"A United Nations official investigating poverty in the United States was shocked at the level of environmental...

"A United Nations official investigating poverty in the United States was shocked at the level of environmental degradation in some areas of rural Alabama, saying he had never seen anything like it in the developed world."

>Americans still think they're first world citizens

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rural
Africa's cities are worse

>Americans have to compare themselves to Africa

Wow
Well you're right that the USA and Africa have hookworm in common at least

Africa isn't exactly the first world country that America would like to be.

I'd rather be a poor American than a "rich" Yuropoor taking daily muslim cocks from their 75% Mudslime population of the EuroCaliphate

No wonder they're voting for Roy Moore. Most of them probably don't even have internet to find out how much of a creep he is

>UK - White - Percentage of total population: 87.1%
>US - White - Percentage of total population: 73.6%

Whatever you say buddy

>go to refugee housing
>take pictures of refugees
>get surprised when most of the pictures have refugees in them
This is levels of """journalism""" that only Americans can achieve.

>posting no source

>being shocked at rural Alabama
>rural Alabama
>shocked
>ishygddt

Who are you quoting?

>using percentages he doesn't even understand
Recreate the mathematics to conclude those responses. You'll find flaws, and notice something strange: they're not accurate, at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

What is there to not understand about "percentage of total population"? The US has way more non whites as a percentage of the total pop than the UK and the majority of the rest of west europe

I grew up there. I'm personally from a nice suburb of Birmingham but there are parts of that state that are like time traveling to the 19th century.

Africa isn't exactly a country. You do know this, right?

Still doesn't change the fact that no other first world country has such terrible living conditions in their rural areas

Says someone who hasnt done the math either. Face it, both of you are just throwing random data you found that supports what you believe in

>citing wiki

O I am laffin

I think a lot of Europeans are aware that the US is borderline third world nation because they can compare things.

A good part of US citizens are unable to find Europe on a map however and only ever get footage from the nations they invade whilst being under the assumption that their ''freedom'' is somehow special and unique to the US.

shocked tehy disovered half of the u.s is 3rd world

>Alabama
Sounds about right

Didn't see that one coming
Go ahead and try and find some data that implies the UK has a higher percentage of non-whites than the US
You should have just pointed to a country like Sweden and you would have had more of a case, although Sweden has about the same percentage as the US so it wouldn't have been much better

Realistically you're talking about completely insignificant numbers, but what the fuck do you know, your country voted for Trump and you'll believe anything you're being told in the news.

The US has no fucking clue as to what is going on in Europe and your politiians abuse your ignorance to scare you with '' facts '' from Europe to push their agenda.

>A good part of US citizens are unable to find Europe on a map

For the same reasons I bet half of Europeans wouldn't be able to point to Kyrgyzstan or Tajikistan on the map. They're shitholes of zero importance.

You can point to the USA on the map because all you do is spend every waking moment thinking about us, learning about us, adopting our culture and inventions.

This sort of delusional thinking explains a lot about Americans

>Thinking wiki can't be used as a source
O I am laffin

Thanks for proving my other points you fat fuck.

Africa is a continent. America is a continent.

Every essay in every school and college for every qualification I've ever earned banned Wiki as a source.

Have you ever been to Manchester mate. Same amount of sewage and bugs as rural southern America. Shit can be said about everywherese.

>cant discredit his argument so I'll just insult him.

Thanks for admitting you've lost the argument.

>I feel bad for you.
>I don't think about you at all
>Given your level of ignorance, that is no surprise.

This is why so many americans still think their country is superior. Because they don't know shit. They don't know how good we have it over here in Europe. Because they're only exposed to the very worst fringe cases, since this is what their bullshit media wants to feed them.

I hope your delusions of what Europe is like keeps you away. We don't want your kind here.

Half of BK is mixed you fucktard.

We can point out central asian republics on a map, because we can actually read.

do a google search dumbass

bury your head in the sand as much as you want but all the cognitive dissonance in the world won't change the fact you are becoming a minority in a america. we have replaced you

The United States are a bit like India.

The politicians living in the metropolitan areas think they are a first world country with top notch living conditions, while the rural areas are full of uneducated religious lunatics who don't even have toilets and are fine with that.

To be fair, most Europeans wouldn't be able to find Alabama on a map. Most people could only point out Texas and California. Maybe New York.

>Still doesn't change the fact that no othe first world country has such terrible living conditions in their rural areas.

That's largely due to the fact that our states have the right to govern themselves more so than the federal government.
You're judging the entire classroom by the fact it was lumped in with the kid who eats paint.

>spend every waking moment thinking about us
Thinking about you because you're such a surreal cluster fuck of a country

>learning about us,
Learning FROM you as to not make the same mistakes in the rest of the first world

>adopting our culture
If we had adopted your culture humanity would be extincted by now, no one I've ever met can even begin to relate to the mentality of an America

>Let me say something really retarded and unfounded, but you have to disprove it anyways.

That's the same level of logic that one can't disprove a God exists, because you're all fucking morons who still believe in a magic man.

Go suck a fucking dick if you expect someone to put in effort to counter your inane rambling you put zero effort in yourself, the same amount of effort you put into exercise.

>ask for citation
>"EDUCATE URSELF U SHITLORD"
Yeah no.

>we have replaced you

Fucking lol, in what regard?

>not even taking care of our own right, natural citizens
>more ummigrants ploz

Absolute state of America

Yep, I know where Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan are, don't know where most of the US states are.

Yeah, wikipedia itself, you're still free to use the sources that wikipedia cites

Fucking hell, comparing themselves to Africa...

>Americans have to compare themselves to Africa
topkek

Except that article specifically says that it's a problem only ever seen in America

Then it should have been zero effort for the person citing Wiki to cite the reputable sources that made up that information.

sure whatever have fun sucking black dicks

>Not even taking care of our own right natural citizens
>more ummigrants ploz

Obviously this is coming from an Alabaman who can't even take care of itself.

>HELP MEH FEDS
>FREEDOM

Burgerking?

>"maybe if I call all his sources fake news or invalid I can hold on to my misinformation as fact hahaha I win again!"

>do a google search dumbass
fucking pleb. there are more search engines than google.

>look it up*
fixed for you, you fucking retarded brainlet

Basically all the world's countries have the right to govern themselves, what the fuck is your point?

>taking anything "Newsweek" says seriously

But non of the other classrooms have kids that eat paint in

/thread

Most people I know could point these countries on a map and half of them could name their capital.
You can point the US on a map because it's big. Most people can find Russia on the map, and this doesn't mean they're madly in love with Russia.

Its not because wiki is fake. Its because you should go to a library and find the facts for yourself not just google it and copypaste it. But since wiki list their sources you can still use them, just rewrite it, link to the source and mix in a few other sources as well.

>citing wiki

If I made a claim about European Muslims and cited Fox News, you're telling me you wouldn't have a single thing to say about the source of these claims?

In school, they're right to prohibit Wikipedia as a source but arguing on Sup Forums isn't the same thing as writing a paper, user. Wikipedia has its uses, including as a quick means of retrieving information about a variety of shit.

I take it more seriously than Infowars or Fox news.

It was because literally ANYBODY can edit a Wiki article. You don't know if someone changed that article you're citing at the time and it hadn't been changed back due to lack of citations.

That the states have more of a right to govern themselves rather than one another through the federal government, so it's unreasonable to judge the entire nation by the actions of one?

Nope, gonna go next year to fuck as many of your women as possible. Stay mad faggot.

>I take bullshit more seriously than horseshit

>in the developed world

Can you fucking read you dumbass americunt

Because taking dicks in the ass from shitskins is how you 1up America. Oh the horror

No they're just forced to wear uniforms like good little fascists.

I dont aee anyone asking for help, show me you sjw cuck faggot

Ya, which is why you need to site sources when you write a wiki scrub

>He thinks European women would fuck an American

Good luck finding a girl who won't burst out laughing as soon as they hear your accent

Than you guys should shut the fuck up about the amazing economic superiority and standard of living US has. Exceptionalism my ass. It's just a few of the richest cities, and even those have such problems with homelessness that it's embarrassing.

All these replies baited this easily.

Land of the free lol

Sure, and Europe should shut the fuck up about being so tolerant because Poland elected a right-wing government.

Yeah, I totally agree with that.
Haters gonna hate though.

Top kek

disturbingly accurate

Alabama full of privileged white people, what the fuck this nigga talm bout?

really? getting this worked over the most colloquial expression for "look something up on the internet?

kick rocks ya fuckin nerd, this is why no one in your life takes you seriously or respects you

Good thing I live in Australia where we basically beat you in every aspect, America is just a shitty version of Australia with a different race of jiggaboos

Dude, everyone here fucking hates americans. You've lost your appeal when people found out what a shithole the US actually are.

>Tfw you can't beat europe in healthcare, education, civil peace or infrastructure so you have to pretend there's a muslim invasion

yall are arguing over a made up statistic

Lmao. Brainlets like you still think first world or third world is determined by financial status, and not political affiliation.

How much of that non-white percentage are mudslimes though? That makes all the difference. At least blacks in the US have been somewhat domesticated over several generations.

Wiki is a collection of citations you fucking mongol

>tfw Europe can afford to spend their money on these things literally only because the USA has been protecting them since WW2.

ITT: 178 KG man from America is gonna come to Europe and gonna waste his money on hookers. Murica

>Appeal to authority

Aside from that, Wikipedia uses citations themselves, if you scroll down all the way to the bottom.

And you're a fucking retard.

Source: google.com

Google is a collection of citations.

Then they should have cited the sources, not the Wiki article.

Since when have Europeans talked about our tolerance? That's YOUR point mr. fucking melting pot!

>We basically beat you in every aspect
>Worst internet service in the entire 1st world.
>Mostly uninhabitable wasteland
>Population barely understands one another, let alone themselves.

overr8d

Hopelessly braindead cunt

Well who's the retarded one then lol, went to the USA once and never again. Its basically just an older run down shitty version of my country. Except everything smells like stagnant piss and cheap plastic in the usa

I'm a burger and that put my sides in orbit.