Do third world women really only marry germans, dutch, austrians etc. for le first world citizenship?

Do third world women really only marry germans, dutch, austrians etc. for le first world citizenship?

Where is da love? :'(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN7FpwAa-Ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes
love isn't real

i want a qt german gf

No Pablo, you aint getting your german citizenship anytime soon. Leave our women alone.

i don't want german citizenship
i just want a german gf

Fuck you. I am Germanaboo and a German spouse sounds amazing

I wish I were a third world woman with German husband who gave her citizenship. Fuck, lucky ladies

it depends, if you choose them by appearence don't complain if they choose you for money

i thought 60% of brasil consisted of german dispora

This.

Through my 31 years of suffering I leared that love is a thing woman memed into reality so that they can say "listen her3 user, I fucked chad 1,2 and 3 but I only loved you".
It's sad, I know but the faster you understand it and become chad the better for you.
Reality hurts.
t. chad since 2012.

>Where is da love?

In their home countries

Well my sister married a first world man but our family is a bit wealthier than theirs

>ebul wyminz hurt me :(((

They might but now I'm the one doing the hurting. Feels so fucking good.

I repeat, love is a fucking meme.

nice trips

also... often in those countries marriages are seena as a way out of poverty or are strategically aranged by their parents etc. so it is no wonder that succesfull man will have it easier marrying women from such cultures/countries.

just look in germany surely we can most people who marry love each other... but then why is the divorce rate so hight?

They are like us white people don't exist only diaspora.

>I repeat, love is a fucking meme.

No, but you are

If you look at statistics, first marriages of uni educated people over the age of 25 have a 90%+ percent marriage success rate

people with multiple marriages and multiple divorces like Donald Trump and Elon Musk decrease the average down to 50%

Well at least I'm alive. I feel, be it good or bad I fuck and I feel.

love died somewhere after 2007, along with common sense.

You want monthly salary?

Yeah usually. You just gotta find that qt who's well off, educated, and you get along with. It's pretty easy to detect which ones the gold digger and/or only after your citizenship.

but do you love them, or are you just going for them because they're poor and want rich European seed

What are you implying

no shit you dumbfuck, what else are you going to offer them? your shit personality and shitty body? sharing what video games you like to play?

no, a better life is your only offering.

no, they all want a custom-made Elliot Rogers as well.

Third Worldism = racial nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=BN7FpwAa-Ls

>talk about third world women like a product
>uuh wuh where is the love
fuck eurofags

>Where is da love? :'(
Usually with those who have enough brains to see it.
Love is a massive clusterfuck of hundreds of other feelings, do not try to understand it. Just roll with it and it'll be ok.

How shit can a country be that people are so desperate to flee it, that they are even willing to marry a stranger.

Daily reminder to kill yourself antifa nazi

>t. Never been to Russia

She had plastic surgery?
Tell me no please, at least boobs

I don't intend to ever leave the first world desu.

Every man wants to import a foreign wife, unless you're Varg Vikernes and import yourself to her.

eggggggactly

Right decision 2bh. All not-1st-world countries are shitholes with no culture and value. The only thing they have is nature, but first world countries have almost anything you'd want to see.

what a self hating faggot.

>t. Ivan Ivanovich with a 300$ month income from Nizhnii Ebenya

It's more that they usually have no proper legal system or health care system.

to say we have no culture or value. just lol.

Culture: hurting yourself and others
Value: pain and depression

Tits are real. 100 Dr Kims did work on that face though.

her face is still ugly but those tits, oh man those tits are great