CHRISTIAN Man survives GIANT truck that felt on his car and kept him under for hours.Tons of steel...

CHRISTIAN Man survives GIANT truck that felt on his car and kept him under for hours.Tons of steel, and he still survived something that no human is supposed to.No atheist, I say no atheist can deny this incredible and amazing case,yet again showing how mysterious ways guide us and help us.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9zF81rz-BM&feature=youtu.be

God isn't real

Just imagine all the Christian people that did got hit by a vehicle...

And if he were one of the thousands who are killed in car accidents every day, you'd say 'the lord works in mysterious ways' or other such bullshit.

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

God is a lie

Mentally ill Atheists BTFO

Of course HE is you piece of feces.

Read the Bible and know where you are.

Stop while you can because oblivion you should no is for you

Was this another Atheist/Antifa terror attack like the Texas church shooting and Las Vegas?

Was he rescued by praying priests or the emergency services using science?

So, what about all of the Christians who DO die in accidents?

You posit a claim, you have the burden of proof. Still waiting.

>millions of people starve to death
>but one guy survives a wreck
Clearly a benevolent god who loves us all is responsible, clearly.

Death

Once more, do not dare to speak of what you know nothing about.

fuck off faggggg

>agnostic here

Centipede

PRAISE JESUS!!!!

Death

Ketchup

is this your way of saying christians are better than jews since the truck has hebrew writing on it?

Why did God drop a truck on that poor man's car?

Is that an actual argument??

World started from nothing is not real. World started from big explosion nobody ever saw is not real.

Wise people see amazing and incredible things every day in our lives.

It seams that most confused atheists will fail to see finger in front of their faces because of the arrogance.

>im gonna crush this guy
>hes gonna live and be scarred for life though
>for shits n giggles i guess

Too bad that the rescue crew didn't show up at the 911. They would save everyone for sure. What a fail that would be for Osama and his Iraqi terrorist. Than we wouldn't have to go to Iraq to kill terrorist that caused 911.

>make a point that christfag can't refute
>get told to shut up
Or what? You gonna have your imaginary friend smite me?
I dare you. NIGGA I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

he was immediately deported back to Mexico

Christians and Isis freaks all worship the same ancient middle eastern goat herder bunk. Why do people eat this shit up?

AMAZING, there was so much weight, not even strongest Bear let alone human would survive naturally. Something else helped him for sure

Typical Christcucks no nothing about probability

I can. People survive crazy bullshit all the time. Doesn't mean god saved them. Atheists too.

If he wants you done you are then done, if he is on your side or you are on his it absolutely helps.