Why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in school?

why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in school?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
youtube.com/watch?v=0KMmryAhinw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm American, and No; it's not ok. It's this pussy ass "accept people for who they are" culture that is responsible. Fuck that shit.

It's half faggots on welfare that don't care and half SJWs that screeching that you should be okay with your body even if it is disgusting.

I'm pretty sure no one thinks that, they just claim things to excuse themselves for their terrible health. Besides, it's not just America, obesity has risen all over the world in the past century.

Because fuck Ethiopia, am I right?

Yeah, because American people (mainly women) learn "awwww it's ok to be a fat shit! love ur boddyyyyyyy!!!!".
It's all over the world now, just absolute morony. People don't understand - fit = attractive

Yes..thread/

I, as an american, fucking hate this. god, if I had the money, I would move to some other country in an instant

>tfw your kid's school is having a "social justice month"

This.

It's part of the slippery slope of the whole anti-bullying movement. You're not allowed to say anything that might hurt other people's feelings.

I understand parents not wanting their kid to suffer, but it's getting ridiculous. Hardship builds character.

leftism¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's America, do whatever the fuck you want. Doesn't mean I won't make fun of you for it (and visa versa)

Even cheerleaders and anchorwomen are fat now. When I was a kid you never saw that. Fat women didn't lead news programs and they sure didn't twirl in skirts. I recently saw a squad of cows doing a routine at a basketball game. The men in the crowd looked embarrassed and sad and a little confused as to which planet they were suddenly on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
>xd

I see alot of obese republicans, look at roy Moore or trump then compare them to obama

>a little confused as to which planet they were suddenly on

that'd be hamplanet

Yeah, that kind of obesity is just because they have no reason to be healthy. They are so filthy rich and stupid that they have no reason to be healthy. Gold-diggers and cars

Ignore him, he thinks "leftists" are responsible for him having a small, flaccid penis.

You live in Wisconsin, user?

come to USA some time. i'll buy your ticket and put you up in my spare bedroom. not every amerifag is an obese pile of shit.

That video is fucking disgusting.

There's nothing wrong with leftism dude, I just don't respect some of their beliefs, I do others

look at the ring around the fat ones finger. jaws of life or bust.

one of the left obv hotter of the two

picture them both naked

I'd rather gouge my own eyes out with a blunt rock

Morbidly obese Americans.

>Posts a picture of Canadians

My sides

eh still NA

why do europeans think its ok to let in millions of muzzies?

*Angela Merkel

They feel guilty for being rich and have colonized 3/4 of the world in the past

>do they get taught this in school?

You sound as dumb like an american.

dont worry the fat covers everything.
but dont imagine the smell.

oh ffs i can taste my dinner

You do have the money. Move to eastern europe. I have friends that moved here from the US and rhey love it. Life is a bit more shit but it's cheap and you don't have PC culture

I live in England buddy and trust me there are just as many things to be pissed off about here, scum exists everywhere, just in different forms

youtube.com/watch?v=0KMmryAhinw

just look at some tv advertisement its all full of shitty deep fried food and then commercials trying to sell "weight loss" products, also since a big part (hehehe) of Americans are nowadays obese all that body-shaming, bullying and shit like that is now forbidden so everyone it's "O.K" with being fat, its more a cultural issue... It really has a lot of variables, things to consider, ethnics, gender, place, education, social level....

we don't think it's ok. and we tend to get fat in school. american nutrition is fucking sugar, caffiene, and artificial flavoring.

pls look at a map for once you stupid lard ass

How big do you have to be before your body decides storing fat on your forehead is a good idea?

this

> (OP)
you stole that comment

That's what all white north Americans look like in their natural state. If it wasn't for immigrants showing them how to eat healthy or anything that isn't mac and cheese and mountain dew they would all look like that. Trust me.

#FactsOverFeelings

mac and cheese
mac
macaroni
the italian food
>"if it wasn't for immigrants"
>
>americans emigrated from europe from africa
>"if it wasn't for immigrants"

>why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in school?

Because it's a huge cash cow (pun intended)

Im a vegan so Im not fat at all
BUT

I own stock in McDonalds, Bristol Myers, Anthem, and some Mutuals in healthcare.
Shit is fucking gold.

These fucks get welfare and disability, go spend it on crap and then get their subsidized healthcare.

Im literally taking government money through these heffers!

America yo!

Mac & cheese bears no resemblance to anything we eat

t. italian

>2017
>This is what passes for a clever comment in America

yeah i know its an american food
but the macaroni part is italian

im not american darlin

No, but you are a faggot.

That yellow crap is not even allowed to be sold as "cheese" in Europe

the same reason Eurocucks think it's okay to let refugees rape their women: acceptance

>has a gf
>faggot
Alright dude.

this is why we need to fund stem cell research. these two could provide enough fat based stem cells to cure a dozen people. they are literally walking health packs.

>Mac & cheese bears no resemblance to anything we eat

Italians eat fucking shit food and you know it.

Cheese is 90% fat.
Your meatballs are fucking fat balls.
Italian women are no smaller than Americans

Italians = fat fucks because they cook with shit.

>why do americans think its ok to be tran-sexual, love big government and be apologists for goat fuckers? do they get taught this in school?

the answer is yes.

You think Conservative Brits want a shitton of refugees in?

nigga Mac and cheese is the shit

you also act as if noodles and cheese isn't prevalent in Italy too. Alfredo nigga

When my dad immigrated from southern Europe in the 70s he told me the white people here were completely clueless about food. A gourmet meal to them was a pan fried steak and a baked potato. People didn't even know what yogurt was.

Oh god. Why did you say that? I'm sitting in a discount tire on my phone and nearly yacked. The lady next to me gave me the most confused look (glad she doesnt think I was doing it because of her).

Oh believe me, I know American food is a fucking joke. 8 large pancakes with syrup for breakfast? Damn straight they're clueless, but they'll keep eating takeaway and ready meals rather than enjoying foreign cuisine or nice cooking.

Alfredo ain't real italian, my lard

You're thinking of france. There's no prevalence of cheese in our food.

That's not a recipe. That's what you prepare when you don't want to cook.

Hotdogs and hamburgers isn't even really American either. The point still remains white people here were clueless about food and still are in most parts.

My family heard

>People didn't even know what yogurt was.

Yogurt is junk food.

Very true! They'll keep chowing down on processed starch

It is a full meal when you cut up some hotdogs and add them in the mix! Damn tastey too.

>There's no prevalence of cheese in our food.

Sure fatty
asiago.
cheese.
fontina.
italy.
mozzarella.
parmesan.
parmigiano reggiano.
robiola.

And don't forget the cream!

Yoghurt isn't drunk food... it's just fermented milk and natural yoghurt (eg Greek) is very healthy!

Found the newfag

Quads of truth

*junk

wtf u on about

>it's just fermented milk

Milk is not good for you.
Unless you're a calf...

Definitely new here.

Breast milk?
It's just from a different animal mate

Referring to what?
Been on Sup Forums for nearly a year man

Sounds awful, nigga.

Yeah, now add pasta, the vegetables, the legumes, the meat, the fish, etc. that are part of our traditional food.

>being this white trash

I'm not talking about gogurt you get at 7/11 Skyler.

>Breast milk?
>It's just from a different animal mate

You still suck your mommy's titty?
You crave some bovine hormones?

No lmao I just mean cow milk is just breast milk of a cow
Developed by evolution

say whatever you want but us americans completely destroy your unfit country every olympic games fag

we're all faggots here faggot, getting pussy just makes us think you're an even bigger faggot

>I'm not talking about gogurt you get at 7/11 Skyler.

It's dairy.
It's shit.

Judging by your comment, I can tell your a round woman.
You can cure your fatness by pulling away from the dairy.
You're welcome.

;)

>Developed by evolution

Yes, developed to nurse babies.

Humans are the only retards who consume dairy after they are weened.

why? because they are fat fucks.

Awe, has the little snowflake been triggered?

Yes, McDonalds sponsors a class for first year students on value vs calorie choices. They even bring menu items to have people try, and the final would test the students on the menu options. The only cool part of the class is when they do the menus of the world and have samples. My favorite was the teriyaki burger from Japan.

Yeah I guess, but are you trying to tell me farming of dairy and meat that contributed to the beginning of modern civilisation is being a fat fuck and retarded?

>but dont imagine the smell.
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!?!

He'll go back to his Clinthole now