Really makes you go hmmmmm

really makes you go hmmmmm..

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/01/03/us/politics/for-donald-trump-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well that settles it, I'm going to the #TopOfTheHill with Hillary

Says the comedian. The guy whose whole reason for being is laughter and attention. Projecting much Louis?

(((Louis CuckKing)))

Thanks OP #imazodiacvoter now.

I was going to vote for Merkel, but now I am with #HillariousHillary

Is Occupy Democrats just one guy?

I bet Trump got at least 100,000 MORE votes because of this.

I'M A KEK
FUCK MY LOVER
FUCK MY SISTER
FUCK MY MOTHER
FUCK MY COUNTRY
FUCK MY RACE
THEN FINISH ON MY FACE

kek

nytimes.com/2016/01/03/us/politics/for-donald-trump-lessons-from-a-brothers-suffering.html?_r=0

The hole in his heart was from his brother's death. Trump saw him suffer. His brother told him to never do drugs, and Trump has been sober throughout his life.

le concerned face because like please don't kill the messenger man

>Comedian Louis CK

that's why we have to be told he's a comedian now. since he forgot how to be funny.

Yes, and it really makes me think.

Well that does it, I'm now a #JILLSTEINFORESTFIRE

DUDE ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW WE USED TO LAUGH AT COMEDIANS AND LISTEN TO POLITICIANS AND NOW WE LAUGH AT POLITICIANS AND LISTEN TO COMEDIANS

Szekely is a kek'd up guy with a hole in his butt that he tries to fill with nigger jizz and relevancy. He can never ever have enough of either and he'll never stop trying. He's sick. He's not a monster. He's a sad man. But all this makes him horribly cucked if he tries to stump the Trump. Give him another Comedy Central special. Let him pay to put his name on the marquee of comedy clubs. But please STOP giving him any attention.

I could say literally the exact same thing about louie and change voting to laughing.

>REALLY

wew

They always project when it comes to Trump. It's egocentrism and equality meme. They need to rationalize their lack of success without admitting Trump is richer because he's better.

US "comedians".

FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WHO THE FUCK REPLIES TO THESE OVER AND OVER AGAIN YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS

I SAW THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD 50 TIMES JUST YESTERDAY FUCK OFF SHILLS

>I say we kill all the white men and take their women to the interracial breeding grounds!