What music does he listen to?

What music does he listen to?

Philip Glass xDDDDDD

Why is he sniffing a triangle?

a sunny day in glasgow

There's a line of coke on it, how else would he numb the pain?

Drone, j-pop, cumbia.

top kek

Fuck you.

In an interview, I read that he only listens to "distilled music".

In his description as to what that is, he says he will buy an album at random, and play it to somebody. He will then set up a recorder in the corner of the room and ask that person to talk about the music as they listen to it, and record the music and that person's speech.

He then takes this recording and plays it in another room, but exactly one year later, using the same person, and then asks that person to talk about what they talked about in the first recording.

He repeats this whole process recursively for ten years, and only then does he listen to the album. But he insists on playing the music on the ground floor of his house, but he is listening upstairs, in his bedroom, in a cupboard, with headphones on of an entirely different album, and he does all this while he drags a sheet of glass across his mouth.

Just incredible, simply incredible. I thought I knew music until this man arrived on the scene.

Just wondering how this guy even gets a sound out of rubbing glass on his face?

This.

Contact mic

kek

Contact microphones on the glass, then he runs the signal through his process chain which includes a duck call submerged in a tank filled with cum, and a mime that has been given ketamine who translates the raw input and then interprets the sound in interpretative dance. The dance is interpreted by a blind monk who then writes down what he thinks the signal is in digital. This gets fed into a D/A converter, which is listened to by someone who then just blows into a microphone connected to a distortion pedal.

He probably listens to emo since he seems so keen on cutting himself.

Is this blood?

is this some new pasta

Might say this next time someone asks me what I listen to

kek

underrated post

I could believe it desu

holy shit

Rabih Abou Khalil

Death Grips

quality pasta

David Bowie - Breaking Glass

lole haha