Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_553vKJd5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain this. I don't get it.

Logging in

Steamy, steamy logs

That must be a bad log, flies are attracted to it.

Even plants start to grow toward Andy's logs over sunlight, though

>tfw log of shit memes are the last thing that I appreciate on Sup Forums

Fucking awesome! Was waiting for more xmas logs and more S&M, and you've surprised me with both. Well done!

See

I think you'll find that even flies deserve a christmas treat

LOGging in

God damnit, how many edits of this picture are there? Every one funnier than the last too

Dubs means kill yourself.

Dubs means logs, my man

Grow up

you got the edit where he is sitcking his tngue out?

This?

not that one, the one where looks smug and has his tongue out.

I love Steven and Maurice. Best thing the log meme has given birth to.

I like them a lot but I wish there were more. Maybe even a comic series with a story arc

That is disturbing me just when I'm gonna go to sleep

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Yippee the Fat one is back with his great pissy stained log thread...Yo pissy pants hows your day been....Logs ,logs and more logs...great... Hey.,....I'm sure I can smell piss!

Dump

Better than being a nigger like you.

Found you pissy pants.....You fat barstard.....Hey.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'm sure I can smell piss!.

Chillllllllll....Winston.

Merry Shitmas everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_553vKJd5c

Dump

For gods sake fuck off

can I get more any edits? i need pic related with his tongue sticking out, thanks.

it's an unfunny forced meme

this

yeah this isn't funny at all. stop forcing this meme.

kill yourself faggot

samefagging OP. detected fucking kill yourself faggot

Kek

no just because you actually are a massive faggot stop acting like they are baiting you. You really aren't funny

lol what dumbfuck in what world thinks this is anyway funny. no one likes your shitty meme faggot stop forcing this shit.

nah you aren't some skilled manipulating bait lord. you're a loser that thinks unfunny shit is funny.

lol why are you telling people on Sup Forums to grow up? how about you stop growing and fucking kill yourself for trying to make this a meme every fucking day.

>shit

is that faggot aware of this forced meme?

yeah u mad

Dude, you need to log out from Sup Forums!

lol what a fucking loser. thinks he can make memes

>log

at least try to make one that's funny

lol stay mad loser

can the mods ban this loser faggot please?

Daily Reminder...

fuckin kill yourself

mandatory

haha he's getting mad now. must be upset we hate his unfunny shit

if only this guy used his "creativity" for something good

dude if Sup Forums rejects you I cannot image what the rest of the world does to your sad ass. must be why you spam this shit every day.

You need that much atention to log in daily into the Sup Forums and post this everyday nigger?

lmfao look how many of these you made. leave Sup Forums forever