You know what they say, Sup Forums

You know what they say, Sup Forums

The only people who don't like Nintendo Switch have never owned one!

name one good game for that baby system

DOOM

The game of the year (when it's not lagging)
And also... ummm...

Botw

call me a faggot, but I'd much rather have a sturdy, small, relatively cheap but separate portable system than Switch.

15 fps

You mean like a Vita or phone w/ gamepad?

I'll have you know it sometimes runs at a silky smooth 16 fps
Jeez, get your facts straight

Skyrim. Play Skyrim. Buy Skyrim. Give me, Todd Howard, all of your money and I, Todd Howard will give you another copy of Skyrim.

>The only people who don't like Nintendo Switch have never owned one!
VG is a manchild thing if you over 18 and still play video gayme you're just a deadbrain tool

>phone w/gamepad

this. I tried to make one out of my android, but it died in early stages when mine didn't have OTG support. Now I'm waiting till I get some spare kush to get a cheap ass android with OTG.

tbqh tho my portable entertainment quota is already fulfilled by downloaded streams on my phone and comics on my pocketbook

fucking phone posters

I was waiting for an user to disparage gaming as a whole to automatically lose

entertainment is entertainment man.You shouldn't shun it until you've tried it

Try the Huawei 6x
It looks like an emulation beast, grabbing one for myself for christmas

nah i rather fap to traps and s/fur

Its pretty sturdy actually, the detachable controllers feel uneasy the first week or so but you get used to it. Either than that the only reason I don't play it more on the go is that I don't want to be jumped on public transit.

The vita would be a nice system if it wasn't a dead system

Have you played Skyrim yet? Yes? Buy another copy and play it again!

thanks for advice, but my first experiment will be cheaper, maybe even some kind of chinaphone... the most likely outcome is, I'll attach the gamepad to the phone, make it shine, play test it, feel real good, and then never touch the abomination again. not that it's a bad thing

Nice try

True that, but there is still a decent backlog of vita exclusives to dive into

My first gen vita was bought from a friend in terrible condition (for 50 bucks), so i wanna get a brand new vita slim soon

16fps or it's not cinematic.

Yes. Because people who buy one get instant buyer's remorse.

I predicted a response like that too, but at least it's totally legitimate. Are you a PC gamer, user?

Christ, you fell for the bait, it was well telegraphed and everything

>well telegraphed and everything

Sup Forums is the dark souls of boards: extremely difficult but fair

What bait? I was simply asking what platform user prefers to play games on

now its mine

spla2n
botw is kind of a cheaper version of dragons dogma tho (or literally any good rpg that has come out over the years)

>How OP got his switch

You know what they say, OP

The only niggers who don't like working have never owned one!

what's wrong with your bottom lip?

OP here. That's actually my tongue. Here's my normal lips

Also from OP, off to work now. Thanks for the thread, anons!

You know what they say. "The only faggots who like Nintendo have Autism."

lol allright that's better.
as a serious response, i dont know why to buy a switch. if i had good reason i would i guess?
currently owning ps4 but rarely playing.

Nintendo men
They left a bad taste in my mouth. I will never go back and I started with the new when it was new.

Bought one but it’s for my 8 year old daughters christmas.

Try harder next time

>Nintendo men
>bad taste in mouth

as the poster i'm just curious what's exactly bait about this?
I say nothing negative, just that i see no reason to spend my money on a console right now?

you know what you are?
a fucking newfag

Oh sorry I meant the post above you
Now that's some serious bait

I have one too user

>Tatoo of a vidya

as this is one fucking friendly thread (beside you)
I forgive you.

You’d be surprised how much pussy that tat got me

that face has a lot todo with it

Haha thank you user

Please tell me how you entered a codependent relationship with an emotionally damaged land whale of a Gamer Grll with daddy issues and a a faucet instead of a vagina.

It's almost 2018. There's more girls on earth then boys. The fact you think this is accurate these days, shows what kind of a huge virgin you are.

This is some serious bait, it's off the fucking scales

I mean tbh you’re actually super close. She wasn’t a gamer though. Pussy was def not a faucet either

That's even worse.

She let me race her in mario kart after she blew me at least

Tell me. How much money did you spend on her user? Are you just coming to realize that maybe she was a predator that saw your tattoo and saw easy pickings of someone who has disposable income?

Lol.

Lol that tattoo was done for free by a friend and she knew that. She was fucked up in the head and needed someone with codependency problems though and used me for emotional support. She was crazy

You can play BOTW on Cemu at 4k 60 fps so if you buy the Bintendo Bitch eat a fuckin sock

Kek

It runs smooth 30fps and 720p on the handheld switch

you didn't answer the question user, How much did you spend on your concubine?

A lot at first. But then I ran out of money and we only went out occasionaly

So basically she sucked you dry and your relationship magically started petering out. user I'm sorry to say but you've been had.

You got me user

I didn't get you, she did