So Sup Forums apparently 10-50% of women orgasm during rape. Thoughts?

So Sup Forums apparently 10-50% of women orgasm during rape. Thoughts?
(I realise 10-50 is a wide margin).

bs

No it's a fact, and it's hugely underreported due to the associated shame.

hot

Big deal, I cum between 10-90% of the time when I'm raping

My ex said she remembers orgasming when she was assaulted

did you feel cucked?

doesn't mean there was consent but i suppose it means there was a degree of pleasure

I guess so. She got pregnant but we split up before I found that out

girl in pic is hot, got any more?

Yup. Was raped, orgasmed, was too ashamed to say anything after.

Excuse me if the question's too intrusive, but has you ever been into s/m or powerplay before?

I mean, a man could probably stimulate our prostate glands and make us come, even if we didn't 'desire' it at all.. but the orgasm itself is probably pleasurable

Not a huge masochist, a little light pain is fine.

Powerplay, I'd be a submissive.

>No it's a fact, and
>it's hugely underreported
yet you somehow “know” this

Was raped (by a stranger, not date-raped) and orgasmed. No idea how common it is generally though.

My own gf is really into powerplay, she's a sub, likes pain, likes rapey vibes: also says rape is the worst thing that she could imagine happening to her,

She's very pro-consent, etc. and says in an ideal world men would ask for consent for each thing they do (for the first time), like 'Can I finger you?' 'Can I give you head?' etc.

BUT she said the fact I didn't do that our first time was a turn-on for her.

I don't know what to make of her.

the cuck test

you passed

Naw , fuck that .
Make women responsible for making all the moves , make women have to approach men and get to hear the word no for a fucken change.

Look up the Reddit (lol) verified IAMA with a therapist on the issue of orgasm during rape.

She probably fantasies about being used like a piece of meat, but is grounded enough to understand it's just a fantasy.

4 out of 5 people have no problem with gang-rape.

It does grate a little bit to hear all this rhetoric about 'toxic masculinity' etc. and know that if all men behaved as they should according to her egalitarian philosophy, she'd probably never be attracted to a man again--and definitely never orgasm

There was also an AMA with an actual (alleged) rapist.

Some may get an unintended physiological response. Guys can get a boner from a prostate exam.

But rape fantasies are extremely common, most women think about it. No they don't want to be really raped, it's their jerkoff fantasy.

Bullshit. 10-50% don't even orgasm during consensual sex.

All women want to be raped. Rough, violent, erotic. They're just extremely particular about who does it.

Then you're doing it wrong.

Did he actively try and get you off?

No but I hadn't had sex for a few weeks before so was sensitive.

good, you're bristling at the fact feminists want cucks to populate the world

assert yourself

tpbp

/thread

I was drugged and raped by a chick once. Apparently she came several times (which is a really weird thing to bring up after telling someone you Finnegan'd their drink). So 100% of the women I have been raped by have orgasmed.

this user gets it

Just say you liked it bitch, jesus. Stop this societal shame bullshit.

Boy this, the fact that we coddle women so fucking much in our species is fucking downright embrassing. Most animals don't give a fuck all about the opposite sex unless it's time to breed, dunno why we can disregard them the same. Just cause you want to fuck something doesn't mean you should respect or even defend it. She has only one use for your dick, treat her as such.