I NEVER THOUGHT ID HAVE TO MAKE THIS THREAD

I NEVER THOUGHT ID HAVE TO MAKE THIS THREAD

BUT DUE TO THE NONSTOP RACISM AND FASCISM ON THESE THREADS IVE GONE ABSOLUTELY BARKING MAD

"BLACK LIVES MATTER".

Why do these three simple words offend white people so much? It stings them. Whites can't bring themselves to even say the words (unless they're disparaging it or scoffing at it). Why is that? Their inability to speak the words speaks volumes of their diseased hearts and minds. In their hearts it is untrue. Black lives don't matter to them.

This is exactly why we need BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Because they don't fucking matter to white people. We're just a bunch of fucking niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a stupid way of thinking. If you have a black person and a white person standing side by side, logic says their lives are worth the same. Under "BLACK LIVES MATTER" the implication is that the black person's life is worth more. Maybe blacks should embrace an all lives matter mentality.

Was literally coming to post this, the picture above is fucking racist.

>inb4 can't be racist to whites

so are these race baiting threads being made by the same guy?

1997 from 2017

Not seeing pigs gun down African Americans like animals

Because my justice and order this shit needs to stop now

It's fucking disgusting they get off with murders as black families grieve and morn for there less

lowqualitybait.jpeg

NO LIVES MATTER

WE ARE JUST BIOLOGICAL ORGANISMS FLOATING AROUND THE UNIVERSE

99.9% OF YOU, I, AND EVERYONE ELSE IS EMPTY SPACE

WHO GIVES A FUCK JUST SHUT UP AND GIVE US ALL PEACE AND QUIET

We already know that whites get killed just as much and that blacks are the ones mostly killing other blacks.

Try again.

Race-baiting ever looked outside jimbo

>Racist

Hmmmm
privilege check
Less chance to be killed by cops check
Less chance to be pulled over by cops check
Easier to get jobs check

GTFO

Every human is worth an equal life.

But if you put a black person and a white person side by side. You need to shoot one.
As a white person you got the options:
Be a racist in the way of killing the black guy
Be a racist in the way of thinking the black guy is worth anything else.

Thats what bothers me about these "Black life matter" Demos and stuff. White people are scum to them, no matter how they act.

Hey user. Go to any BLM protest and scream something race-neutral like "all lives matter" and see how much your life matters to them.

No matter how many criminal statistics are spoon fed to them or how toxic black(read: gang) culture is in reality, they'd rather play the victim card and imply that blacks are persecuted unjustly, instead of addressing the problems with their own culture, their media, how they raise their young, ect. I grew up in what your liberal yank ass would consider "the bad part of town" and I've been there, done that, and seen it all. Gang bangin, drung slingin, fights and shootings daily, entire commie blocks that survive strictly on welfare and EBT. If being a race realist makes me a racist then so be it. A black's life only matters as much as the individual wants it to matter.

White person here. I think black lives matter. None of the whites in New York have a problem with BLM brother. You should move yourself to a more enlightened part of our country if you can.

Privilege check, lol!
White guy here, i don't break the law (much), don't speed, and I have an engineering degree... think maybe that could explain your little "privilege check" points?

We are trying to help as many states together as possible

As you say NYC is very uptight and the people arenas well just a stuck up

Glad to see another blm supporter here

Thanks for not spewing the N word at me

IM GONNA PILLAGE THIS THREAD, WHOSE WITH ME!!!!!

All you've done is spam bait this entire thread

You really would never understand privilege unless your black so please stop with your nonsense

Probably handle the problems within your own community. Blacks killing blacks is the real problem and everyone knows it. It's also troubling when 13% of the population commits 60% of the crimes. Black lives, white lives, yellow lives, I don't give a fuck. Content of character is what matters. I do LOL whenever I see a bunch of BLM protesters getting mowed down by cars because they're blocking traffic on the freeway just like I'd LOL at any group of protesters blocking traffic getting mowed down. Y'all need to lose the victim mentality and start fixing the problems in your own community. Until y'all do that you won't be taken seriously except by those who want your votes.

Black people: BLACK LIVES MATTER
White people: K.
Black people: WHY YOU WHITE PEOPLE KILL ALL BLACK WHY YOU THINK BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER
White people: No one said that
Black people: BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD GET BETTER TREATMENT AND BE PICKED FIRST BECAUSE BLACK LIVES MATTER
White people: Don't we all matter?
Black people: *FULL CHIMP MODE ENGAGE*

Meanwhile all the black people not rioting and assaulting people because "BLACK LIVES MATTER" are have 0 issues existing in modern society.

>1 post by this ID

As for your cries of facism... I assume you are part of the group who silences those they disagree with. I'm sure the irony is lost on your but this is one of the main tiers of facism. Morons.

Very well said. Hope OP is reading this.

Holy fuck you are the most stupid fucker ever

if you want to play like that you braindead albino chimp I will to

>2014 stats
Almost 4years ago

Black Lives Matter is for racist black people and black supremacists. They sympathize with people who execute police officers. Fuck off, cunt.

>you braindead albino chimp

Weak analogy and ad hominem. I hope you can do better than that.

Wait, is this a trick question thread? Judging by the OP picture I'd have to say yes.

Black lives matter. However the premise that black people are unfairly discriminated against by universities, schools, employers, law enforcement and the justice system has been shown to be mostly exaggerated. Police brutality and immunity from responsability is a real issue.

Black lives matter represents an ideal and an organisation. The organisation is a confirmed terrorits organisation which has created riots destroying large amounts or property, refused to condem leaders who threaten to kill all white people and even killed police officers in cold blood.

The idea is ok. Equality before the law should always be the case. But it should also apply when prosecuting terrorist organisations like BLM.

nothing wrong with blm
just a lot of its "activists" are straight up racists so id rather use all lives matter

>complains about 2014 stats
>posts stats from 2015

What do u call bait when a nigger posts it? Night crawler?

Nigger

I'll just give you a minute to catch up

5x the crime
5x the shootings
>"If you want to play like that you braindead albino chimp I will to"

Sup Forums just posted a picture with captions having 'r'-s looking like 'i'-s. Sad!

I think you stumped him, Sup Forumsro.
Here, I will help.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

>Sup Forums posted
Something tells me, you need to lurk moar, old bean.

Why are you even on this website?

Your life doesn't even matter, gtfo cuck

you know that's actually proportionate to the violent crime rate by comparison right?

Their lives might matter to us when they matter to themselves. Where are all the black dads, and who kills the most blacks? The stats are there if you choose to look...

no u

>replying with homestuck reaction image

like pottery

>"Black lives matter"
kek
come back to me when you're no longer feed up with your sub human/victim play culture.
fucking degenerate

CAN CONFIRM, YOU ARE JUST A NIGGER.

I'LL NEVER HIRE YOU, I'LL NEVER INCLUDE YOU IN SOCIAL ACTIVITIES, AND I'LL DO EVERYTHING WITHIN THE LAW I CAN TO MAKE YOUR LIFE WORSE.

AND THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS WHO FEEL THE SAME WAY I DO. DEAL WITH IT, BANJO LIPS.

Answering the picture. By what metric? And most likely yes.

>B8 Gr8
Sure, right m8. I r8 an 8/8

Has someone ever wondered how little
"Cop shoots unarmed white man" drama there is?
>Daniel Shaver

Nobody really hates you man not even the Alt Right, they just think you're misguided, and the rest is mostly bait

if dubs OP is a nigger faggt

OP is a nigger that can read

Nobody talks about it because it doesn't attract attention as well, most media is out for their own self interest, and that's getting views. But i assure you it does happen.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Christmas, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Santa Little Helpers, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret chimney raids on yo momma's house, and I have over 300 confirmed delivered presents. I am trained in snow warfare and I’m the top gifter in the entire North Pole forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Christmas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of elves across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the snowstorm, maggot. The snowstorm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, naughty boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can decorate a Christmas tree in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed snowman creation, but I have access to the entire reindeer arsenal of the North Pole and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” Anti-Santa comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit coal and Christmas spirit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, naughty boy.

Your logical fallacy is: tu quoque
You avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - you answered criticism with criticism.
Any more comments Mr. Fail?

How is it implied, though? There's no tenet that says black lives matter and other lives don't. We make everything so fucking binary, that every issue is black and white. And that doesn't work in a society. Black lives matter is viewed as diametrically opposed to blue lives matter because the population supporting each group vastly outnumbers the population which falls into both groups.

It's not that they don't matter and that we think you're all a bunch of fucking apes, it's the phrasing that makes everyone pissed off for two reasons
>saying those words (while it is clearly understood what is means which is that black peoples live simply are cherishable) can be easily misconstrued to represent the fact that no lives besides black ones matter.
>also it implies that whites simply never thought that black lives matter and that we were always amazed when someone brought up the point, it labels an entire group(whites) as racist idiots that don't think that black lives matter, which is clearly not true (excluding a select few who actually subscribe to the statement that black lives don't matter). We see it as plain hypocrisy that you fight for an end against racism yet do what racism is defined as and label all white people putting them in a box.

This, this is what pisses us off so much when we hear that statement, not because we think that black people are all apes, but because of the pure hypocrisy that stems from the statement alone.

ITT:

OP gets informed on why his mindset is completely irrational and his argument is easily dismantled

No lives matter, fucking faggot.

white lives matter

Black lives ABSOLUTELY matter.

Some of the fucked up shit that Roy Moore has said (while still being a viable senate candidate) prove that we need this movement.

OP, I don't know if you're being facetious or not, but anyone who agrees, I love y'all. Glad you're out there doing work.

yeah and lefties say stupid shit and physically attack people too. why aren't they terrorists?

NO. GET BACK IN THE FIELD, LA'TYRONE.

GO BAAACK TO YOUR PLANTATION NIGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll give you one reason why the movement itself is flawed:

BLM started because of police killings of unarmed black males

However, BLM is preaching the fact that no one CARES enough about black people, so they need to make awareness of black people in general so people can care more about the police killing unarmed black men?

You see where the logic fails? I mean its good at first, but there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

BLM was created as an adverse effect from too much media hype and systemic police brutality which, for a lack of a better word, won't come to resolve anything simply by saying:

black lives matter

As if race or color had to do anything about how the police and media are indirectly controlled by external factors that manipulate the entirety of society itself.

>tl;dr

BLM being a dysfunctional movement is basically the PEOPLE (not black people) wanting to make a difference and having an Elite group come in and hijack everything in order to control the general public

>A black's life only matters as much as the individual wants it to matter.

THIS