>jump up and rip her pants off
>go down on her
>pussy taste good mang
>She offers to return the favor
>keep eating her pussy while I shimmy off my pants
>pants off
>quickly rise up and stick my dick in her pussy
>She starts moaning like crazy
>10 seconds in she is geting louder screaming "Oh! My god! Oh My god!
>shecantbeserious.gif
>She is screaming loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear "Fuck my pussy with your big cock! Demolish my pussy with that huge cock!"
>I can barely feel her pussy
>I can barely hold my nut
>her moaning alone is keeping me from holding it
>after less than 2 minutes of fucking I bust while she is screaming "I'm cumming! I'm Cumming!"
>Immediately put my pants and shoes on and run out the door.

Wtf was that about? Was this bitch trolling me?

Pic Unrelated:

On the off chance this story is true: Placebo effect. She was expecting a big dick, so she imagined a big dick.

Kekeroni

sounds like you got trolled like fuck, but you still fucked a 10/10 regardless of her intent so gj user

Seconded, this was probably what occurred, or as the OP said, she was just trolling. Still, strange method of trolling.

If she was asked about my size, do you think she would tell her friends its true? And what if she told my ex about our encounter... My ex knows I have a small dick. I think she told her friends I hand big dick because I had nothing going on for me. Her friends were probably like "what do you see in him?" She probably responded I'm with him for his big dick...

If she was trolling then she was really good at it. As I ran out she was like "Where are you going user, what's wrong?" She looked to totally surprised to see me run off.

Women are actually that stupid I'd believe the placebo effect

Can’t tell if this is troll, pastaroni or legit....

Maybe it was psychosomatic on her part?

If you're packing decent girth then it woulda been easy for her to have the illusion of a big dick, especially if you were hitting the g spot. believe it or not girls don't like cervix puncher dicks at all

>psychosomatic
???

Don't listen to these virgins... SHE got trolled. Your ex told her you were big, she believed it.
Women are just as insecure as men.
She couldn't feel you.
She probably assumed it was because her pussy was too big/something was wrong with her
She played it off so she wasn't embarrassed.

You played this well by not letting her touch or see it before. I bet you that she backs up your ex story about you being big...

This user is right. I can confirm, because I have a massive cock, can’t even go balls deep on most women. Bottom out on their cervix and they writhe in pain. Except for Betty, she’s one of those lucky girls that can control her cervical muscles and was able to let my cock slip into her womb. Shit was fucking cash.

Google it, you illiterate faggot

Ever had a chick that could deep throat the whole thing?

Prolly just shit faced and couldn't tell the difference. Don't over think it. Even if she did have negative Intentions you come out on top no matter what because you pretty much just used her as a cum receptacle

she was probably pissed at ur ex and decided you were a way to get back at her. no big deal, you got laid with a 10/10. easiest way to manipulate a woman is her friends.

Fag

need a pic of this supposed 10/10

Every lied to a girl and told her she had a tight pussy when it was super loose?

Its more about girth than length user.

I really want to meet betty and learn this .

This except for the first part your ex could've thought it was big. The rest agreed.

I had a girl ask me if she was to loose :(
Still got to go out with her for a couple months shooting it her face, mouth and getting it in for the time we were together :)
She might have left me for a bigger dick :(
But I got it in:)
Not whether its big but if you get to use it.

You actually just trolled yourself, fake story telling tiny dick boy.

Dont fall for any of this shit anons

All larp, all day

Get bent beta cucks