No drug thread? Ddddddrug thread

No drug thread? Ddddddrug thread.
Currently deciding between two or three lines to fuel the next 12 hours of ninja storm 4+GTA 5. What you on today nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/5gbo3e/u49900_experiment_and_warning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do a line everytime you got a pedestrian

Bump(hahaha)

test from the gym...i'm not a weak minded drug addict. fucking hate tweakers. you're life consists of video games and meth. how pathetic.

too bad the darknet markets are dead, i would really like someone to email me some drugs

Dam that's a nice bag of meth how much it cost you

how do you not end up jerking off for like 5 hours straight? That's usually how my stim fuelled evenings end.

Drug addicts arnt weak minded they go through alot of shit so they probably are more strong-minded than anyone

Got it free:)
Did it a few times ago. Half a day straight rubbed that shit raw with cuts everywhere from the friction and swelled up balloon elephant dick. I’ve tried to cut back since then

the struggle. Alright, have fun OP don't jerk off too much.

how much do you guys pay for 1g of coke? also mention the country you live in

Someone know about U49900? It arrived Today but i dont want to inject it

Weak minded and weak bodied. What a loser you are

Might wanna test that meth.
Then don't inject it.
Also...
reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/5gbo3e/u49900_experiment_and_warning/

No problem FBI, about $70 or more of the dealer is a faggot. Amerifat here

depends heavily on purity. Northern Germany, acceptable quality starts at 80

I'm a pure drunk who's friending booze, literally 2 cents in my bank account

Got a little nug of crack

Did some from the same batch with the guy that gave it to me, good shit

Lower Saxony we Start at 90~100 at Good Quality

Just your daily reminder that alcohol and tobacco are more damaging than methamphetamine or cocaine. At least in the netherlands according to a 2009 study by the RIVM. (Crack and heroine ranked 1 and 2)

What's up neighbour. I meant Bremen to be precise. Depends on the plug I suppose.

Unfortunately just drinking, can't afford anymore drugs this month. But me and a comrade has gone through a good few bags of cocaine before we had to think of survival as opposed to getting high. That's also when deleted the numbers to our dealer

Smoked some herbs
From Hannover here

awww yissss

>being this obvious with the datamining

Booty call last night turned into a huge group of people on lots of lsd. No sleep, so just slowly working my way back to normal

Goddamn Someone’s gonna be nodding the fuck out tonight, wanna trade?

northeast america, been buying for a while so 60 usually. only buy super raw stuff by the ball but it usually runs around 220

keep at it, bud

You still got those ops? Saw you in the heroin thread the other day