I am literally more intelligent than any South American and Southern or Easter European on here

>I am literally more intelligent than any South American and Southern or Easter European on here.

Recognize my superiority?

You made a mistake in your post that reveals to the contrary but you won't know it because you're dumb.

that was merely a test. You passed.

mistake does not imply unintelligence
you did him a favor by presuming that it was a mistake and that he didn't think easter and eastern are the same etc

waithe master, gib me sum food gud sir, I be hungry

Intelligence isn't everything. It's just one of the many things that are important. The things that matter the most are being charming, good looking, intelligent or at least a little bit clever/smart, strong and rich.

>did not recognize that OP obviously did that

You're stuck in those trappings? Was it really that which gave you pause? Look again to the real mistake, you pleb.

you wouldn't live in canada then

Canada is the new america

dumb leafposter

>A FUCKING LEAF

Like shit moths to a shit flame. All according to my plan.

dumb leafposter

>>I am literally more intelligent than any South American and Southern or Easter European on here.
You aren't; I'm almost sure I'm more intelligent than the majority of Sup Forums regardless of country.
But to be bitterly honest, I wish you were right. Then you would be the one surrounded by imbeciles.

>you fell for my joke teehee

>easter europeans

>I'm almost sure I'm more intelligent than the majority of Sup Forums regardless of country.

How do you say, hue hue hue

helo yes were his candanian?

itly

The red herring kinda proves my point... and it proves further that, even for Sup Forums standards, you aren't very bright. You probably know that logic reasoning was never a quality for you.

>The red herring kinda proves my point... and it proves further that, even for Sup Forums standards, you aren't very bright. You probably know that logic reasoning was never a quality for you.

See? Unable to contradict the affirmation itself, someone dumb goes on a wrong tangent with a right angle [pun intended], in the hopes it's able to make people look at something else than its own idiocy.

For example "LOOK HE PAYS TEKS TO CUNTRY X AND I PAY TEKS TO CUNTRY Y THIS SHOULD SAY SUMTHING ABOUT OUR INTELLJENS!".

Thou art an idiot. :)

I have a thing to confess you all: I may be gay.
I like flat chests, not too big pelvis and ass, slender tall bodies, not muscular, but slim with a hint of fitness.
I am also attracted by penises, I think they're aesthetic. I am attracted by homo sex, like my ancestors were.

>mfw some lower primate tries to match my I.Q

>mfw some lower primate tries to match my I.Q
Why would I even bother? Matching the IQ of my dog would be easier, since it requires me to lower my intelligence less.

I'm literally 130 + IQ though

>I'm literally 130 + IQ

So low

Congrats, you're still able to integrate successfully in a world where ~2% of the population has the same level of intelligence as you.

R-r-rude

>tfw dumber and can't integrate because of aspergers
life is suffering for a semi-intellectual autist.

>tfw 144 IQ
>tfw literally Mensa material but we don't have it here

> in a world where ~2% of the population has the same level of intelligence as you.
100 being average is eurocentrist, the real world average is lower.

>be me
>17 years old
>IQ +190
>can speak fluent spanish, greek, english, chinese, german, japanese, mexican, esperanto and romansh
>space engineer both NASA, ESA and Roskosmos and JAXA
>personally invented the smarthphone, X rays, McDonald's, bullfighting and the HTTP protocol
>can bench 5x450 and squat 5x650
>earn above 300k/year
>visited 280 countries and lived in 318
>had sex once

how can you even compete?

>100 being average is eurocentrist, the real world average is lower.
The "real world average" is 100 by definition.

Not that it really matters, average IQ on the Southern Cone is at minimum 95. In Europe as a whole it is at most, like, 102?

You're a failure in life and everyone can see that.
Reason: you're in Sup Forums after all.

Also,
years old
See you next year, space cowboy.

Im jewish and my finger has more value than your entire family

>verage IQ on the Southern Cone is at minimum 95
Argentina and Uruguay maybe, Chile and Paraguay are very low IQ

I've been playing 12D underwater backgammon while you were learning to crawl as a baby.

Iberian here.

Tell me your race and ill tell you if youre smarter than me.

If you let the thread stinking that disgusting olive oil shit, I'm calling your owner.

Okay hue monkey.

>tfw when many smarter then OP

>Tell me your race
Who knows? Maybe I'm White or Amerindian or Black or East Asian or something else, like a mixture. Maybe I'm telling the outright truth about being way smarter than most Sup Forums (not that it's a huge feat, considering Sup Forums leaked here...). Maybe I'm bullshitting a la Sup Forums.