I want to fuck the shit out of one of my close friends...

I want to fuck the shit out of one of my close friends. She says she wants to hang out soon but I'm not sure if she wants to get pounded. My girlfriend absolutely hates her and would kill me if she ever found out I was hanging out with my friend. What do I do?

test

kill her

then fuck her

Dont go

This is probably the last place to ask such questions.

Do you love your GF? If so, forget about it, a pussy isnt more valuable than a relationship.
I've been there before, just fap to her pics and you Will eventually forget it

I've been wanting to fuck her for 5 years. I've known my girlfriend for 4 years but I love her dearly.

dogs tard is more valuable than relationships

Then forget it. You had you year to do It. Trust me It isnt worth it.

fuck her and don't tell gf. Simple. And she hates her because insecurities

>love

Yet willing to ruin everything...

Dude nice...

Do you want that ur GF sucks another bois? NO? So it's same for U, don't fuck her, fuck it's like 1 hour And love like 10 Years

I understand him, we have carnal desires from our instinct, but you gotta tell the diference.

So, you are saying if you don't cheat she won't cheat? She probably riding dicks left and right :D

The thing I wanted to say (sorry for bad anglish) it's "dont make What U dont want somebody do to you", if she cheats U, say "ok U cheated, so go away" And punch her, because equality of gender

I agree with concept "don't do to others what you don't want to be done to you", but it's a fun one as it justifies rape for someone who wants to be raped.

is she hotter than your gf?

A+? More for final grade.

The best relationships are often founded on how close of friends you are to that person. Are you sure the situation for them aren't backwards?

Your gf seems like a jealous slut. Does she hang around other male friends?

They might be backwards. I was an ugly fuck when I was first into my friend so she didn't date me. She dated my friend instead. We've never hooked up because we've always been in relationships while the other was single

She's incredibly jealous. The only guys she hangs out with are my friends when I'm there. She sometimes talks to male coworkers

In my experience, a minute of brave and an explanation of feelings goes a long way with bonding. Make a point, otherwise, your best friend may just be that. I married a 400lb woman who was just a sweetheart, with effort she's down to 230 now because I encouraged her.

She thought she was an ugly beast, literally. But, some people see past that.

Cool, now we know you are ugly and unsuccessful. Thanks and leave please

Your assumptious attitude makes you unbelievably wrong and makes you look arrogant and ignorant.

Like you're any different? I use to be overweight but I started lifting and have progressed incredibly over those 5 years. Fuck off

So you just proved my point, you got together with her cus you had no other options. Btw, I know story where guy helped gf lose weight and once she was sexy she broke off wedding and dumped him for better guy.

I started dating my current gf after I lost weight. She's never seen me when I was overweight

Wait, so your GF forbids you to hang out with your own friends? Whether you try to hook up with your friend is irrelevant. Fuck your GF's shit! Eject.

Anyone can know any story from anywhere. I spoke from my experience, as this is Sup Forums, you shouldn't believe anything said anyway. However, believe what you will, I had spoke of my experiences in life. If no one believes it, oh well, but, at least I attempted to be a useful person.

Then get over your insecurities. Also there is high risk your gf dumping you once she is fit, because she will have more options available.

You believe it until you get burned. Have fun!

Eight years and waiting.

So? Is that supposed to mean something? Let's see how proud you say that number on the day when she dumps you knowing that you gave her everything and ultimately wasted time in the end.

It means I have evidence in my case, as you just have hearsay. Although life offers different experiences. Perhaps yours may have been different, perhaps that's why you are coming off so salty.

p.s. most relationships don't last a lifetime and those which do often are miserable, so what makes you so special to think "not in my case"?

Rarely do relationships last a life time, people die, people move, life happens. It'd be silly to think any relationship lasts a life time. There is no reason to be come complacent in a relationship. They need work and effort, so I give it and results show.

You are building house which is doomed to collapse. Fun times. Btw, experience is one of the most useless things you can rely upon.

We live by the lessons we learn. Foolish to ignore them.

cant tell unless you post a pic of her

Morons learn from only their experience, smart people avoid mistakes by learning from other people experiences and other sources of information. Based on your assumptions we can't say that jumping off the building will kill you unless we experienced it.

I'm not sure I specified anywhere that was the only way to learn.

Besides, if you learn from only others experiences, you have opinion of what life really is beyond sheepishly watching others.

As you are ignorant, there are a lot of people whom have survived that, including people from max velocity impacts on cement.

Based on your assumptions, you are too shallow to give effort to actually have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Now you are saying, only way to not be sheepish is to have personal experiences and can't be objective and logical about things. Also it seems that you think that only source of information is media and not actual educational materials and statistical data(seems so because sheepish people mainly come from media and social engineering). I guess, all I have to say is good luck and I hope I am wrong, but sadly I never am.

story?

> rape for someone who wants to be raped
definition of rape is unwanted, you played yourself

Funny, I see no source of information from you either. Only cowards run after they are cornered. Good luck to you, you need it.

38 y/o fag here:

YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

at your age who cares about your bitchy girlfriend anyway. fuck your lady friend and fuck the shit out of her and shower her with attention and praise. as for your girlfriend, DENY FUCKING EVERYTHING FOR AS LONG AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN. trust me, this will drive her mad.

have a great time and don't fuck it up!

this guy knows.

Because we always retain information of books, paragraphs and any other source of information for daily usage. Usually we tend to read, analyze and retain main information and not the source as it is useless in day to day use. Source is only relevant if we care to prove our stance, but in this I have no need for that, therefore, finding sources of information which proves me right is something I do not care to do.
Also, we are talking in general terms, you base what you said on your experience which always is based on emotions and is more complex to be viewed objectively especially if you have deep attachment(8 years).
Doubt you can run anywhere if you are cornered, but I get the point. And no, it is not the case, I just wanna sleep.

also: your bitch girlfriend will eventually leave you for someone she deems more mature and has more $$$$$.. high school/college relationships seldom last

Love blinds theory, sure it can. I have been hurt by this said subject before in context. One tends to keep an open mind about it the next time and learn from it.

If you have the right to have no need for sources, so do I, which makes either of our points of view moot.

So sleep, sleep is healthy.

That’s the point, you will be hurt again. Also, you clearly stated your source and said it is your experience. My source is mainly books.

Dump your possessive girlfriend, life's too short