HAHAHA IS MILEY RETARDED?

she is saying that as if it's a good thing

Wiz Khalifa, Leonard Cohen.. the list goes on..

haha I used to think like this when i was in high school. poor Miley

It's pretty neat that she has an iPod dedicated just to shit music.

I'm sure she LOVED Leonard Cohen before he died

Leonard is good, monkey.

good post

This

i just dont get how out of touch some people can be. i have to admit. i thought my taste was special until i moved to the city and started involving myself in the art and music world

That vessel holds no soul any longer

>Having an ipod in 2017

True, more legit to own a MP3-player.

>music in 2017

>Miley Cyrus interview in 2010+7

how's freshman year in college chump

kek

>noisey
kys OP

This

Miley doesn't know the true meaning of being Pan. I collect music from every microgenre I can find, and I'm nowhere near complete in my collection.

Heh, get on my level

I have Lady Gaga... and Linkin Park

>implying the classic 160gb isn't portable media device kino
Granted, it's no Zune Classic, but still solid. You mad because you can't afford one now?

i bet her favourite Cohen song is Hallelujah

Wow, a manufactured pop star pretends to have diverse taste.

get that gify keyboard shit out of my face
what are you a gay twitter community member?

Imagine having Cohen on your iPod lmao

His own version of the song is so terrible. Everything about the arrangement and production is painful to listen to .

If he made the song 10 years earlier it would have been one of his best recordings probably

that goes without saying man

I wonder what´s her favourite Leonard Cohen song
I bet Chelsea Hotel

pfft simple bitch
I listen to BOTH SLIPKNOT AND FRANK SINATRA

+

heh... nothing personnel

insane clown posse, caravan palace, john mellencamp...the list goes ON

The list goes on......................

BOTH of those obscure underground artists? Mad lass

>have a terrible voice
>write simple songs
>dumb fuck lyric lovers eat it up

Do you like Dylan too?

Surely you could do better than that. Come on.

kek

This doesn't make her look "retarded", it just makes her seem out of touch and like a blowhard.

Maybe we're all putting too much thought into a random comment she never intended to release to the public for analysis.

Yeah basically

Also we all say weird shit like that

>be autistic
>go through this phase at 12-13
>in college now
>see alt normies reference having BOTH tame impala and bob Dylan on their playlists and acting like hot shit
>mfw chuckle and resume my Bulgarian chants and soviet bard music

>i regularly listen to buyer's market
Am I too far gone?

No, just retarded. That shit is genuine edgy garbage with 0 merit, like whitehouse.

my dad gave me his ipod classic a few years back, thinking it was worthless. i sold it for $600 :^)

>tfw zune
Some kid on the bus used to make fun of me for how thick my Zune was. Fuck him, Microsoft legitimately made the better product. I think I still might even have mine.

I may be the only person that has Souja Boy Tell'em and Iannis Xenakis on the same iPod

The Apple zeitgeist was at its peak when Zune came out. It was literally a better product, but all anyone cared about was having Apple shit.

I have a 5th gen 120gb iPod Classic and I couldn't be happier with it.
Before that I had a 4th gen 8gb Nano before it shit the bed, and even that was tight

im probably the only person in the world with both the cure annd imagine dragons on my ipod. non of my friends have as obscure taste as i do, it sucks :(

ditto but mine is 80
Hold on to that shit, working ones are now more expensive than when they were originally sold

>not owning a zune

kek

I'm the only person who has Danny Brown, Pope Benedict XVI, Chris Squire and Tom Jobim in the same Motorola

She is probably right because hopefully no one else has Wiz Khalifa on theirs

Best post on Sup Forums right now. Well played.

what's a good mp3 player these days? I honestly want one. i hate using my phone

im the only person who listens to playboi carti while reading the histories by herodotus

Same here
see all those normalfags with "obscure" "underground" music and think they are all hot shit.
I'll go back to my 90's forgotten-undergroundcore

Benjie t6. Chinese and $50. For another $50 you can get a Chinese 256 micro SD.

>herodotus
heh, looks like you'll never understand TRUE history by reaching that chump. tell me when you advance to reading thucydides

thanks for the info but unfortunatly it seems difficult to get a hold of in europoorland
not for sale on uk amazon and i cant find it anywhere else. non-eu sites are off the radar because shipping and customs

YOU, I LOVE YOU

>What is a hyperbole.
Also no blacks listen to Leonard Cohen so yes, the two artist are on very far ends of mainstream music spectrum.

I'm amerifat, but I got mine off of pennon audio. I think they ship to euro not sure though. It's also on AliExpress. I know for sure AliExpress will ship it to euro. Shipping off of Ali will be either free or $2-3. Shipping from pennon is like 5-8 or something like that. It took 2 weeks to get to me when I ordered off of pennon, which is good for Chinese stuff. If you have problems with buying from Chinese websites don't, just go on Sup Forums and find /csg/ mostly Euros who buy stuff from China

If you really don't want to buy Chinese then probably the Fiio x1 or x2 is best for you. Double the price and like double the size, but it's supposed to be really good. You can 4sure get those on Amazon

what was your taste like before and what is it like now? post albums/artists etc to show how it changes.

FiiO X1.

Many people have stoner tier rap and leonard cohen on their phone, I do

holy shit

lol

Well IIIII listen to Animal Collective AND Deafheaven :^)

>wow i'm so much more superior and have such a greater appreciation for an artist's work solely because i listened to their music before their death

Pretty much this

> I listen to Perfume Genius, and Devil Driver

Remember this shit guys?

Slay queen!!! : - )

I mean she's basically verbally contributing to a Sup Forums chart thread

The toppest of keks

thom is a bit of a cunt huh

dude come on, you don't need fucking 160GB of music every time you leave your house. It's way easier and more practical to simply get a smartphone with good storage and download your favorite albums to have offline and to stream whatever else you want to listen to

Will a zune work with foobar? I'm kinda ignorant to this shit

This has to be the single most pretentious thing I've read here today. If you have almost 40 years old your statement maybe it makes sense, but nowadays with the internet you don't have to move into a big city or huge city to be eclectic or even expand your musical listening palate. I'm not even American and I can't even speak English very well, I live in a small city in the middle of nowhere, never went music gigs, but I know about the existence and random shit about almost any genre of music you can imagine. Even though my music taste and listening habits became very strict over the last years.

Internet piracy was amazing.

>iPod

His version is the only version that isn't terrible.

honestly if they made an updated iPod with 120gb and good battery life I would buy that in a heartbeat

The fucks happening in Alaska?

Honestly, based noisey

He probably just avoids people he doesn't want to speak to. I do that all the time

alcoholism

>Idaho 45
WOO