How does it feel to spend christmas with your gf?

How does it feel to spend christmas with your gf?

Like fingering her pussy

NOT THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR

Stressful, fuck off sadboy.

not knowing what to gift a bitch so you ghost her until feb 15th

>Stressful,

Elaborate. It must feel fucking great to buy a christmas tree together, open your presents, cuddle together and watch a romantic movie.

I am 2 and half years away from becoming a wizard so I don't know, but if she is your gf shouldn't you know what does she want?

Would be better with a harem

fucking shitty. wasting all this money on gifts when the relationship is probably gonna go down the shitter eventually anyways

kek

this

Pretty good thanks for asking

like bags of sand

One more person that I have to impress with a heart warming gift. Yes of course the good time are good but holidays won't be my most cherished days with her I'm sure.

Any anons with a fireplace?

Did you experience this during christmas?

Is it really that good like it looks like?

>Pretty good thanks for asking
tell me more...for scientific reasons

what do you mean by that

>One more person that I have to impress with a heart warming gift.

that must be pretty epic. opening gift with my gf, my heart pulse is sky high, she open it and she likes it. She gives me her most gorgeous smile, and she kisses me, "thank you user so much I love it!"

This thread is stressing me out too fucking much.

Fucking A. Miss having my money be my fucking money.

>"Aw, user that is so cute, we really should get a fireplace!"
>"...sure" *Bitch we'll use it two times this year and then never again*

I think people who are buying a fireplace are using it more than two times a year.

Trying to get her a lot of stuff, she's getting me a record or something from what I can tell, probably fuck later as well.

She’s black
I’m white
Last year her family got into a huge fight right in the middle of the living room and the present I got her was crushed by her fat ass uncle.

Looking forward to this year

>probably fuck later as well.

is a christmas fuck different from all the others?

that is sad user. it is your obligation to make a fucking great christmas for her this year. what did you buy her? Or what are your plans?

Also I hope you comforted her.

I’m gonna wait till they open there’s then I’ll probably give her it before I head home.
Last year it was a gold dipped rose with little candies and a set of Gold earrings
This year is already set up. No falling fatties can crush’s this one.

I wouldn't know.

>is a christmas fuck different from all the others?
Nah not really

>Last year it was a gold dipped rose with little candies and a set of Gold earrings

lol what a cuck, no bitch is worth that kind of money, not even my mom

>lol what a cuck, no bitch is worth that kind of money, not even my mom
Says the kissless virgin.

that feels pretty good user I am happy for you. I am gonna open a thread on the 24th, 25th, if you are here leave a reply how did she react. I keep my fingers crossed for you.

damn. It muust be still awesome. especially if she has a santa outfit haha

>not even my mom

kys

I'm trying to not kill myself so IDK

I know your pain. That is why I made this thread. We are going to make it user.

I promised Henry is make it but maybe I won't