Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CaraDelevingne/comments/666k3m/bouncing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wenger out

Jardegri in

Sky: Kolasinac not done yet, has offers from Arsenal, Everton, Man City and Milan on table

Welbeck/Walcott/Ramsey out

Mbappe/Lemar/Silva IN

you lads watching the juve barca match? never seen messi play so badly, he's almost looking like aaron ramsey out there

It's what happens when a team can defend well

Yeah he's not having a great game but then to be fair, he's far from the only one.

allegri IN

Why can't we be this good lads

wenger

imagine starting 3 strikers away to Barca and not sacrificing any of the defence. then keeping a clean sheet and being able to have your fans OLE them in the last 10 minutes

MUST

its just not fair man, jesus christ

Surely he was talking about Monaco?

If Barca or Juventus then, on the night, lol.

Talking about both Juve and Monaco, more so Juve though, watching them defend agains Barca is great

we could never hold on like that, its frustrating

>watching them defend agains Barca is great
This. Love watching great defending. Bring back the 1-0 to the Arsenal days.

Yeah true I'll say Juventus have kept it very solid at the back even if going forward they've been abysmal.

If >we swap out Steve Bould for someone else then we could go back to glory years, I feel. He was a great player but he's clearly not working now.

>YANKS
>A
>N
>K
>S

>If >we swap out Steve Bould
>not Wenger

what the fuck are you on mate?

Both have to go. Wenger Out should be taken as read but next time I'll specify.

no worries lad, just had to make sure you weren't a sneaky akb

and I remember when it was first announced that Bould was starting to run first team training. We've literally got worse since then.

Jewmaican out

Embarrassing desu

Based Trump

Pretty weird. Does the white house not have a back garden?

Can he cyber us to a title next year boyz?

>Bournemouth's on-loan midfielder Jack Wilshere will not play again this season after suffering a fractured leg.

>Scans have revealed a hairline crack in Wilshere's left fibula and he will miss Bournemouth's last five games of the season and return to Arsenal for further treatment.

(BBC news)

Well, he lasted for a while I guess, now he can heal over the summer and get injured again in pre-season

>return to Arsenal for further treatment.
literally a death sentence

full kit wankers dont get all dressed up just to have nobody see them

Wenger just BTFO

>I remember when it was first announced that Bould was starting to run first team training. We've literally got worse since then.

Agreed, And it's a real shame, but he's simply not worked out.

still you have to wonder exactly how much responsibility he has
like is training 100% on him? or is he just running them through what wenger told him to do and doing wenger's drills?

Wenger cultists a month ago
>"No one can do a better job than my surrogate grandpapa wenger!"

>Allegri

>"He's shit, got sacked from Milan leleelleelle"

Now

>"Allegri would never come to us! Lets stick with wenger - n.n..no one would join us in the state we are in now!

On it goes

was this photographer just sitting outside someone's yard watching a 10 year old kid playing?

Stan did NOTHING WRONG either.

>was this photographer just sitting outside someone's yard

I mean, it's the lawn of the White House. It tends to have photographers around.

>Arsène Wenger wants to hijack Chelsea's move for Virgil Van Dijk as he prepares to switch to a back-three on a long term basis. [Mirror]

Yessss

Arse needs more Dijk

YASSSSSS KWEEEEEEN SLAY

imagine anyone believing this

>Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger reportedly turned down to the chance to sign midfielders N'Golo Kante, 26, who is now with league leaders Chelsea, and Thomas Lemar, 21, now with Monaco, for a combined £12.6m only two years ago. (Sun)

What is the best team of players arsenal can realistically sign in the summer?

Monaco.

Wtf I love Baron now.

*becomes Prime Minister*

did you guys know Cagliari have a North Korean player on their team?

Where is Asano (GOAT)?

>Serina Williams pregnant
>From a white, Armenian plebbit co-founder

Either a future tennis GOAT or a great big disappointment will be born this autumn it seems

imagine your club having so much gloryhunters that you can sustain your own thread on a colombian goatmilking forum

ALLEGRI IN
JARDIM IN

WENNNNNGGGGGGGEEEERRRR OUUUUUUT

#WengerIn

wtf no

me.mes

>comtract talks for Wilshere

Wenger does it again. Like a new signing.

Happy 4/20 lads. I'm genuinely looking forward to Sunday. Reckon >we'll keep the 343?

Decided to apply for uni too, wish me luck

>falling for the university jew

Either I stay in my boring job and work my way up in the rat race or I get a piece of paper which will let me do something more interesting. Plus 3/4 years out of real life. Give me that debt!

What degree are you doing? Unless it's something worthwhile, You'd be better served using the 3 years building up experience in the field you want to get a job in, that impresses people more than your sheet of paper.

Love it. I'll never give up on Jack.

Psychology, I want to go into prison reform or mental health. Both will be a lot easier to get into with a degree and possibly a masters. I've been working ever since I left college in various social fields so I've got the experience. It might not solve all my problems but I enjoy learning so itll be fun, plus I'm still young enough to enjoy the lifestyle.

Neither will I

Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes
Arsene Wenger was asked about the Kolašinac story today. Responded by saying "nothing has been concluded with anybody."

Must be nice

Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes
According to @MirrorDarren, Spurs have made Bayern renegade Douglas Costa a summer transfer priority. Would cost around £30m, apparently.

spurs are genuinely leaving us behind, embarrassing how they've effectively done what wenger was always supposedly trying to do (young cheap squad growing together)

lol

good luck lad don't listen to the uni naysayers, it's still gives you a pay premium in unrelated fields as well, unless you're an autist or incredibly thick otherwise

plus uni life is goat, again unless you're an autist

t. humanities ba in a comfy unrelated job (though only had the 3k fees)

Thanks, it's much appreciated. Will use the newfound free time to get goat at music and study hard too. Will let you lot know if I get in.

Story of the last few seasons desu

on Sead Kolasinac and what he can say on that…
Nothing, nothing. No, we can deny that story at the moment. Nothing has been concluded with anybody.
on whether there are negotiations underway…
I think it's important we don't talk about transfers but about the semi-final of the FA Cup on Sunday.
on whether he's told any current players or new signings that he's staying…
No.
on whether he's not told them or whether he's just not saying to the press…
I didn’t tell anything to anybody.
on whether we can expect an update on his future soon…
My commitment is total and I am only focused on Arsenal.
on how important the FA Cup is in determining his future…
It doesn't play any part in that. The FA Cup is a very important game for me because it's the next game and because it’s an opportunity to win a trophy this season. So of course we are all fully focused on that. My future is Sunday.

Replying to

>I didn’t tell anything to anybody.
ffs when will it end

Kolasinac is shit btw

He's given these same answers when questioned about loads of players he's signed and sold.

I remember a time when I would watch all of his interviews and hang on to his every word. Now I avoid him as much as I can and when I do hear or read his interviews I can't believe a word he says - either because he's lying / hiding the truth or he's completely wrong in his convictions and is about to get smacked in the face by cold hard reality

>Now I avoid him as much as I can and when I do hear or read his interviews I can't believe a word he says - either because he's lying / hiding the truth or he's completely wrong in his convictions and is about to get smacked in the face by cold hard reality
this

He's not shit but I know what you really mean. The face of the matter is that he is better than any LB Arsenal have had since Ashley Cole

>tfw Armand Traore never made it
>tfw we sold Lassana Diarra
>tfw Diaby

The great innovator has been reduced to a fucking hack copycat. Why man.

cant trust Arsenal to make a decent signing anymore

when could you ever though?

Sanchez
Cathorla
Nasri

Mustafshit and Xhaka have really fucked it

Wenger has signed way more shit players than good players. Even in the late 90s. He got it right occasionally, but you could never trust his signings.

He had enough solid players in the squad he inherited, so they (coupled with his few good signings) could offset the shit players.

As the years progressed, you could see the average player level slowly drop.

Then after the move to the Emirates it started going to shit twice as fast

And now, with all that cash available, it's STILL getting worse. You can't even say that Wonga buys at least one genuinely good player each season.

Even some of his good signings weren't even his, Giberto silva and Sol Campbell were forced onto him by David Dein. He didn't want them. Imagine the invincibles without those 2.

wtf i live drumpf now

Who is this cute boy?

you're a faggot

I hope Chelsea win vs Spurs in case we defeat Pep City.

reddit.com/r/CaraDelevingne/comments/666k3m/bouncing/

@MattHughesTimes, Arsenal will offer Jack Wilshere a new deal on his current £80,000-a-week wages. Talks to be held next week.

looks like wenger is staying

Does he have a nice little feminine penis?

Phil Costa @_PhilCosta
Arsenal fans, if you don't fancy watching United eventually grinding out a 2-0 win, Goretzka and Kolasinac both start for Schalke tonight.

Why do you have to be disgusting lad?

Trying to show you the error of your ways

>, Goretzka and Kolasinac both start for Schalke tonight

lol one sets up a sitter for the other and they missed

Great news. Wilshere FC forever.

can't they see Wilshere is a lost cause ... average for Mememouth, still getting injured while playing for Mememouth, him staying and steadily declining and getting injured every other week is symptomatic for Arsenal's decline.
The summer 'overhaul' looks more and more like Wenger a) staying b) getting rid of the 30 something year old players like Santi/Monreal etc while keeping the bang average English core/squad players and crossing all 10 fingers and toes that one of the bargain buys from meme team/league X will somehow goat it up ..... so nothing changing from the last 120 seasons under Wenger.

>Arsenal finish 6.

>presidential decreet bring Thema into CL or UEFA got tomahawked

>tfw Arsenal offcially becomes Murrica's Team by presendital decreet

Sky Sports News HQVerified account @SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING NEWS: Sky sources: Tianjin Quanjian working on deal to sign Diego Costa when Chinese transfer window opens on June 19. #SSNHQ

>Rashford

damn he's shit

better than welbeck

Impressive