Part 2! Girls we know FEET thread. Include faces. FB IG etc. Family Friends Coworkers Wives GFs Exes. Etc...

Part 2! Girls we know FEET thread. Include faces. FB IG etc. Family Friends Coworkers Wives GFs Exes. Etc. Post them and lets jerk off to their Feet.

Bumping with random feet pics

Cute.

More Asian teen feet fam

heyo

this isnt the same but a girl i know irl and have on fb used to camwhore on feet

Kindly make a regular feet thread if you prefer this type of pics.

Thats amazing man. We need some pocs of her.

It was just to keep the thread alive m8, I thought it was better than let it die

Welcome back.

Thats cool. Thanks

tyty

MORE?

Oh god. Who is this hottie. Great tits and toes

Thats Sara Wanous. She's a classic FB feet girl.

basically have feet pics (soles and tops) of 80% of all the girls i now. I created a fake ig account and asked for feet pics with some shitty excuse. The another 20% who didnt send em all said: fuck off perv. I know you are a dude lol. You guys should try. I dont know why but i cant get off to random internet pictures

cute girl I went to school with now she is semi famous online

Forgot to attach the pic.

Clara?

Any examples of these "shitty excuses"?

Love her look. Keep posting

I was gonna do this once but no matter how many times i tried to do a fake one it kept linking to my real fb account. Any tips?

Also lets see some.

clara? also she is literally standing next to a load of balloons spelling her name lol

I usually tells them that im studying in a beauty academy and for our "final ptoject" we need 50 pictures of soles and tops lol. It sounds dumb as fuck but they usually fall for it. I mean english is not my first lenguage so i cant elaborate more.

got examples?
I would love to try this

u guys seemed to like lauren so heres some more

I believe that's quite good actually, gonna try this

Hey sorry. Confused the posts. So how is she kind of famous online. Is this the same girl who was the cam girl?

we love her, got more of her friend? also is there a mega? or imgur?

I was loving lauren. Best feet ive seen in these threads in a while. Thanks man.

wish she was a cam girl

Nice. I love when girls post these pics. Who is she?

nah i honestly don't know who the right girl is sorry. Also posting everything at the same time ruins the fun.

Still here? Would love to see.

nah wouldnt wanna accidentally doxx sorry man

Agreed completely.

So you just wanted to tell us and not show us? Just post pics and not her name or anything.

Go for it. Also, i usually tells them that im desperate bc the project is for tomorrow so they usually say: oh ok, give me a moment. And they proceed to send em in the next minutes. Once one girl told me: "here are the pics, i made my pedi for them" i felt bad man lol poor girl

Friend from high school

Her name is Maxine and she works for Linus Tech Tips.

Gonna show us some?

More of Wanous feet!

yea lol soz i'll go

Can we see a pic of her? Nice toes.

She's on the Linus tech tips team now. Mostly a model for the products they showcase

Yeah man. It's honestly not at all fun for us to hear that if youre not gonna show a pic of her. Kinda pointless for the rest of us.

Im trying this. Sounds fun.

Fuck im in thr car right now but i think i HAVE to stop somewhere and jerk off to Lauren's perfect feet.

This is her

Underrated post. Who is this goddess with the huge feet!

haha

I'm in walmart's parking lot trying not to fap.

love girls barefoot at a party

she has to have a foot fetish, no one posts there feet that much

Sorry that wasn't meant for you. Was meant for this guy.

she is cute

Nice man thanks

who knows lol, its weird I posted her for a while a few months ago but I didnt get do much feedback

I used to do this but one day i was drunk as fuck and started messaging the girls from my personal account and i fucked up.

she has to, she wants to show off her feet

Look at those fucking toes. I wanna lick Laurens perfect feet so bad.

Wal mart guy. Find a dark spot. Go for it. And post a pic just cause its so funny. Lauren will have some sttanger in a wal mart parking lot somewhere jerking off to her feet.

To*

No fucking way. Howd that play out?

All her friends have really nice toes too.

Yeah this area is pretty blessed with cute white girls

I miss these threads. Theres bewn some great feet jerking today.

lucky guy. so many hot feet

got more?

Oh god are those laurens feet? I never do this but i may just have to blast in my pants in the car

she wants guys to jerk to her feet she posts sooo many pics of them

:)
That they are

I didnt. Just blocked them lol

her nails in black or whate are the hottest

more of her?

So you never heard anything from any of them after that? These were girls you knew right?

Also, once i asked a girl and she told me: sure, i can next monday. Bitch thought i would personally take the pictures. I almost say some shitty excuse to show myself lol

I really like white and light blues, she doesn't really use those too colors tho

to often**
i'm fucking tired lol

Exactly. Mostly girls from my high school times. Im not known as the feet creep so i guess they didnt spread the word.

this one is jsut to get our dicks hard, why else would she take it

White looks great on brunette feet and black/red on pale feet. I also like fluorescent polish like orange.

Wanna try this but im an alcoholic too. Im sure i'll fucked up.

You got lucky. How many lol

Yeah, this pic really does it for me when it comes to white nails