Feel free to discuss if you want I am dumping some pictures about flat Earth facts for those interested

feel free to discuss if you want I am dumping some pictures about flat Earth facts for those interested

Other urls found in this thread:

antarcticaflights.com.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're fucking retarded

cuz I have a different view than you? science is about question everything and the images give proof

Here you go OP.

an answer to the tricky question of why nasa images may appear different: Altitude.

No, because you have a view that differs from thousands of years of established, rock solid evidence. None of what you present is proof, it's all fucking bullshit which is so dense I'm not going to bother to pick them apart.

Are you that really annoying, fucking retarded Norwegian that posts this shit on Sup Forums?

No, but I am Norwegian, holy fuck, that's a coincidence! Haven't visited Sup Forums in ages, I guess I need to now!

Fuck! There are two of you?!
I thought you vikings were the smart ones up north.

Is the argument here that gravity doesn't exist? Because that's why water "sticks" to a sphere.

If you stand on a very, very large sphere and look 360 degrees, it will appear flat regardless of what minuscule height an airplane reaches compared to the diameter of the sphere
this proves nothing
see this means nothing
we do
cool you stamped a globe flat and charted Magellan's route. Gold star
>what is a water table
it's a very slight change, retard
wow it's almost as though we take pictures and edit them to be more appealing or something
this is so retarded I won't bother
that horizon isn't 100 feet away you fucking clod

yes, and that's why we question everything and dont take anything for granted before confirming it

>the earth looks the same at all times
retard

I can't believe that OP is this dumb in earnest. I just can't.

Jesus m8

>flat Earth facts
lol retard

>this is so retarded I won't bother
ie : I cant explain this so I wont

I have no idea what this is trying to tell me

>water doesn't push against the earth.

flat earth, reptillians and pizzagate are all bullshit created by the higher ups to make the people who see the dark shit going on in society look like nutcases. alex jones is a paid actor do your fucking research.

Someone explain this one.

pizzagate is real

top right picture is not to scale
you can't see any relations to distance
even you flat earthers cant be this dumb

hence time zones

wings create lift
flapping of them makes the bird fly

hahahaha

These infographics you have...they're hilarious, thanks.

...i still fail to see how this relate to anything

No, it's not. Grow up.

almost like the ocean is heavier than a bird

Damn user, you're dumb as fuck.

cunt that made this needs to learn about angle of incidence, air temperatures, sea temperatures and shit i forgot from basic geography

>Be OP.
>Doesn't know that GoPro lenses have barrel distortion.
>No idea what barrel distortion even is.
>Provides an image of a GoPro picture with "corrected" barrel distortion and therefore claims Earth is flat.

Never before attempted retarded behaviour, OP.

the point is if the Earth is not flat the water would have been spinned out of the surface a long time ago

If I ever find out that this endless horseshit is causing my internet to run slow, I will hunt you down.

I was thinking that as well. I think it might be trying to say that the continents are now different sizes because it's been rotated and that this implies the earth is flat because their size can't change.

I don't know though. I'm trying my hardest to think like I don't know anything about physics. I'm grasping at straws here trying to pretend to be retarded. I guess it doesn't come naturally to everyone.

And right there is the problem in a nutshell. It doesn't matter what is said, proven, or explained rationally, you will just ignore it if it doesn't fit the fallacy you've committed yourself too.

At no time in any of these threads have I ever seen a flat-earther say anything like "Oh, ok, that might be plausible..." or "fair point, please explain". Nothing but 100% complete denial. And thats what makes it in no way related to actual Science. Science is riddled with mistakes, questions, and NEVER the fanatic grip to never be disproven. Yours is a conspiracy theory, a cult-ish belief, an idiot's poor attempt to be smart.

>the earth is closer to the moon than the moon is closer to the earth
Fucking what

different altitudes and lenses creates different looking images and changes what you see in those images
i suggest you pick up a elementary class physics book and start reading

the Earth is bigger than the moon so from the moon it should look like a gigantic ball in the sky but they claim it doesnt

Escaping gravity require massive rocket engines, which you'll note the ocean does not have

YES BUT IT DOESNT RELATE TO ANYTHING IN THIS POST

retard

i wonder what the creator of this image was high on
i want some of that shit too

Why is there no flat mars society or flat moon society?

If we have 100% denial dont you think thats a clear sign that there is something to it?

oh, there is

If WATER doesnt cant FLY? then explain HOW does water get to CLOUD from RAIN?

The camera's depth of field would affect the photographs to a crazy amount when the objects are this far apart though ay?

Yes, that it isn't based in actual science, numbnuts. If you can't figure out just how retarded you are by that comment, I ain't botherin to explain.

Fake news.

fair point i never thought about. still, the church did resist a lot of advancement.

*bothering

Why? Why would anyone want to lie to you about the earth's shape? What's the motive?

why would you even mess with the angle

Holy fuck OP you are dumb. Want some simple proof that the earth is round? The center of mass of a sheet is at its geometric center. If the earth was flat and you dropped a ball, it would go toward the center, not straight down. Is that simple enough for your retarded mind to understand?

Google earth from 800km, learn how a fucking sphere works dipshit

its explained in a pic further down

antarcticaflights.com.au/
there are more company's that can take you to and over Antarctica
just sayin

Water get hot in sun
Hot water change form from liquid into gas
Gas rise into sky with warm air
Air get cold when high up tall in sky
Cold air cool gas back into liquid, fall as rain

You do realize nasa uses black and white cameras, has always used black and white cameras. Then uses composite filtering to add color to the grayscale photos

Fake fake news.

google Earth is a program and doesnt show what it really is

yes but they use paths that doesnt show the Earths ends

So what do flat earthers think is at the edge?

It uses photos from a low orbit satellite, you think it's fucking crayon drawings?

that doesnt explain why the amount of clouds change so much

evaporation and precipitation are not related to gravity, besides the direction rain falls.

sure looks like it, but no its only textured 3d surface not actual images

High on schitzophrenia

Flat earth is truly the message that will bring the world together. It will free us from our terrestrial shackles. Trump knows this and this what he means about draining the swamp. The time draws near when Trump will crush the powers keeping us down with spherical ideology. It's not the theory we deserve; it's the truth we need.

I wonder how many of these posts are trolling and how many are serious. I suspect it's all a bunch of people trolling each other, quite entertaining anyway.

Giant impassable ice wall

that seems very inaccurate and is basically shopped

Weather changes constantly

The camera lenses are lying to you dumbass
Or at least distorting

Problem is that by asserting that the Earth is flat, he's indicating that he believes that literally all established physics from classical Newtonian physics to Einstein's general relativity are false. So he can justify ignoring any proof by using a method that relies on a concept taken from anything you'd ever learn in a physics classroom by simply stating "nope that's not true they lied" because he's a literal idiot.

are you fucking high? you think cloud position and cover amount are a constant?

All the pictures are flat