SOMETHING HAPPENS AND I'M HEAD OVER HEELS

SOMETHING HAPPENS AND I'M HEAD OVER HEELS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAtGOESO7W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUNNY HOW

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME FLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

[whispers] listen

CUMPLEANOSCHICANO NOHAYQUEPREOCUPARSE

why have they gotten so popular recently? some meme reviewer or reddit?
The Hurting is a solid album though I will say

Not recently, I've been seeing SFtBCfags for a while now.

I suppose, I've noticed it especially ramping up in the past few months though. Just figured I missed some meme p4k or fantano review

Everyone on Sup Forums liked it but never discussed it. They've only just realised it's basically Sup Forumscore now.

theres a great live version from 2011 or something i think... it was a great tune... they wrote two of the most iconic songs of the 80's
they're comfy in my book

There was a pitchfork article about them recently.

ah that would explain it
can't say I'm not surprised, but at least it's a good band for once instead of rap and father john misty or whatever

Sketches of paaaaaaaaain
Sketches of paaaaaaain

I discovered this excellent song through Donnie Darko, my favorite film

welcome to your life

Some might have got into them because Steven Wilson is a big fan of them and remastered this album

I feel like you can only really like this if you've heard less than 100 albums in your life, or have shit taste.

Wow very convincing

nice try kiddo

one of the best albums of the 80's and all time

Pitchfork recently reviewed it as part of their Sunday classic series.

this

>This fucking song
youtube.com/watch?v=VAtGOESO7W8

This is the working hour
we are paid by those
who SHOUT

I've noticed it beginning to trend about a year ago. It's always been a respected album, though.