Somebody please tell me this disgusting skank got her life destroyed by us

Somebody please tell me this disgusting skank got her life destroyed by us.

Also You rage you lose, what the hell.

Thanks OP I haven’t seen this forever and I remember this night vividly. As far as I can remember he hadnt talked to the girl again and still planned on keeping it that way. Nobody wanted to get involved either, it was too heartbreaking.

You're welcome mate, It makes me want to kick her in the teeth, what a whore.

damn i kind of regret reading that

I know. So did I, so I had to share my grief.

if she was poor, the guy should have killed her and left her body in the woods.
She's poor, nobody would care.

i really wonder what ended up happening

strong fucking MGTOW in here

I dont understand why this is upsetting. Yeah, she fucked him over good, but he was an idiot for not nailing down their relationship and then letting her act like a sloot. She should have been told to fuck off at the first sign of roastie behaviour.

>us
you are not part of anything dude

lmao for real she supposedly sits down in some 37 year old dudes lap after they supposedly get back together and all the guy can say is "are you okay"? This is some cringe material right there.

Painful to read. What an absolute wet lettuce of a "man" that lad is. She is using him the whole time as her emotional tampon and he is too fucking beta to tell her to get to fuck. Grow a fucking spine and stop being the gay best friend.

Yeah he's pretty beta but what he whore did is still upsetting.

MGTOW think all women are the same, I don't.

I just don't like feminazi cunts.

AWALT. He is the dickhead for letting her get away with it.
>says she likes me too much
>'oh he's more my best friend than anything'
>forgive her and go to bed cuddling
>text her a zillion times
>don't even know how to be mad at her
I mean, come on.

You can't blame her. Its obvious this guy was a huge pussy bitch. Unless youre extremely attractive or well-off with money or a nice job, they dont want an average guy who is a pussy bitch. Oldfag was alpha.

37 year old "alphas" dont hang out with/drink with/bang highschoolers you fucking retard, how depressing/creepy do you have to be to get fucked up with a bunch of kids and end up fucking one.

That fucking sites layout is the worst

Spoken like someone who has never had prime high school pussy. Listen bud, when youre old like the women are NOT as good, no matter what they try to get you to think. Im extremely jealous of that guy. Nothing like 18 year old pussy

kek
^This guy is right.

Whatever age you are, you are infinitely more attractive to girls younger than you than you are to the one's of your own age or older. It's easy mode. Particularly as a middle aged guy taking advantage of a teen. Not alpha at all.

spoken like a complete beta faggot

Dude, seriously... They basically lived together half of their life, no way you could do that and not have severe emotional trauma from the event.

Just a bunch of soyboy virgins who got friendzoned are lurking around here