WHAT MAKES AUSSIES SO FUNNY

youtube.com/watch?v=MqEmEpvYWLY

Been watching all these guys videos and crying of laughter. Not many things make me laugh but aussies kill me. What makes you bogans so funny?

Austrailia pros and cons chart:

Pros:
>Funniest people

Cons:
>Very far away from everywhere that matters in the world
>dangerous wildlife
>abos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJKBYHNxh6g
youtube.com/watch?v=K_p37bHdCM4
youtube.com/watch?v=QEaBcdIfNMU
youtube.com/watch?v=0RrFmbJzWno
youtube.com/watch?v=c_fyJ4YDBrg
youtube.com/watch?v=vNFvtSVmzLo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Broadband_Network
youtube.com/watch?v=BsyZ7mfq11A
youtube.com/watch?v=JDLAUmqp8f4v
youtube.com/watch?v=eWf63PIrZaE
youtube.com/watch?v=hoaMuzarJbw
youtube.com/watch?v=-WiO5j89hwU
youtube.com/watch?v=RsX9HdP_zUs&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsX9HdP_zUs&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=n_9G0oa61Bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feel free to add to the chart

My nigger. Ozzy is patrician as fuck.

However PoopSteve420 is the best bloke

>that video

Thats either not a real aussie or melborn poof. He has that chirpy half kiwi sound.

Only good funny aussies i met when i was there were from near brisbane areas

The ones with his mate Mozza are fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJKBYHNxh6g

our breakfast TV is pretty shit, it's only entertaining when there's someone who literally does not give a fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=K_p37bHdCM4

>Not posting the greatest videos of Straya
youtube.com/watch?v=QEaBcdIfNMU
youtube.com/watch?v=0RrFmbJzWno

Have a watch of this, the guys thick Aussie accent makes this fucken hilarious desu

youtube.com/watch?v=c_fyJ4YDBrg

>dangerous wildlife
This is actually the funniest thing about Australia, we have trolled the entire world into believe that dangerous creatures are literally everywhere here.
We did this before the internet was invented aswell, it's funny as fuck when yanks and poms come here and realize that their aren't any crocodiles or funnel web spiders where most people live.

They're the descendents of old school British and Irish criminals.

Some bogan bants from tonight

>be me, working as bar tender
>two bogans greet eachother in their typical way
>real warming handshake, strong eye contact, big smiles, loud HOW YA GARN MATE BEEN A WHILE SINCE I SIN YA
>one says 'heard ya still working for the council. you farkin bludgers right, one minute you're asleep, next minute you're asleep on ya shovel'

also heard bogans talking about Game of Thrones. Holy shit it was brilliant, this is the only line I remember after having to go out back and let out some lols

>yeah I bin watching that game of thrones, whats that fellas name? fucking snowy cunt, cant memba

fucking love it

well its here in the NT u melb cuck

Melbourne doesn't count. Lefties are just as dangerous.

>assuming i'm from melbourne

You reason like one. I'm not even from the land of Oz and you reek of suburban leftist shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vNFvtSVmzLo

here we are in europa

QLD fuckin sucks, Sydney NSW is the place to be.

>He starts running away from the car

>those legs
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

I fucking hate his mate haha

am I the only Australian that hates this cunt

who?

FUCK
I meant the dude in the OP fuck this guy commentating shit thinking he's a top bloke

Every capital city is as bad as each other.
Other than Sydney. Sydney is a cesspool.

Regional and country is all that matters.

>he doesn't live in Melbourne
jelly faggots detected

Jeller here, stuck in Tassie.

straya is indeed the masterbanterz cheerz wonkerz!

NSW runs this country, have fun with your shit art and that filthy river

FAYAH
DINKEM

aussies take shitposting too far

>jealous of munchkin land
Ok m8

Its a silt river ill have you know.

>implying andrew ucles isn't a fucking beast

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

These cartoons were good.

>tfw literally been to the locations that were rotoscoped for these

I always wondered why aussies don't sterilize the abbos

Oldie but a goodie, I wonder if the international cunts know about Trent.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c

Not experiencing the pristine beauty of Tasmania

they're like everybody's drunk uncle

Fuck off, maple-nigger.

that video wasn't even funny

those goat videos are way better

Because our entire culture is based on shitposting, it's not funny in the way a comedian is but more an indictment on us all having an awful personality and the fact no one here gives a shit about it

>Being allowed to do sensible things to improve your nation and protect your people even at the expense of another, shittier people
>Being a western nation

Pick one.

Ozzyman's humor is a ripofff of JaboodyDub's

i want to be a shit person too, tech me sensei !

is straya actually allowed guns id move there.

aussies are top ladz

Japan knows what's up Melbourne is faggot central and should be quarantined and thrown into the straight. NSW is okay just stay away from sydney.

Just join a shooters club and never turn up, everyone else with a gun does

I have a question for Aus bros.

What the fuck is up with your internet.

Why is it so slow and expensive as fuck?
Its almost 3rd world country-tier.

>Only good funny aussies i met when i was there were from near brisbane areas

Good lad. Nips have good taste.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Broadband_Network

yeah but when i say gun i mean ARs, AKs, FALs etc, isnt that shit banned?

i heard your full auto license is easier to get than america, though

Low population, large land mass.
Also incompetent politicians.
The new broadband network was supposed to be implemented by now, but a new party came to power and botched it all up.

>question for aussies
>american responds

youtube.com/watch?v=BsyZ7mfq11A

watch this one, its his latest one, its better

It's because the original NBN wasn't affordable.

Lived in Australia for a year m8 I heard plenty about their internet woes

shhh your ruining it, we'll put a drop bear onto you

You need to be born with it, it's not something that can be taught otherwise our immigrants wouldn't be so fucking sensitive
Because we live 20 years in the past as far as infrastructure goes, we're literally still driving on roads built by Americans in WW2, and they suck less dick than our modern roads
>Australia
>Full auto license
hahahaha, that isn't happening m80, unless you want to fire blanks all day

Have you ever had an aussy break bad news to you? Not something they're well suited too

If I ever have to come back to this filthy world I hope I reincarnate as an aussie.

>hahahaha, that isn't happening m80, unless you want to fire blanks all day
i might be thinking of NZ

That's not an excuse, honestly.
Your current situation with internet is affordable? Get the fuck into (((current year)))

Travi$ Scott?

No his music is Fire

It's the accents and 'complete lack of fucks given' attitude

>we're literally still driving on roads built by Americans in WW2, and they suck less dick than our modern roads

gob bless MURICA. The one good thing I will say about Australia is you always rush into war with us without hesitation.

Unless you're a security contractor or in service to the crown you don't get full auto fucking anything, unless you illegally modify it in which case no one really gives a shit unless you're shooting cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=JDLAUmqp8f4v

no, the cost of the infrastructure planned by the outgoing political party turned out to be a massive budget blow-out. The incoming party therefore had to cut costs which included stretching out the implementation, hence why the project is still going

>he cost of the infrastructure planned by the outgoing political party turned out to be a massive budget blow-out
>The incoming party therefore had to cut costs which included stretching out the implementation
>Somehow ended up costing even fucking more
GREAT JOB LIBS, 10/10 fiscal management

You fucking stupid cunt, what Turncuck is doing with the NBN is an embarrassment. Fuck that node to node shit, we were about to have the best internet in the world, do you know how much more revenue we would've gotten from an actual functioning NBN? I bet you vote liberal because your dad does.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWf63PIrZaE
Watch this

It really makes you think huh

lets be honest it's because they wanted to build it bumfucking nowhere, if they only built it in major cities we won't have this problem

But bumfucking nowhere includes Perth, which is a "major city" according to our metric

Trump has been injected into the game..

The shadow government wants a viable replacement.

Our Trump sucks though

oh christ thanks for reminding me these exist

Well sucks to live in perth than although i'm sure the state government could of pitched in when they had huge revenues not now thought there fucked. I use to live in brisbane and i'd rather they didn't build all those stupid fucking tunnels and spend all the money on internet infrastructure.

Paul Blart Politician?

You mean across the entire country? How is that a bad idea?
Fuck me Liberal voters are actual cucks.

>spend all the money on internet infrastructure.
My sides. Aussies are this stupid.

Queensland is all about
>Muh tunnels
It's just the reality of living in a state that thinks it's at the cutting edge when it can't even sort out a few hundred coons in areyouacoon

>Spend all the money on electric grid infrastructure
I think you underestimate just how important the internet is for business in the modern age

I don't, that's exactly why I'm laughing.
If you weren't a retard aussiefag you would look at what I'm replying too and know that.

>aussies would defend this

It did feel like I was watching an Adam Sandler film during this
youtube.com/watch?v=hoaMuzarJbw

>this is a 10/10 in straya
JUST

Sorri me dumb u smart
I've been short of American semen rations this month

youtube.com/watch?v=-WiO5j89hwU
Brisbane was such a funny place to grow up

at least you admit it.
I'll make a deposit.

I briefly spoke to an elderly Australian couple at the Airport in Bangkok last week and it was the best 60 seconds of my life. The amount of bantz and shittalking an elderly Aussie can put into so few seconds is simply a feat of a linguistical genius.

Better than sex m8.

aussies on suicide watch

how would you ever recover from this its over lads just leave her LAND the fuck alone you cumskinned convicts

youtube.com/watch?v=RsX9HdP_zUs&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsX9HdP_zUs&has_verified=1

CUNT!

He's a fusion of Trump and Paul Blart.

I don't think you've lived until an Abo attempts to crash tackle you and runs into a roller door

Holy fuck, I know them! Well, not personally. They're originally from Tiwi Islands. But they were in the NT a couple years ago.

I busted them on meth charges. They claimed racism. Then sexism (because apparently they're women).
Then when they got set free a week later, they were in the city looking for people to "buy them".

I think they're names were Ronda and Greggy?

>Settle! Settle! woooohoooooooo!

>Well sucks to live in perth
Indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=n_9G0oa61Bw

Can confirm, the oldies love a bit of bants. Sometimes it happens too quick and you end up looking like a loser but they just laugh it off and buy you a beer after. Old fuckers

What the fuck?
Some of that shit was suspect af tbhfam