Comptia sec+ brain dumps

comptia sec+ brain dumps

Does anyone correct brain dumps for 401? I feel like some of the answers i've come across in the brain dumps are incorrect.

Other urls found in this thread:

briefmenow.org/comptia/drag-and-drop-the-appropriate-actions-to-complete-the-incident-response-on-the-network/
briefmenow.org/comptia/a-security-administrator-is-given-the-security-and-availability-profiles-for-servers-that-are-being-deployed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump, for example is this guy robert correct? or incorrect?

briefmenow.org/comptia/drag-and-drop-the-appropriate-actions-to-complete-the-incident-response-on-the-network/

where are you from user i'm in a class right now

im from usa?

i figured that from the time. but what state

tx, why ? :(

just curious if we were in the same class

is secuity plus hard? thinking of just getting certified in A plus and network to get a job with decent money i have no real experience. what do.

how long before you test. the questions are worded terribly but its not impossible if you study

i only have a+, its mostly just memorization.

sec+ is the same. just memorize alot of stuff

when's your test?

ill take what is quizzlet for 200 please.

taking it end of this month. found a brain dump, but some of the sims look like they have incorrect answers.

do you have the pdf titled new_sy0_401 or something like that?

817 here

>new_sy0_401
no, do you have a link? i downloaded a vce player 401.

unfortunately it's common for dumps to not be 100% correct...you take what you can get though - A+ N+ S+ CCSE CCSM here

Any dumps for 901 A+

i also got something called pass4sure and test king.

hmm i'm just worried about the sims being incorrect. Im sure they are the biggest points to get or something.

briefmenow.org/comptia/a-security-administrator-is-given-the-security-and-availability-profiles-for-servers-that-are-being-deployed/

anyone know if the guy in chat is correct?

Does anyone know how many points the labs are?