en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont know what you think is wrong?

idk mate what is wrong with it.

srsly halp

shouldn’t it be smooth? i got like wrinkle lines or something

its attached to a faggot

its been mutilated

It still has a little bit of shit on it from your buddies asshole. Wash it.

circumcision. i'm in the same boat bro. my dick is dry as fuck. at least you don't have PPP though.

Its attached to a retard

It's circumcised and you're way too dry.

I tittyfucked with some cheap oil once and it made my cock look a bit like this and it itched horribly maybe its that?

Try moisturizing cream bro

it's white

Congratulations, you are not a jew or black, so there is nothing wrong about this healthy looking penis

Someones gone and cut the end off

how to make it not dry

MOISTURIZING CREAM BRO

What's PPP?

it's not in my mouth

Found the negro

You cut your skin off and dried it out

>Be somewhat gay being circumcised
>Being fully gay using moisturizer

Nah just dry. Its all good

pearly penile papules

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

pearly penile papules. my gf is ok with it. she thinks the concept is awesome.i for one am not ok with it.

some dickweed cut your foreskin off

It's literally just dry, that's it. Clearly op isn't using lotion to wank. Gotta keep that dick moisturized man.

Personally, I use coconut oil. You can use that shit for anything. It's great moisturizer and it even makes fucking amazing lube.
Natural, antibacterial, antifungal, cheap, healthier and its way better than any lotion or lube you'd typically buy at the store. and it smells awesome. It also isn't a bitch to clean up like lube can be.

If you want your dick to not look like a crusty, wrinkled, desert wasteland, and tired of your jeans chafing it raw like sandpaper, started beating that meat with coconut oil. In just a few days you'll notice the difference.

Also, it feels fucking great when you have your dick smothered in coconut oil, hard as fuck, and you start squeezing the shit out of it until it slips out of your hands again, repeat until eruption.
Best way to fucking get off alone ever IMO. Feels so fucking good.

hahahahaha faggot

Thanks anons. I looked at pictures and they're not that bad to have. Kind of like Fordyce spots which I do have and had any problems with it.

Hadn't*

You're bating too much with soap. Use lube like a civilized human being

It appears to be missing a foreskin

nothing is wrong with it
show full pic.