Women are now mammals

worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-arabia-panel-of-scientists-admits-women-are-mammals-yet-not-human/

Where the fuck is the world going, how can something evolve from object to mammal?
Based islam.

Bamp.

>Be living being that feeds it's young with self-made breast milk
>Be classified as a not-mammal
wut

Aren't humans in general mammals, retard?

this has to be parody: "“Finally, women will no longer be simply considered as objects without souls, but as full-fledged mammals, with the same rights as other animals of their species such as camels and goats,” she said, visibly emotional. "

pic related is from same site.

Yes but you have to factor in sand niggers have the lowest IQ in the world. They don't have any common sense.

turkposter was practically begging for a roach reply. you had one job, user, one fucking job.

Thanks for the laugh

>literally thrown out
How? Did they have a catapult?

So fucking based.

i think they used a crane.

that's a pretty good satire site. supposedly if you go to "about us" they admit as much, so i went there, and pic related is what i got.

>website names the jew and calls it satire

This site is confusing. I honestly can't tell if it's 100% satire or not. To me it's perfectly teetering on the edge of believable, but maybe I'm just super gullible.

>tfw you realize this is actually a step up for Saudi Arabia

These people are backwards as fuck

that's the crazy part. at least the Onion articles usually have something ridiculous in them.

in the article about the viking ship found near the mississippi river: " Many myths from local native tribes will also be analyzed by historians from the team to see if they could hold useful information, as both Chickasaw and Choctaw mythologies include many stories of fights against “red-haired devils”.

and there's one about aborigines, back when "the five colored nations" lived together in peace, until some animal drank all the water, leaving behind the desert.

Seens that burgers are even more dumb than sand people for believing in OPs link

What's so based about subjugating women? Fools.

I even had to fact check the Dennis Rodman story about him getting engaged to Kim-Jong-Un's sister, because as ridiculous as that is, it's juuuust close enough to reality to be plausible.

it's irony, you wouldn't get it turkroach

It happens all the time, you just don't hear about it.

ops