Oi m8, you're under arrest for spreading hate speech, racism and islamophobic content on the internet

>oi m8, you're under arrest for spreading hate speech, racism and islamophobic content on the internet

Wut do?

Ask him what all those used black condoms are doing in his belt.

Watch out, I've got a spoon!

I tell your bobbiefag he has 5 seconds to make it off my property.

I count to 5.

If he's not in swift motion towards my property line, then I'll remove him.

Simple.

show him the door.

ay britbongs unite!

Leg it!!!

Wonder why a british cop is in Northern Italy

Back off, I have a fork!

If I was intimidating enough, could I just call a britcop a faggot poof and get away with it?

Whatcha gonna do if I refuse to comply, copper?

Wake up, go to the gun range and shoot a muzzie silhouette target and then go home and browse Sup Forums while drinking whiskey and cutting up a steak with a knife I bought off eBay. All I'm saying is that it really makes you think about how we have it so good in America, shame about the first post tho, it was supposed to be the best post.

Bribe him with a wholesome tasty sausage roll and a cuppa from Greggs.

We can do everything you just said though, except the gun parts a bit limited on what guns we can own.

>heh, you assume I binned that knife

Underrated

Holy fucking kek

tell him he's not in faggotland where i can't say what i think and if he touches me i will aggressively defend myself. Remind him i am legally armed wih a pistol while he has a faggot baton he shoves up his ass every night and i will shoot him dead if he attempts to kidnap me

Well start a war, obviously.

fucking hell dude

I sometimes wish I was a burger. This nigger would've been filled with lead in less than 5 seconds in America.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to take YOU in m8, you forgot to produce your police license.