What are some inventions that would be ground breaking and potentially change the world, all while making you millions...

What are some inventions that would be ground breaking and potentially change the world, all while making you millions ... that have not been invented yet?

I'm not talking about stupid quirks or plastic toys like hole punchers, staplers, chairs, or coffee cups.

Can you "invent" something that would be extremely ground breaking, like Tesla, PayPal, eBay, or SpaceX?

Give it a shot, Sup Forums. Let's see what you can come up with

Other urls found in this thread:

iota.org/
oxygen.com/blogs/woman-who-got-plastic-surgery-to-look-like-a-cat-arrested-for-assaulting-husband
youtube.com/watch?v=LibyBjUnj2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about a way to always get dubs?

fucking amazing

What if there was a device to connect multiple pieces of paper with a small, inexpensive connector that won't fall out/off??

Do you have a crowdfunding site where I can invest?

fuck you

What if there was a way to make it so I don't have to sit on the floor? I would love something that propped me up but didn't make me hold myself up off the ground a ways...

Oh! And not just your body, you could make someway so your arms didn't have to hang at your sides!!!

A new, easily accessible and more effective energy source than oil and its products. Like for instance finding out tree leaves can give kickass η.

Solar, water, wind, tidal, geothermal don't cut it atm.

graphene super cap phone battery

Well yall in the south, the heat really makes ya tired. Would it be possible for one a these doohickeys to hold your body so you could sleep on it??

IOTA coin

iota.org/

This will change the way machines do business. Your tesla will exchange IOTA with the supercharging station in order to pay for electricity. Your phone can tap and instantly transfer money to another person or a store without a single cent of transfer fee. The store doesnt have to pay to use visa/mastercard anymore.

roller skates

Im not telling you since then i wouldnt be making millions you fucking idiot.

Jesus OP, when are you going to stop being a stupid faggot?

Synthetic organs

We already have dildos.

Harry Potter

>iota.org/
not another fucking virtual coin geek

fuck off

>Your phone can tap and instantly transfer money to another person or a store without a single cent of transfer fee.

So how do the founders intend to make millions off this idea?

>ITT Op wants ideas for inventions because he is too fucking stupid to think about any himself
How about some kind of anti-faggot medicine OP? you can test it on yourself

Disney World

>anti-faggot medicine
A gun?

Hey maybe we could put something on it so you could lean back and not fall over and make it adjustable so you could lean back far enough to be nearly laying down?

Wheel chairs

I don't know, how about OP tests it and see if it works
>Implying he won't just stick it up his ass.

Credit cards

don't forget the fleshlight too.

What's something everyone needs? something people can't live without?
That's right, synthetic oxygen.

Portable computers

by having the coin you doddering mongoloid

>So how do the founders intend to make millions off this idea?
Do you understand how banks work?

>What's something everyone needs? something people can't live without?
Chicken nuggets

Gravity manipulation
>you asked for ideas, not how to do it

an artificial uterus
this will do for men's sexual liberation what the pill did for women's sexual liberation
and the lack of any means for men to reproduce w/o the aid of a woman is the biggest obstacle in achieving true equality between the sexes

Announcing a fully functioning sexbot before femnazis have a chance to halt it's development would do the trick. I'd bring the price of pussy down and let us focus on changing the world instead of fighting over women.

implying people are going to buy virtual money to spend virtual money so the owners can loan out more virtual money

how fucking dense are you and the founders of this shitty business. there website looks like a movie trailer

A world without niggers

Trips of truth.

>virtual coin geek
>bitcoin hit 20 thousand dollars 3 days ago

Lmao you just mad bro.

are you me ?

this

He said ideas to make millions not cost millions

You must not realize that money in your bank account is "virtual money". There's no gold standard in the US anymore. The only thing that says you have money is a number on the banks register.

So when you swipe your debit or credit card, you are "spending virtual money". When you go to work and get a direct deposit, your boss is giving you virtual money. When you get a loan you are buying virtual money.

well
there are vasectomies, but theres research underway for the male "pill"
theres also a thing called "condom"...i dont know if you have those things in africa user.
ooga booga

>When you get a loan you are buying virtual money.
More like buying real money with virtual money.

running with this idea, consider:

could we really achieve ultimate gravity manipulation without a third source acting upon it? For example, could we really "create" gravity manipulation without, say, magnets or air or something of that regard?

Oh no You don't Elon, I'm not falling for that one again

millions of dollars to eradicate niggers resulting in billions of dollars saved not cleaning up nigger fuck ups

Shut the fuck up, nerd.

an actual light saber kitchen knife that toasts your bread as you slice it.

I have no idea how to do it, otherwise I'd be a trillionaire fuck millions

>More like buying real money

Don't worry. Once you finish high school and get out into the job world you'll start to understand how the economy works

by killing niggers you'd be bettering society
thus millions

id definitely create a private company focused on providing protection from niggers and killing/disposing of any nigger-threats.

Found a name already for it:

KFC= Killing Fucking Coons.

>there are vasectomies, but theres research underway for the male "pill"
>theres also a thing called "condom"...
>lack of any means for men to reproduce w/o the aid of a woman
>reproduce
good job showing off your nigger reading comprehension

Body augmentations.
Charge a pretty penny to have your body regenerate like wolverine.

its called plastic surgery you fucking retard

It's not virtual if it is physically in your hands, numbnuts.
Waste of trips.

You also said "sexual liberation" above that.
So you are looking for both sexual liberation as also reproductive liberation.
Can't hear you over all that nigger talk. too much ooga booga going on.

A systematic genocide would take more than your lifetime w/o nukes. Hence cost millions for you with no return. And if you use that many nukes you're a fucking idiot that probably jerks off to trumps speeches

Really? plastic surgery can have you regenerate on the spot like wolverine? Are you fucking retarded?

No, it's called Deus Ex.

>nukes to kill a bunch of niggers in the streets when you could just do it with a fucking rifle

what are you. 10? you playing too much call of duty my friend

oxygen.com/blogs/woman-who-got-plastic-surgery-to-look-like-a-cat-arrested-for-assaulting-husband

Direct Democracy system (as opposed to Representative Democracy)

I'm not (You). Sorry

You must be younger than 10 to not have heard of a CONTINENT full of coons called Africa that has jungles. Ask your crazy great uncle that was in Nam how fighting in that goes

I've reported you, Sup Forums is 18 years old and older only

so you saw saw two words and said "fuck context, I'm gonna start saying shit and I don't care how retarded it sounds"

the pill made it so women could choose not to get pregnant
men have the opposite problem, they can't get pregnant
an artificial uterus would make it so men have control of their reproductive rights

Either explain your reasoning or fuck off.

Okay...but
Why the FUCK would you waste nukes on a bunch of fucking niggers that only use sticks and stones to fight when you could use guns?

Now if we're talking about "developed" cities like in south africa.
Sure just fucking nuke the shit out of them or carpet bomb them
Fucking nig nogs.

liquid democracy

> be elon musk
> claims artificial intelligence is a threat
> announces development of an AI chip.
> being this much of a sad and pathetic hypocrite

> go to bank
> ask for $5000 loan
> they put $5000 into your checking account

you still dont have that money, user. it's still "virtual money"

> cash out the $5000
now you have what is called fiat, usd

same goes for any cryptocurrency
> get $5000 worth of bitcoin
> put into my own wallet
> go to exchange and cash out
now i have usd fiat

exact same procedure except that the bitcoin I own is kept secure by ME. The knowledge of the 12 word seed is what keeps the money safe... not Chase Bank saying "We promise not to deceive you"

From your description alone, it doesn't seem like it does something Bitcoin can't. But I will look more into this.

If you don't eradicate them all then you'll still be spending money on them.
Humanitarian aid costs millions
>the ones with sticks cost the most money

Uh
You can also choose whether or not to get a woman pregnant.
Creating an artificial uterus means theres no equality for the sexes based on the fact that YOU would be able to reproduce without the need of a woman yet you are ignoring the fact that a woman NEEDS sperm to create a fucking child you mong.

In that case theyd have to create artificial sperm as well for women in order to have equality regarding reproduction.
The only inequality that exists now is the fact that women can choose to avoid getting pregnant but also avoiding the use of condoms.
We cant do that unless we have a varicocele which has a long term impact and can't have children in the future unless you freeze your sperm.

>the pill made it so women could choose not to get pregnant
men have the opposite problem, they can't get pregnant.

thats the opposite problem like you said
so how does fucking creating an artificial womb create equality between men and women.

Fucking hell, don't become an inventor. You are fucking idiotic.

yet you lose more after conversion and exchange fees than if it was fiat currency withdrawn from your BANK.

>be you
>being this fucking deluded

Male contraceptive pill w/ no side-effects

youtube.com/watch?v=LibyBjUnj2Y

Instant Water (just add water)

Its shit

>Male contraceptive pill
A staircase?

>liquid democracy

ohhh...gotta look into this, thanks user

kek'd

Dude stop explaining to him.
That idiot thinks that bitcoin is a form of "currency". What he doesn't understand is that bitcoin is an "asset" market from wherein you buy and sell "assets" such as "loans" in the real world and then trade them in for real cash.

Niggers gonna nig nog.

The major difference is no blockchain. So in bitcoin, or any blockchain based currency, you make your transaction and send it out into the world. Now you are waiting on miners to process it. This is what is causing the big backlog in bitcoin right now and raising transaction fees. There's so many transactions to process and miners arent getting to it fast enough... they prioritize transactions which give them more money. You're basically bribing them to process it for you and put it on the stack to claim legitimacy.

IOTA is different in that there is no change, there is what is called "Tangle". It's essentially a web of transactions. In order to submit a transaction, your device must in turn process two transactions before it can. This essentially eliminates that whole "waiting for a miner" nonsense. If I want to send my transaction to the world I have to prove I have done two transactions. This means that for every transaction that goes out, the number of transactions waiting to be entered is reduced by 1.

Essentially with IOTA there will be no waiting times, because all transactions will be handled near instantly by other people wanting to do transactions. Because its decentralized and everyone has to do work to get their own transaction put in, you no longer have to bribe someone to process it, hence no transaction fees.

s/there is no change/there is no blockchain.

I would invent something that would give me random ideas for inventions so I wouldn't have to come up with them.
This

It exists.
It's called LSD. Give it a try.

like fucking sweden?

hows that working out for them?

fucking retard

It exist without the LSD you're in it now.

It was working fine until the fucking idiots from the government decided to bring in fucking muslim niggers and started raping everything that moves.

Illegal immigration is a completely different subject you mong.

Not getting you :(
the matrix? enlighten me

Newfag don't save thumbnails

There's literally only three sources of energy on Earth. Everything else is solar energy captured in another form

>Solar
>Fission
>Fusion

If I could go back in time, I would patent the idea of patenting things. Then everyone who wants to patent anything would have to pay me a royalty.
Also I would sue professional wrestlers who claim to have "patented" moves but didn't actually file patents and pay me my patent patent royalty.

a vaccine that makes you genetically perfect. Would have to be administered at an early age to have any effect I think.

who do you think voted for that? The mass amount of fucking retarded people all cooped up in the major cities.

this is why a republic democracy is crucial and important. without equal representation for ALL people, no matter where they are living, in the polls.. the retards in major cities will control everything.

If it wasn't for the electoral college, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and Houston would control everything. How do you think that would work out? Considering all those cities are majorly overpopulated, in crippling debt, and have enormous pollution problems .. i would wager not too well