How you holdin’ up Sup Forums?

How you holdin’ up Sup Forums?

Spending less times with depressed people on 4ch

I'm quite depressed.

fine. Just bored 24/7 and consciously avoid having a social life because I fear drama.

Had to skip everything I had planned today due to anxiety, even the concert. Now I'm just drinking wine contemplating why I'm a pussy

Lonely and getting too dependent on an extroverted girl who lives in another continent and getting depressed when she parties with her friends.

She texts me every day. What do I do Sup Forums

i know that feel user. i fucking missed A Perfect Circles concert the other day coz I was too anxious to go.

lol thats sad. She is using you as an emotional dumping ground. hahahaha she's fucking mad dudes and saving the drama in her head for you to confirm things for her

i know this is true. but i just can't get rid of her. im a fucking betafag pussy

If it was TOOL then you'd get off your fucking ass though m8. APC is good shit but honestly sucks if you're in a positive mood about reality.

um just block her number and never talk to her again. It'll fuck with her head and you can regain your manhood.

can't wait for their new album tho

This was a concert I was going to play as a musician... guess that's no paycheck for the next week

what do i say when she reaches out to me

nothing you tard

Fine, except I am unproductive stupid fuck, I have exam tomorrow and instead of studying I'm here. I got almost no social life. In my spare time I do nothing but playing/watching shit on internet. My life feels so pointless. Sometimes I wish i was diagnosed with some mental illness, because then I would have some real reason for complaining, but no, I'm healthy yet broken. I don't even know where am I going with this.

>went to a bar with a friend
>girls from uni there
>friends goes to greet I just behind like an autist
>time passes they leave
>They come to say goodbye to my friend
>introduce themselves to me
>where do you study
>Friend says that I am at the same uni as them
>they say the have never seen me
I'd say I felt bad but the cringe was way worse

It doesn't make it easier to be diagnosed, it just makes it harder, beause you KNOW you'll never get around to doing shit about things.

>neither me nor roommate have any money left
>rent is due in three days
>have to take a loan out just to not get evicted
>miserable all the fuckin time
>kind of want to die

the only girl that ever said she would actually date me already has a boyfriend and it doesnt seem like they'll be breaking up any time soon. do i just wait like an autist? do i try to find new people? give me advice Sup Forums thread.

Ikr. In fact I wouldn't like to be some psycho. I was just making point that even though I'm sane 'n shit I don't do anything with my life, laziness and procrastination took over me so much. I'd like to be productive but i get distracted so quickly, everytime I try I fail. I'm not able to motivate myself and I have noone to help me get this shit done. Meh...

the only girl that ever said she would actually date me already has a boyfriend and it doesnt seem like they'll be breaking up any time soon. do i just wait like an autist? do i try to find new people? give me advice Sup Forums thread.

So true.

scored a gun today, suicide eta a month before i call it quits

Don't you mean moved on?

The fuck are you on about mate?
Are you seriously going to allow your self worth to depend on others especially women?
You are a MAN.
A MAN is the pinnacle of human strength and power and you should start acting like it.
Now here is what a man does:
>His self worth is defined by HIM and HIM only.
>He is always confident and self sufficient.
>He is strong and demands respect, if respect isn't given he either completely stops all communication with the person disrespecting him or he kicks his/her
ass depending on the situation.
> He knows he is going to fail, EVERYONE fails all the time but see a MAN will pick himself up, every. fucking. time. No matter how much it hurts,
and that is exactly how you win my friend, by NEVER giving up.
>A man doesn't bitch and moan about his problems, he SOLVES them. Sure it's ok to share your problems with someone but you should always aim to fix your
shit on your own.
> A man never cares about the opinions of other people , especially women.
> A man leads, he creates new ideas, he inspires others around him to always aim for the best in life.
So with these things in mind, what are you going to do my friend? Are you going to be a little bitch that cries all day, the guy that always gets pushed
around by men and gets shut down and friendzoned by women?
OR
Are you going to be a fucking MAN, fix your problems, work on yourself every day, be the greatest version of yourself and then see both men and women
FLOCK to you naturally. And when that happens mate, then you can tell everyone who doubted you, everyone who pushed you, everyone who ever rejected you
but now wants you to fuck off and find someone else because NOW... NOW YOU ARE A MAN! A man who respects himself first and then others,
A man who deserves the BEST girlfriend, BEST job and BEST friends he can get. A man with no fear in his heart and no regrets on his mind.
You ARE that man mate, you just need to let him out.
Now go out there and show them who's boss!

If i did I wouldn't be here. Holdin up good I guess.