Should NEETs be forced into labour camps or executed?

Should NEETs be forced into labour camps or executed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4VztCWchwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Workcampss would work great. There are just not a lot of intensive for people when they are being given welfare. I suppose they could also learn a trade while working in the work camps.

Nah.
I'm culturally a NEET.
That means I have a culture.
If you kill my culture, you kill the last culture that is left in the west.

NEET here and I fucking hate my life. It would be a dream come true if society finally decided to euthanise me t b h as I'm too much of a coward to do it myself

They should be publically shamed and be given a set amount of time to change their ways. If its not working, then work camps yes.

Kill yourself

>Japanese culture is western culture
Kill yourself

I do. I don't know how else you stop these evil people who actively seek to destroy the family, our culture, and our nation. Electing Trump may take them out of political power, but they'll still be in academia and the media.

The only other solution is to make them felons so they can't vote

I was a legit NEET before I started watching Anime.

China is already doing it

youtube.com/watch?v=S4VztCWchwg

Why you hate being a neet?

To borrow from your Samuel Johnson, A man bored of Neetdom is bored of life. If you are a NEET and you can't find anything to do or depressed then you have already given up. I'm living as a NEET for 6 years and I never ran out of things to do. Even if I stopped my "creative" activities and just live a life based on consumption I would be allright. There are too many vidyas,anime,books,movies etc to be consumed.

>shitposting and watching animu in mommy and daddys basement=culture

The simplest solution is to end all welfare. Elminate NEETs and niggers

still more culture than you

>he says posting on an American site
Sure thing, Muhammad

Maybe in a decent society.

But since we live in era of "dude weed lmao" no.

Yea. I'm a 36 year old neet and my parents are making me go to college and get a shitty fast food job. I'd rather be dead.

Enlist them

What's wrong? you sound angry.

NEETs will be the new Master Race after WWIII happens.

The NEET kingdom will be built in the Australian outback and all NEETs will conflagraste there to built our NEET Temple to our NEET God.

Labour camps but only if the camps are productive.

You could give them the opportunity to show them something that they might be good at. There's tons of people that with a little encouragement end up being good at something they never thought they'd be good at. If that doesn't work then, the gulags.

No
Don't give them anything, no handouts, but leave them alone
They'll eventually die by themselves or adapt

>Dat smug mashiro.
Holy shit I love that show.

lol, no reproduction = no future civilization

Even a starving women wouldn't fuck you to save her life. You should be working on improving yourself because no-one else is going to do that for you, loser.

>Implying women aren't natural NEETs.
>Implying women wont hang on to the last vestiges of society after it collapses as they can't maintain it on their own.
>Implying getting laid is hard.
Neets will manage when the rest of us are dead for whatever reason.

No because they are already removed from society and not having kids.

Just don't give them hand outs.

Jerking it isn't a creative activity. Go outside.

Work camps are out because most of them have no practical skills, no body mass for manual labour, etc. Probably suit medical experimentation? Weird and wonderful body shapes after all? Or just hang them.

No, NEETs are the last bastion of civil society. You see, NEETS are the ultimate redpilll. They don't pay taxes so the Jews can shove cultural marxist down their necks. Being a NEET is passive resistance, and protest, to the degenerate Jewish heiracy that has destoryed our civilization. If more people were brave NEETS, like us, we could actually cause this society to collapse into something that isn't so feverishly Jewish.

Underrated

>rationalizing your own pathetic life this hard

>get STEM degree
>it's bigoted to hire me
>get shamed for being NEET
Should I kill myself? If I'm not capable of using my skills, what use am I?

>Rationalizing working 8-5 slave labor just because you need to work harder for Mr. Shekelbergs higher profit margins
Wagecucks projection much

Do something worse than death or labour camps: take away their tendies