So now that the dust has settled, he's the confirmed GOAT right? surely nobody would try and argue otherwise

so now that the dust has settled, he's the confirmed GOAT right? surely nobody would try and argue otherwise

he's invisible when it matters the most.

>10 goals in his last 8 champions league knock-out games

lol @ you

why are messi faggots such delusional morons?

Literally proved the opposite last night. You are BTFO messi fanshits, go to bed.

fuck off

Hasn't done much @ World Cup

>yfw Portugal wins the WC

>gay

yes, tap in GOAT

>never carries his team at the WC
>literally struggled to tie USA at the WC

The only arguments against him at this point desu

I unironically believed they would win this Euro and they did. Meme magic is on their side for the WC

2 offsides goals

Public opinion on this change after every season based on how good the team is doing. Funny that.

Last two seasons Messi was undisputed GOAT because he did everyhing and fucked up every big team in Europe while ROnaldo did nothing and got worse by the match.

Now Messi hasn't done anything due to Luis Enrique being "Muh MSN" and the rest of Europe having figured it out while Ronaldo has a last surge of good games before he retires.

>le tap in penaldo man
>"goat"

this time the WC is in Europe. Portugal tradionally struggles when playing outside Europe and does well when it's in Europe. And it's not expected tsunaldo will play injured like in 2010 and 2014, since he's being spared for unimportant matches.
He might very well do it in Russia. I will not bet against it.

>Russia
>Europe
Their fields are shit and the climate is extreme, even in the end of Spring/Start of Summer

>the most

finals

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

it will never happen, just look how you lucked out. you have no future in football.

>he doesn't score in big games
>gets proven wrong
>n-n-n-no not t-t-t-those ones!!!1 i m-m-m-mmeant these ones!!!!1

pathetic

kys nu male stop shilling yourself

>Ronaldo
>5 goals over two matches against Bayern
>Recent European champion with the NT

>Missi
>Total invisibility over two matches against Juve
>Fuck all in NT achievements

This "debate" is settled for good

He's in contention for greatest goalscorer ever, but not overall player

thats the only competition he still has left to achieve different things in

2018 portugal memeing their way to the world cup final with 3-4 penalties and a lucky free kick from ronaldo against nigerian goalkeeping on the way

Didn't he score United's only goal in the 2008 final?

sadly

much better than South Africa, Brazil or Japan, I think the adaptation won't be that difficult

has 14 goals in finals so far. name another player with more.

I dunno man, whenever I see Portuguese teams competing in Eastern grounds, they choke to hell and back playing like absolute shit, and I don't blame them, their fields over there are absolute shit and so is the climate.

How is arguably the greatest goalscorer ever not in contention for greatest player of all time?

What does 'overall' even mean in that context.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

If Ronaldo wins La Liga, another CL, Ballon D'or and possibly wins WC (or betters Messi in competition)... NO ONE can say he isn't the GOAT.

Wtf Sup Forums?! Aren't "tap-ins" goals aswell? Don't they worth one in the score?

T S U
S
U

Robben is the greatest player alive today. Messi and Ronaldo are just fighting over second place.

nice euro win there BUDDY

raging t-mobile customers, music for my ears

Of course they can

Maradona literally won fuck all at club level but no one who wants to be taken seriously disputed his greatness.

nice one Ahmed

You're a paki bumlicker. Slob should have stabbed your mother to death

I don't expect >us to win the next WC, but then again I didn't expect us to win the yuros.
Also, Portugal actually did fine (not great) in South Africa, very strong defensively. No shame in losing to the WC winner Spain with a pinch of refball.

>this mad af frog still butthurt
lmao

French people are without a doubt the most arrogant people you will come across. The asshurt coild be felt across oceans. Them losing this last Euro in the fashion that they did was like having a bomb go off inside them. Literally frothing at the mouth

duh

>tf
>tp

kek

yeah i know its real fucking ironic that its coming from an american but even french arrogance astounds me

Gerd Muller is in contention for greatest ever goalscorer yet most people wouldn't have him in their top 20 players ever

You're not logical. Ungratefull fat ass.

What arrogance? You mentally challenged beta. Anybody with a brain saw how shit and lucky portugal was. The first winners that nobody respects nor fear.

Your performance against germany was also shit and lucky, but let your players think the final was in the bag.
Thanks for the attitude.

Take your moral victory, I'd rather keep the cup.

the absolute state of you.
you really thought you had it in the bag, didn't you?

this. Madrid is finally taking care of TSUUUU. It is not a coincidence he has been playing well during the 2nd half of the season

literally laughing out loud at how triggered you are