IG THREAD/ wwyd

IG THREAD/ wwyd

Also someone wanna try and get wins from this one??

Roll

I'd take her out to a cabin in the woods away from everyone else. I would cook her a dinner but before she gets to eat any of it, I throw the food off the table and throw her onto it. I hold her down while she struggles and fill her asshole with whipped cream. I tongue every inch of it and when she begs for more, I tell her to get rid of the retarded hair dye.

I would tie her to a coffee table and ram my cock down her throat as i slap her tits

wwyd

record her changing her clothes and threaten to leak the video unless she lets me tit fuck her and cover her face with cum

I have her nude. Give me a minute...

Obviously when Nat doesn't use excessive light and foundation, she looks a little less like a doll. But she's really pretty in person without make up. Has that general petite face and smile

how tf did you obtain this gem?!

I'm ALWAYS down for blue hair. She's cute

A trade. I'm an emo twink who isn't an awkward fuck around girls. Girls like to be sent hot pics of guys, just not dirty dick pics. Not rocket science

nice! she posted on her story today of her turning a guy down that was begging for a chance to be her boyfriend. basically saying she gets 200 messages a day from guys like him

Same. I'm dating a 5.2' blue haired girl

moar???

Perfect point! If you're a sleaze and want nudes from a girl, it won't happen. If you want to see how beautiful there hips are and cute shaped there butt is, you'll have a chance

Sheeed bro drop moar please

is the pic related? She's fucking adorable!

More of her?

Thanks. I post her nudes a lot but never her face. If you lurk you can join the dots, but not prove the nudes are her.

Share all please

I'd be happy to see more clothed ones of her.

Like it's my first day on Sup Forums.... Genuinely offended by this request. Which is what Sup Forums is all about. I am but hurt. Much but hurt. I'll post her nudes on another thread in about 7 hours..... Keep your dick out and wait

post more of her

Or... Just or, you can ask her yourself and share a picture of yourself to her for the request

I'll be back in 7 hours, after my shift. DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE!

Do it post more even if they are with clothes

Yeah alright

Lywi..lovely,little,cute,depressed Russian-Brasilian girl

This girls nudes where hard to get

drop em

any more nudes of nat?

wwyd?

somebody drop the link to her ig so i dont have to type anymore

Plenty. But i didn't get then to share them it's a confidence boost when I cute girl let's you see her nude. So that no make up pic is all I'm sharing

any takers?

cmon

Pics or it didn't happen.

yo i know her personally

You're right. Never happened. Everything posted on here that of fiction or complete bullshit. Don't know what I was thinking posting the thought on here. 6.5 hours

Than I'd probably know you too, or at least seen you around

just so you all know, she's 17, and from the UK. so 100% legal here

Yeah, probably;- Small world

will you post pics of nice chicks i know if i'll share ig?

well then everyone here love tea, and crumpets...we all know how to butter some scones

You're right. Ill report

That's complete bollocks. I hate tea and crumpets

pip pip cheerio i second that!

Not had your coffee yet? her nudes weren't even that good...

Coffees my drug. Nudes I got where good. Her hip line is spot on and her nipples aren't weird looking like most girls

I'l drop what i have of her if you will do the same?

WWYD?

Sure....

mega : .nz/#F!sY4BlDyJ!GfLv5g6gpxVE71WIVIj8SA!UI5RkS4B

What's that got to do with my arsehole? I'm not sharing pics of her because she'll know it was me who posted them. Common sense

asshole*

What country are you from? Pretty sure it's spelled arsehole

agreed

6 hours

The things I would put in there

anyone interested?

No blue hair. No thanks

k

That's more like it

Lemme know if she makes u diamonds

This shift could not be going slower

She looks 40 and like an uptight bitch. And doesn't have courloured hair

I'm going to hit you with a fat no

looks like the type to be ganged on at a rave. I could see it now, her hair covering her face, her mouth wide open as guys take turns probing her throat. her whole body writhing in ecstasy as a new dick stretches her ass and pussy every minute. I'd tell her to smile for the camera, as I take pictures of her makeup running down her face as her eyes water.

after taking enough pictures to last a lifetime, a fight my way behind her to take my turn.

do mine, and I'll continue.

Japanese schoolgirl uniform and dyed hair?
That's half my fetishes right there.

Idk about OP, but I'm not interested at all.
Your girl looks meh/10

Same. That's why I date her. Don't forget short as most 10 year old kids, and wears kids underwear and cat ears

i agree hair not colored enough

your loss, I guess.

a trade is usually two sided, though.

I have to say that I'm an emo twink and look 14. So the age thing g goes both ways I the relationship and isn't a turn on. It's a liking of cute things. I get called a pansy a lot... No idea why

She looks cute with the ears on

Not bad at all, man. If her personality is half as good as her looks, you've got yourself a real keeper.

It was her personality that was the selling point. But I'm not here to brag, just share some nudes she's shared on her tumbler. Ad ones I've taken of her while she's doing what she's does. So no nudes with her face

in this box are two things
i will show to you now.
you will like these two things,'
said the cat with a bow.

If anyone else has blue haired butt they're willing to share, don't let me hold you back

any more like that?

Plenty. But with more make up on

don't hold back!

Man, there's nothing wrong with being happy with what you have. I know what I'd like in a woman, but I'm way to career focused to actually leave the house much.

You must be new to this thread. Put your glasses on and go back through the thread

I feel you. I'm qualified in network security and I didn't get out much. Than my depression sunk in, I left my job, moved to a different town and found my GF. So don't give up hope on finding the right girl for you because it takes times and a good mid life crisis

Bump

Yeah,I had my "midlife crisis" well before I should have... Now I'm focused almost entirely on working my way up the chain until I feel like I'm happy with myself. I'll probably have a better shot finding love that way than aimlessly searching without a goal.

Best pic of the group so far!

Don't look for it. Some times it'll compliment your band shirt and have a drink with you. Than explain how she's lesbian and move in with you. Than get you drunk and take advantage of you. My GF legit got me drunk and took advantage of me! But i can't stay mad at someone so cute. Go out to clubs with intention of having a drink and people watching. Stay off your phone at all costs. That's about all I can offer for advice, I don't think I'm much help being an emo

I didn't get this nude from her. It's off a Sup Forums thread. Not gone a lie