot

ITT butthurt anons find out special snowflakes exist and they're not it

For the sake of the Internet can you please learn how to use the English language properly? That would be great.

How the hell does everyone on /b know who I am and what goes on in my life, y'all creepy

I think most people feel bad for him because he does have a bit of a facial deformity. Not the kid's fault. Nobody deserves to have milk dumped on them or ham shoved in their clothes because their parents genes are shit....that is unless they're a shit person, which this kid doesn't appear to be.

I see you're jelly too.

that and traitors
the same ones that get pissy when nigs kneel

I agree with parts of that. I think talking works to a point , but that some people don't respond to anything but action.

Duh. Jelly AF that my mom never posted pictures of her confederate flag on the book face

Yeah, people are trash. Once they see the opportunity some sick fuck is going to try and ride the gravy train until the last shred of sympathy is squeezed out of society.

We're such a garbage example of sentient life.

Source on the mother please. If true I will donate to them.

Well that doesn't even make sense, but you tried! Here's your (You).

Bullies exist because someone else decided they're a shit person and decide to treat them like shit. Your moral high-ground bullshit can fuck right off when you're the fucking problem to begin with.

I was basically forced into it cause I couldn't get hired anywhere. I joined my dad's business cause I had no choice. I don't like doing all the physical shit because I'm not a strong guy. I'm a skinny fuck who would be more comfortable doing literally anything else. But it makes me feel better about myself knowing that I push myself to my limits. It's satisfying to my self esteem. Also talking shit to the other guys and throwing insults back and forth is great for that too. Men naturally do that shit. This kid is a fucking pussy.