User

user,
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?
serious replies only pls.

when they are feminists. They say they aren't asking for it, but they want attention and dick to fill them up.

When they say you can rape them
They usually don't, so you rape them

It is unjustifiable in every circumstance, you have to be a monumental beta male to have to force a woman to fuck you

Well never, as long as you agree regret afterwards isn't rape.

yes

Was gonna say. Depends if we keep going down this SJW way most men will be ‘rapists’

When she accuses you of rape when you didn't actually rape her.

when the woman is your mother.

When is it not ok??? Im being serious by the way.

Never but the definition of rape has been unjustly expanded. Rape is sex with a cunt someone else owns. If you own it you can't rape it and if it's on it's own and no one owns it it can not be raped.

in the same moment when it's okay for a black guy to shove his fat dick up your ass

In extreme cases where many people would die and that were the only feasible way to save them.

When they are drunk and passed out. They will have no recollection so it is A Ok cus if they don’t remember, then there is no mental harm done.

only when it's to save that woman's life.

"Yeah i had to rape her back to life"
You genius, you.

When she will never be legally allowed to have sex otherwise. I raped a severely mentally handicapped girl in high school because I felt sorry for her.

Who hasn't

Gods work user. I am not disappoint.

It wasn't a violent rape, she just couldn't consent or resist.

Always. A real man takes a woman whenever he wants and she's going to like it whether she likes it or not.

my gf has rape fantasies.

When you kill her husband on the battlefield and she becomes your property.

Ex was drugged and knocked up

when she's a extreme left feminist

>she's going to like it whether she likes it or not

that's not true, it's acceptable under certain cultures. I think those cultures are shit, but in any case they probably think ours is shittier.

>she's going to like it
>even if she doesn't
how retarded can one possibly be ?

You cant rape women, you can only rape people, women arent people they are objects to posess and use

info on source?

you sure sound like you've definitely had sex.

this.

When she is clearly asking for it. Duh.

maybe after an extinction level event when the species is down to less than 1000 breeding pairs and you're trying to prevent inbreeding

and even then you should at least make her feel more comfortable with the situation

all other situations are morally reprehensible

When it’s in self defence

I'm going with never. Been raped. Not a fan.

only in self defense

When she says “no” ofcourse

When you wear a towel on your head and a woman has uncovered ankles.

Never...?

This. Feminists cry about rape because they subconsciously crave it.

That's some weird technique

you shouldn't have been asking for it.

I always thought it'd be fine to rape somebody who practiced sex trafficking. Like a woman who directly orchestrates the rape and abuse of dozens or hundreds of kids and women. Just lead a nice long train and give her a taste of it.

Krav Allah

Never

Thanks. I really must remember not ask for it.

Not *to ask for it. I ruined my own sarcasm.

Too bad most feminists are fugly

When they're Rohingyan.

Your ssrcasm was shit to begin with, faggot.

When there are only you and the woman on the playnet and in order to populate the earth with ppl you need to rape her cause she rejects you.

When you're horribly ugly and it's the only way.

Yeah i know. So was the comment i was replying to, faggot.

i don't want another human population built on sin

it's the only way tho...

sin was created by humans to provide power to the weak... now think about a civilization built by the weak...
there's a reason for why that didn't ever happen

never you fucking asshole!

No? Didn't orgasm then?

When she says no.

Nope.

Talking about it, would you rape my bitch? >pic related

Liar.

Everyone posting in this thread seems to forget that the women being raped aren't gonna forget what user does and will ruin user's career up to 40 years later.

when you want to have sex with them but they dont want to have sex with you

specially in 2017/2018

hell, even NOT raping a woman will make you a rapist if you face a sick cunt

Between 10 PM and 2 AM
Outside of that it's an absolute no-no

tnis is so shit

kys

She's asking for it, just not from you.

I don't have to understand that
rape is justified in that circunstance

Logank-socc3r

that boy and a guy named xavier

>serious replies only pls.

Are you fucking retarded OP?
Yeah, it's fine; if you wanna end up ruining a life and sleeping in prison with a dicktip in your mouth. Fucking degenerate.

probably only when Dr. Doom has a missile pointed at the Earth saying that if you don't rape someone in 24 hours he will destroy the planet

fuckin kek

Does everyone has to rape someone then? this leads to that nearly everyone will be the rapee as well. and knowing that if you don't let anyone rape you Earth will end - and you not wanting this - kind of makes it consentual... Therefore it wouldn't be rape anymore....

When she says no.

Anyone want to blackmail a chubby slut and make her preform sex acts against her will.
Kik- Daniella.duck

Tell her your going to show her boss this picture if she doesn't do what you want.
She lives in Syracuse NY.
Tell her your going to rape her in her asshole and post the reply.

>"Men don't treat women as princesses anymore like they did in all previous centuries"

lmao what the fuck am i reading srsly

Never. It violates the CI, in so far as it uses a person merely as a means to an end, and not an end in themselves. In fact, all sex is immoral, unless it takes place in the confines of a heterosexual marriage relationship because this is the only way to ensure person's dignity is respected.

I can't imagine the mind of the person who made this.

He only tells you about the situation and also tells you you aren't allowed to tell anyone

Here's another of the one for anyone who what's to try her out
Her kik- Daniella.duck

It was delicious and raw and now your legs are closed to dog cock and niggers the wold and society is a better place thank you for my French pancakes ill be your daddy forever

Fuck dignity, you mean to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. This can only be prevented, if two individuals who do not have any form of disease whatsoever, shall maintain a monogamous sexual relationship to prevent the introduction of STD's.

Women LOVE rape. Absolutely love it. They will never have a bigger orgasm

The CI is synthetic a priori and so has no empirical part. So the consequences of actions do not factor into their moral worth. That said, why not both?

war time tbh.

I know so many people that their heads would explode from reading just one sentence of this.

He's probably a funny cunt and a total Sup Forumsro.

probably never?
>you are welcome

I think the question is instead when is it not ok, and to that I answer when a woman is in a committed relationship. My boyfriend can't rape me, I'm in love with him. But if another man were to force his self, I would feel heartbroken because I would feel like I was betraying my boyfriend. Otherwise, a single woman is free game.

You're an idiot user. You see more skin on a swimsuit and her boss wouldn't give a shit. Quit being a passive aggressive manchild.

I'd get more pleasure out of telling her to call the cops on you.

By accident, because you are a sleep rapist.

well put. rape is rape,

It's ok when you're his cell bitch.

انها دائما بخير. لا يمكنك ارتكاب جريمة ضد كرسي؟ كنت تعتقد أنه يختلف مع الممتلكات الأخرى؟

Whenever they annoy you.

Rape is just nature. God says you have to spread your seed.