/bl/ I come to you in desperate need of your help...

/bl/ I come to you in desperate need of your help. I know I'm an idiot for letting this happen and this will most likely get turned back around at me and I'll be punished even more but I don't know what else to do.

Okay so September of last year I meet this beautiful ass girl online. We talk a lot and I love her think she's perfect etc.

I should tell you I'm not attractive, I'm not funny, cool, popular, you get the idea I have nothing to offer to keep girls interested so when she starts telling me she's broke and is having trouble pay bills I offer her the one thing I know will keep her interested and talking to me, money.

She set me up she's not broke and shes not single like she had me believe.

My God the things she's done to me Sup Forums I will be killing myself for sure because of this girl no doubt about it

First off the money that I thought was going to help her pay for rent was actually being blown by her.

She was just handing it over to her friends and her boyfriend, money that I broke my back trying to make money that I needed for essential basics, she was just giving it away.

She was going on vacation every other week with her boyfriend having me pay for their plane tickets, hotels and dinner cruises.

The girl that I loved, she was having me pay for a hotel to fuck her boyfriend in while they laughed at my stupidity

One time she had me get her this hotel gift card, she said it was for her to take her family on vacation because theyre all broke and never get to travel and spend time together boo hoo and it'd mean the world to her if I gave her this and she'd love me blah blah blah

So I get it and a few weeks later she's posting pics on Twitter of her at the fucking ritz hotel obviously on dates with a dude who's of course not pictured just like in the pics of her on vacation

So I call the hotel, ask for her room and they connect me and to my fucking amazement the dick answers the phone and idk what to say

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea.... There's no hope for you.

Where do u live and where is she? Stop sending her money

stop sending her money?

So I call back and leave a nasty voicemail which I guess sounded threatening so she tells me they're calling the cops I'm stalking and threatening her and see what she did the cleaver bitch was take all attention off her and what she did and put it on me and blame me for everything

So I go from cursing her and demanding the truth and my money back to apologizing to her and begging for forgiveness like a bitch

I say something about suicide next thing I know cops are at my door and they 5150 me for a week

They never say anything about threats tho but she wanted me to believe she told them I threatened her but really they just wanted me to be scared so I shut up

So I get out and she never admits to anything so I think I was somehow mistaken and she starts taking my money again.

This continues on for 6 months until we get to the other week when we were fighting and I said something about her having an imaginary bf and she said she wouldn't have gone on all those vacations alone

If this is actually real, you're a pathetic faggot. The only hope for you is to kill her and hew chad bf, then yourself.

Agree with this guy. Make it right user.

Trying to make this short leaving out a bunch of shit so I can wrap it up

Basically she just admitted that she's had a bf this whole time and my money has been going to their fun together

She refuses to pay me back

I keep writing her emails demanding it back and yes I threatened her and now I'm going to be arrested one day for cyber stalking and harassment

So this bitch literally destroyed my life and I'm getting punished for it

She took all my money 65K, ruined my credit, my trust, my pride, I'm severely depressed and suicidal and now I will be getting arrested and there is no way I'm going back to that hellhole so soon I will killing myself my life is destroyed completely and there's nothing I can do about it

That's where you come in Sup Forums please help me somehow ruin this bitch. She's a streamer on twitch. No I did not meet her on twitch, I did not donate money on twitch she had me sending her money with Western Union. I don't even play vidya any more this has been one of her ways of hiding what she did. She claims I'm some crazy fan and shit and everyone dismisses me as such and case closed

Stop sending her money, fuck sake.
If you want to get your end wet and be adored by women go to Thailand. They will still want your for your money but at least they put out.

>she's on twitch

Fuck it, this could be interesting. NYPA and all but post a link and she might be fun to raid or something.

She lives too fucking far all the way in canada. Killing her would be too easy I would make her suffer for all the mind games and shit she put me through. She ruined my mind and literally drove me insane. First questioning the truth now I'm paranoid as fuck wondering when the FBI will come get me.

This bitch is so cruel it's not even funny. She did this shit to me then once I found out that truth she expected to just block me and throw me away like garbage. She doesnt give a single fuck if I kill myself I think shell enjoy it the bitch.

Shes a moderatley popular streamer on twitch and she's got them all fooled too. She constantly lies to them for money. For the longest time until I started exposing her she told everyone she was single to make ppl think they have a chance so they'd support her. She makes bullshit donation goals and pockets the money. She's a really good liar and looks so innocent she'd fool anyone

this is what you have to do.

Ruba-dub-dubs

Why do you want to get revenge? She is an alpha female, she saw a week person and pounced, you should have know better than to be sending some sheila money because she says she loves you. You dun goofed kid, move on and learn from this. Trying to get back at them will only end in more shit you don't want.

I know you're right it's just fucked up how she fooled me into sending her 65K and I'm the one being punished for it what she did somehow isn't illegal.

I know this will only backfire on me and get more FBI to come knocking but here you go friend. It's for viewing purposes only I'm not saying do anything

/Autumn

IG/Twitter/SC autumnrhodess

Youll probably end up siding with her once you see her. She's a little 5 foot tall innocent looking sweetheart, or so she'd have you think. Behind the scenes she's the most vile nasty bitch ever

For Christs sake.

What's her twitch?

We all fuck up. Now you know the evil of the people in the world. It was the hard way to learn but you need to learn from it. That 65k is gone. You gifted it to her. It's time to go into hermit mode, work hard and look after #1. Get some savings and go from there.

R.I.P

Where do u live, OP?

I have now I'm just trying to get my money back. Bitch did this shit to me then blocked me. She took over 65K and ruined me admits she has a bf and then runs off with the money, breaks my heart leaves me a fucking wreck and won't even give me an explanation or say sorry. Doesn't care if I will myself I just can't believe she could be this cruel and there's nothing I can do

She's a bitch but you gifted her the money. She probably spent it all already, no way she pays you back.

65K?!?

YO MEN
ARE YOU FUCKING SERYOUSLEE
THAT'S LIKE 2 OR 3 YEARS OF FUCKING WORK WTF MEN
WTF
WTF
ARE YOU BREAKING MY BALLS? ARENT YOU
FUCKCKK MEEEN
I EXPECT THIS TO BE FAKE AS FUCK
YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGA MEN

I would only she went to cops this time for real they talked to me already said they're working on a warrant to arrest me soon for stalking and harassment which my state of California does not take lightly. I'm looking at Max 5 years in prison which means I will be killing myself no doubt about it

she ruined you and you wont even name her twitch, come on man, your own advice clearly isn't sound - let us, Sup Forums, do your thinking for you!

I wish it was. It went pretty fast I can't believe it myself I'm a fucking idiot what can I say but she was talking to me as if I had a girlfriend, me.. a girlfriend. It felt amazing. Little did know she was texting me in one hand and stroking her bf with the other in a hotel suite in Florida that I paid for. So fucked up I feel so disrespected

5 years of free living and food? Don't pass that up. You might even learn a trade or get /fit/. If the cops get involved tell them the story, surely you have chat history and bank statements to back it up, it might actually be a good way of getting some of your money back when they see how she scammed you for it.

I did her name is autumn her Twitter/it/SC is all autumnrhodess

God dammit, how fucking dumb do you have to be to send money to people you aren't even sure are who they claim to be ?

You're the kinda guy who falls for the nigerian prince heritage scam. Learn your fucking lesson and sharpen your wits for next time.

Adding to this
DID I JUST READ 65K ?

Don't try to learn the lesson, you're too dumb to cross the street by yourself, get professional help.

Can't already talked to cops because nothing was ever promised to be given to me in return no crime was committed and nope fuck that shit I cant do it I been to jail no way can I do San quentin

This is the girl

You know op
your kind of stupid

but I always like to raid stupid people

so what do you Sup Forumsois should we raid?

Why send her money when she was getting plenty from donations on twitch ?

Try to talk to her more, get her to Michelle Carter your ass, but make a false suicide attempt that can't actually kill you.

The chair and headset are OP's working hours.

yo men go to canada
kill yourself with some really made up suicide letter
maybe canadian police will fuck her.

Only if op gives nudes first.
Surely for 65k there are some nudes.

That's kind of fuck up, you know.

Dude what's wrong with you, sending money to someone you've never met and expecting something in return. This is your own fault learn from it and move on. There is no point in making the situation worse for yourself.

we are gonna need some proof that you were talking to her, post it up for us to keep as records.

Thats Right!

OP don't you have nudes?!?

If it's real he got scammed off 65k by this
I don't think he could get a peanut out of her even if he tried

I know she was very good at what she did tho. She knew I've never had a gf and don't have friends. She made me feel special and almost like we were together. Shes very skilled at what she did, set me up perfectly to give all I had. She lied to me and then had me apologizing to her for her own lies that's how good she manipulates.

On twitch she has bullshit goals all the time she lies to her fans and has them support bogus causes and she flirts with them with her bf in the chat they're in on it together it's sick

Why 5 years in prison? What else aren't u telling us?

Yeah, this is starting to look like a bad attempt to get a twitch girl raided, get proof or gtfo

This whole thread must be fake, the level of stupidity is too high to be true.

Nice fairy tale OP and know get the fuck out of here.

Op just show us the nudes it can be a pretty good shitstorm spaming her nudes everywhere.

what prooves us ur not just setting us up on an innocent girl, making up a hole story just to anger people against her and raid her ? do you have proof bank transfer, screenshots with timestamps ? this whole story seems to me just a set up for people to go harass her on twitch of twitter ? show us proof pictures of messages timestamps bank transfers etc...
if it's real ? you must be a young lucky foolish dude

Literally even single man went through that, first loves and shit always feel like that. BUT YOU DONT GIVE 65K TO A GIRL YOU DONT EVEN KNOW BECAUSE YOU FANCY HER

after that girl who got raped by her best female friend who was disguising as some boy

I believe everything is possible.

Getting some emails now, hang tight.

we're waiting OP

This x100
If the story is true, she in no way stole money from you, you willingly forked it over. Also, like this user said, you are most likely lying because she banned you from her chat for sending her a dick pic or something.

See, this is my problem with the whole online dating shit. These people fall in love with someone who they have never even seen in real life when in reality it's some 300lb land whale taking your money.

We are

And I'm saying for 65k his dumb ass should have atleast gotten some grainy Web cam tits by now.

I've yet to see a screenshot of his alleged personal conversations, or bank statements.
Nigger would have her godamned bank info.
Etc.
So it's probably personal army request agaisnt a random hoochie that made op upset on tumblur

Son, I am sorry it came to this for you to have your eyes opened but... AWALT

Google the acronym.

therationalmale
.com/2011/08/30/there-is-no-one/

Start reading

Maybe herself is setting up all of this shit to have some drama and more followers because the controversy. whoknows

>spending all of your money to whores and not even getting laid
Kek

op we're waiting you lazy ass fuck

Hahahahah what the fuck is wrong with all these sympathetic faggots. OP you're a hopeless pathetic fucking loser. There is no other option. Kill yourself. This is unreal

Here's a receipt from Wu getting more

Foreal where them nudes at, there’s no way she never gave the slightest reward for 65k.

Even prostitutes are more cheap It's awesome how one user can be this stupid. (if's true)

Cool, now post the left over food the stole out of your trash can.

OMG MY FUCKING GOOD
YOU STUPID FUCK
OMG
THE WORSE
THIS SEEAM SO REAL
MAN IM GONNA CRY.

Oh fuck it's real.

On Sup Forums at exactly midnight, 12/12, I have witnessed absolute dumb.

As the prophecies have foretold

Bruh show us her nudes

Never go full retard

O shit it’s a wild mgtow!

You might want to call that customer service.
They can't help you but it's always good to bring laugh in other people's lives

I mean come on, I was expecting this to be a troll since I read 65k, now I see this. This really is absolute dumb, full retard, whatever

My question is how do you breathe unassisted ?

AGREE WITH THIS user

You are pathetic.

This is almost better than the septs i witnessed.

You must be the most desperate beta dumb fag on Sup Forums..... okay like this week.

Here's her admitting to blowing the money

BAHAHAH NIGGA SHE HAD YOU PAYING FOR DOGGY COSTUMES

omfg it s real you dumb cunt 65k jeezus that pretty expensive for some bitch you didn t even got to talk to irl

someone send this shit to keemstar maybe he can give some relevance to this shit

And treating me like shit

ALSO AGREE WITH THIS user

sorry just a friendly neighbourhood TweRP

THIS IS GOLD OP OMG, jesus christ what do you do for a living ??? how old are you ????

That's smart user we can use this fucking gnome as clever.

aaand theres the twitch

holy crap whoa dude

This user is right !

Y’know OP, your are an idiot, you are pathetic, and if you gave out your address I’d sock you in the chin myself. But, I won’t. Give me a good dumb whore to fuck with, and I’ll keep to myself. So, you’re welcome.

OMFG, okay we all agree OP is a dumb fuck, but this bitch deserves to be raided.
Even if you set the bar for stupidity higher than no Sup Forumstard ever before (this week), no man deserves shit like that.

Unless OP was a bigger asshole to here and doesn´t tell us.

At one point I actually opened disputes for a lot of the money sent but she made me feel bad so I closed them. Also her PayPal used to be her email but she changed it to her twitch name to make it seem like I was sending all the money through twitch and they were donations

She is on twitch in 20 mins.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING IDIOT HAHAHAHA
YOU GAVE A FUCKING TWITCH GIRL MONEY
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WOW GOD DAMN SON
GOD DAMN BRO.
Good. Hopefully darwinism will weed you out

Good shit

For when Prince Ahmed of Nigeria's favorite friend figures out he left his shit on there.
This is getting interesting.
I say we start with getting homie some pizza, but ideas on the hoochie?

Why did u send her money ? What did u get out of it

yeah men!

WE CALL AN CRUSADE TO RAID THIS BITCH

I used to work for UPS until I quit because I'm too depressed to work.

Why were u in jail ?

Yeah sure I’m bored.