How can i use tramadol hcl to get high or get some hallucinations? is the only stuff i have in my hands right now...

How can i use tramadol hcl to get high or get some hallucinations? is the only stuff i have in my hands right now, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramadol
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Tramadol
accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/020281s032s033lbl.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You won't get hallucinations, you've confused opiates with psychedelics

snort that shit bro

expain to me please :( not the difference but what can i do with those pills

I tried a regular non recreational dose of tramadol once and I have never felt sicker in my entire life. Even trying to focus my eyes made me nauseous. I puked 8 times total (would have been more but I was at work) in the course of 2 hours.

Just saying, don't fuck with that stuff.

It's an opiate, so yes you can get high off it. Make sure the pills aren't mixed with acetaminophen (paracetamol depending on your country) as anything above 4000mg of that will damage your liver. If it is mixed, you can always do a cold water extraction to remove the opiates from any binders and harmful bi-products.

The opiate high is kinda unique. You will feel content with everything and very relaxed. You might get sick and throw up and you will probably experience some mild itchiness, but it's not necessarily unpleasant. Just don't do it all the time, your body very quickly builds up a dependence on opiates.

As one recommended, if they're pills, you can crush and snort, and you can eat, and you can heat and inject.

If you're a first timer (Which I presume you are), I'd recommend eating just rnough to get a buzz and then just lay around. That's what I used to do with fentanyl. But seriously, watch it on the dose since it can fuck your autonomous systems up beyond believe and you'll die from an overdose covered in feces and puke. Just go lightly and up slightly

I don't even know why I'm recommending you to do anything since it's a shittier drug

is that bad? i found it in my step dad's drawer and i read it helps with physical pain. sorry the ignorance u all

Opiates can have a negative effect on some people. Safer to try taking 2 first just to see if you have an adverse reaction to it. Opiates don't agree with all people. My girlfriend has 30mg of codeine and gets so nauseous she can't walk. I can put down 180mg and just chill out and watch TV. Everyone is different

See this post

I honestly think that it's a good idea for OP to take opiates.

thank you, so that drug is not that good?

>this

Just don't do it OP its a garbage drug. Find some weed for fuck sake like a normal person..

thanks!

jajajajaja i have weed, but idk i just wanted to try

Tramadol Hydrochloride

Psychoactive class: Opioid / SNRI.
Dosage: 100 mg common, 125-150 common, 200 strong, 200+ mg heavy.

Please tell me all medication you're taking. Do not drink alcohol whilst on tramadol.

I wouldn't say, other of my friends swear to it. But I have very high tolerance and require something with a little more punch.

Just go in lightly at first. If you start feeling like nodding off it's a good sign. Just don't sleep, remember to stay awake for the duration of the drug. And itchiness is the best sign it's working. It can end up being unbearable, but it's all good, just the drug working. But honestly, tramadol is weaktier

Do yourself a favor and get some heroin

i'm from colombia, the package just says "tramadol hcl MEMPHIS" so i guess they're not mixed

Also, don't listen to these dumb mfs.
>durr just take two it might make ya throw up hardy har

try an allergy test. Take a small amount off one piece of the pill and just eat that. Any allergic reaction that is severe = no go. If none that is serious are presented, you can take it the same day.

It's best to tell people if you're on any drugs already, dude.

im not taking any meds, just biotin pills

be careful with 200mg+ dosages OP, the seizure threshold gets lowered by tramadol.

what?

No hallucinations but MAAAAAAN does it feel good! Take at least 250-300mg and get ready for a euphoric, relaxed day.

Ok.
So, first. do an allergy test.
Take a /TINY/ piece of the pill with just water. Wait for at least an hour or two to spot an allergy. You might itch a little bit. If nothing else, take 200 miligrams, or 150. How many miligrams per pill?
ALSO, YES. TRAMADOL CAN CAUSE SEIZURES, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE EPILEPSY OR ARE TAKING OTHER DRUGS LIKE PROPOXYPHENE OR BUPROPION.

That sounds like a sure way to have a seizure.

i wanted to begin with one 50 mg pill, but now iddk jaja my desire decreased

thank you for the info!!

Just stay off it, it's not worth the risk to get that subliminal high anyway. Go get some decent heroin instead

thanks!
50 mg per pill

Is there any score mark (ie do they have a line in them). If so, begin with 25 mg for allergy testing. This has the same mechanism of action as morphine, (activation of mu [μ] opioid receptors), but it also has another mechanism of action; it increases levels of serotonin and norepinephrine.

It won't hurt to smoke weed or a cig, but it will hurt to drink alcohol

thank you, jaja nah im not capable to do that! i have only tried weed popper and 2cb, im afraid of doing cocaine or heroin

no, doesnt work

2C-B is a very nice psychedelic-stimulant. Poppers aren't that bad, but they can increase heartrate and bottom out blood pressure. Weed is nice, but can cause panic attacks.

that's true. Never encountered any problems though. On the other hand, once I did like 1000mg in one night. I was feeling like a dead man the next day, terrible migraine-like headache and nausea. Better don't take more than 400mg in one day. But less than 250mg doensn't really do the trick for me. Most of my friends don't need more than 150mg though.

There's nothing to fear from cocaine, heroin there is a few things to fear, but cocaine is soft.

I'd recommend that as a starter drug as long as you can muster some self discipline and not let all your money go up the nose (like I did).

But seriously, this here is just a waste of time, if you tried popper, cocaine will be a cake walk

Yeah. Not every drug will work snorted. The reason coke works when snorted is it is very soluble in water (i.e. in mucus membranes), so it travels into a blood vessel. Drugs like diazepam (Valium) will not do that because it will not dissolve in water, but rather a substance called polyethylene glycol (PEG) or alcohol.

You sound like my ex :D

thak you for the advice! for real i appreciate

For //children// using //medically//, I read that a total daily dosage should not exceed 400 mg.

Cocaine can still easily kill sensitive people. Most of it is still cut, anyway.

Yeah. Regardless of what people think Sup Forums is, it should be a place where no bullshit is allowed, not where retards try to shit on eachother and kill eachother.

Tramadol has to go through the liver to be activated. You'll have to wait 30-90 minutes to feel it anyway. Snorting it is a waste. Snorting works great with hydromorphone though. And oxycodone, but oxycodone sucks imo, only makes you tired but not euphoric

coke is pretty nice, just get enough for a night and some friends. Idk about heroin but you should be fine until 200mg, just don't go above that.

Anecdotal experience, I know mixing uppers with downers is a bad idea, but apparently combining k-pins and tramadol works pretty good since the clonazepam works against the seizure threshold. I did about 600 in one evening in two doses combined with a couple mg of k-pins and it worked really well.

Those who are prone to seizures should better get tilidine or something like that

You won't hallucinate. If you're like me, one of the few who enjoys tramadol recreationally, take 200mg and enjoy the mood boost and relaxation

Do you mean it needs to be metabolized to O-Desmethyltramadol or do you mean something else? I'm confused.

You sound like a dumbfuck monkey who cannot use google to learn about recreational use of drugs.

Kill yourself.

Yeah but he's from colombia he said, I guess the coke is more healthy for him than this western modern pharmaceutical shit.

yeah, i just used popper when i go to electronic parties or discos here in my country, and not that much, i use weed when im habing trouble to sleep or if im bored, i know you didnt ask but i just wanted to say so jaaj

Dude, whoever you are, JUST STOP! tramadol does fuck up things to your body, im just gettin clean from a tramadol habit, those I see in the picture are pills, I use the liquid formula, the effect is good at the begginin then the side effects start to kick, and they are NASTY, thay made me wanna die, i suffer from depression/anxiety, and tramadol gave me mental strenght to fight them , but after a week of use, my body started to change,: sweating, rash, bad mood, drowsinness, and so on. Oh , and when I tried to quit it, it became worst! I had suicidal thoughts, so NO, don't do the tramadol, if you wanna see some shit, go take some LSD

Never tried it together with uppers. And I won't. And nobody else should. (serotonine syndrome).
It works well with weed. One or two beers... well some people will puke, some won't, some will anyway.

yea

fuck me I meant downers with downers. CNS depression and stuff, but it works in moderation.

But yeah, Serotonine syndrome is a bitch

...200 mg? Are you an idiot or did someone tell you that?.. Pure heroin, like, 30 mg+ is a danger dose, possibly even less.

Sure, they're stupid, but why not have them learn instead of just shitting on them
Implying cocaine isn't cut in other countries as well...

Not every upper is serotonergic. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think amphetamine is a booster of serotonin.

Oh, yeah. Well, it still has effects in its own right as well, but snorting it is a waste regardless. Fun fact: O-DSMT is a designer drug that I actually think is unscheduled almost everywhere! :D

One should never use it for a longer timespan than one day. It's quite addictive, and it's not even only a opioid, it's also a ssri, so it kinda has double withdrawal

Also, not every downer is serotonergic. Xanax isn't serotonergic. I don't think pregabalin is either.

maybe one day i will take a try, but not for now, it scares me terribly, heroin and coke

I'm just saying, this is more or less directly from the sauce, yeah, he might get a little lidocaine and cement, but honestly, that's nothing compared to the worm infection cure I get here in Europe

A week maximum. Opioids are bastards in withdrawals, as are SNRIs. On and off, and if you can't stick to it? Throw them the fuck away.

>...200 mg? Are you an idiot or did someone tell you that?.. Pure heroin, like, 30 mg+ is a danger dose, possibly even less.

Yeah, but Heroine has a much larger potency, it's like 2.5. Tramadol is like 0.1

I meant Tramadol buddy. I guess I worded that poorly.

No, you're right. I meant in general.

Levamisole sucks shit. Granted, cement powder is bad. However, when cocaine is cut, it's hard to determine a true dose, as not all of it is cocaine HCl.

It's up to you, just trying figure out something for you that won't require you to steal your dad/stepdads medicine, he needs it, you don't. You need coke

When you go onto Sup Forums to get drug advice about hallucinating from tramadol; why even bother to educate? Clearly the person didn't give a damn in trying to know anything or find out on their own. The OP sounds like a kid who thinks getting high is cool. It's all fun and games but I refuse to help teach people about drugs if they cannot make the first step them self.

sorry to hear that ! i hope your going well. and thanks for the advice! i am now ceasing to the idea after read all of the comments

Take it and get drunk. Opiates are best while drunk

downers aren't serotonergic in general. Uppers are. Trama is special. It's like a sweet little speedball. Unless you use high doeses, then the opioid component dominates

Yeah, I still need to run that risk for the sweet buzz though, and death has to have a cause, I'd rather try than die from exsistential pain

Well, sure. That is what he sounds like.

Uppers can generally be serotonergic.

@OP, Also.
Do NOT go here for the first place about "i wanna get high."

Tripsit chat, wikipedia, and psychonautwiki, bluelight, erowid experience vaults, etc. also GOOGLE, are the first place to go.

? then don't do it, i just dont get it why the rudeness

i know. i'm reading in those as well

I suppose it's because it should be obvious. Not everyone is the type who is clued into the obvious, though.

Best to read all of this, @OP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramadol
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Tramadol
accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/020281s032s033lbl.pdf

If someone cannot educate themselves on a basic understanding of what drug does what. They probably should not be getting high.

He does and I will stand by my statements surrounding it.

>If someone cannot educate themselves on a basic understanding of what drug does what. They probably should not be getting high.

Yep I agree, read lot's of theory before you try something.

oook

But then there was no reason to get high in the first place. What is it without the fucking risk ? It's just another day filling yourself with chemicals.

Just know what you're playing with. If someone needs help with dosages that is different, but people should know what they are about to consume.

The risk is still there, no matter how much you know. And knowing what you do won't actually let you know the experience beforehand. All it does is keeping you from blindly running into the abyss

OP doesn't know what an opiate even is and he's about to go down that road.
God damn, natural selection is real folks.

That's what you have to do with drugs im my opinion, run into the abyss. You shouldn't do anything for fun, you should do it because it is the last remedy to your failing life

Nah. My concept is more like: Make tons of money with a job you love (to me that was always finance and it stuff) during the day and use drugs and hookers in the evening to enjoy life even more.

Seriously, you're just deluding yourself. You have it too, that exsistential crisis that makes you do drugs. You stare into the abyss.

Be careful, Tramadol is a unique opioid in that in lowers the seizure threshold the more you take. So overdoses can result in dangerous grand mal seizures.

Lol. It's literally the first painkiller our doctors go to here in the UK because it's even weaker than codeine. If you get addicted to tramadol you deserve to die for being straight up weak.

it's an opioid not an opiate. only way to get anywhere near a high is stacking your pills like every 20/30min. start with like 100-150mg and then pop another 50mg pill every twenty till you feel something or hit 400mg