Are nationalists people that are just too young to remember how boring it was before our countries became more diverse?

Are nationalists people that are just too young to remember how boring it was before our countries became more diverse?

Yeah, these Arabs sure are a fun bunch of chaps, it's always non-stop laughter with even just one of them around.
Not so long ago a few of these funny ol' dogs pranked a bunch of people in an airport nearby, the crowd had a real blast.
Solid bunch of dudes.

Are you being sarcastic?

I don't think he was. From my own experience as an american there was a young muslim couple in California that was so funny they made the news.

Arabs are so funny, they're always entertaining kids in Rotherham.

Maybe you guys are just doing multiculturalism wrong? In Norway you are statistically more likely to be shot and killed by another Norwegian, just like you are more likely to be a victim of a Norwegian terrorist attack than any other race or religion.

Those diverse arab lads are great, they gave hundreds of people a free ride to the twin towers

I remember how it was before my country became diverse.

When I was a kid you could go all year without seeing a single shitskin.
We used to play in the street until it was night and nothing happened, no one was scared because everyone knew each other. When meeting some new kids, we used to integrate them into our games because we knew: They were just like us, wanting to have fun.

I miss being able to go out all day without having to see foreigners in my own country.

I miss being able to go out without having to fear for my safety and health.

I miss the feeling of belonging. I miss my homeland that I can truly call that: home.

I was never bored as a kid, but I'm bored now and on top of that I'm anxious and scared of the future because with all that diverse all it has become is uncertain.

>You just didn't try the RIGHT kind of communism, better follow this this recipe for disaster again!

no thanks I've heard this bullshit a million times, achmed

Well Sup Forums? Huh?
Hmmmmm.

since we have gypsies I close my blinds and lock my doors during the day

there used to be 7 camps around my house

"U DUN WON BE SHOT BY ANUDDA MUZZIE IN MY COUNTRY!" -norway is 99.9999999999999999999999% white. Maybe you should check the rate of black homicides in america dumb cunny.

This.

>boring
Buzzword the thread.

Why are you afraid in Austria? You haven't had any terrorist attacks, right? Maybe it's because we do nothing to upset the Muslims?

If anyone actually tried to fix the black community we'd see the stats change. It is the same point about multiculturalism. Ghettos don't work.

> You haven't had any terrorist attacks, right?

Some bosnian muslim drove with 100km/h down a shopping road in Graz I regularly walk down on my way to the bus stop and killed a few people, hurting over 50 just last year.

That's how taking in refugees is getting thanked.

>Maybe it's because we do nothing to upset the Muslims?
I wonder what that small boy that died in that incident did to upset that fucking muslim. I doubt he did anything.

I don't want to lose my homeland and I certainly don't want to lose it to "people" like this.

Australia has had Islamic terrorism.

Are redditors to young to into based freedom?

""""kids""""

I'm old enough to remember when we didn't have gangs of actual niggers going on crime sprees in our cities and generally living up to the worst stereotypes about black people there are. Please give me 'boring' any day.

>try to fix the black community

Why don't they fix their own community?

>Are nationalists people that are just too young to remember how boring it was before our countries became more diverse?
No, they're people that are old enough to remember how safe and peaceful it was before our countries became more diverse.

from you statement
>stability vs diversity

Tfw diversity is only a condition of success, but forced diversity is a condition of presumed failure. Millennial faggots.