Trump is about to get dumped. How does this make you feel, Trumptards?

Trump is about to get dumped. How does this make you feel, Trumptards?

nytimes.com/2017/12/11/us/politics/trump-accused-sexual-misconduct.html

horny

Like this was a conspiracy with this as the end-game.
Target celebrities to gain mainstream attention, then politicians on both sides of the spectrum so seems partisan, then move on to him.

Cuz first it was Russia

Happy tbh. The Russian angle was getting old. I guess Trump Predator: II is the liberals next smear campaign.

Good luck with that.

Why are conservatives so fucking stupid?

>How does this make you feel
Bored. Once again some liberal faggot is trotting out the next "End of Trump" story, and once again the media and liberal retards will go apoplectic over, but in the end it will die out and you snowflakes will have to continue crying yourselves to sleep because Trump will still be here and you will still be a pathetic bunch of losers.

Is this a fucking murder threat?

/thread

No man its just that the majority of Americans don’t want Trump to go.

>Trump is on his way out, he's done for
>says the cuck for the seventh time today

>majority
>dude got like 26% of the voting age Americans to vote for him

back to math for you, friend

Why the fuck the everyone want him out? Pence is more conservative than him. With this logic, the republicans should want him gone most while democrats want him.

This is just more liberal bullshit, its sad that they keep losing like this but hey, they're losers it's their choice

Anyone who didn't see this coming was an idiot.

these are just getting sad now...

IT'S HER TURN

Do you guys use two devices to reply to your own posts or is there some kind of communication between employees/offices?

>Bored. Once again some liberal faggot is trotting out the next "End of Trump" story, and once again the media and liberal retards will go apoplectic over, but in the end it will die out and you snowflakes will have to continue crying yourselves to sleep because Trump will still be here and you will still be a pathetic bunch of losers.

This. What's so funny is that liberals are being milked like cows by CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, etc. These outlets know that any story claiming Trump's end is near is like crack rock to these people and they are exploiting the fuck out of their obsession with his demise.

He's not going anywhere. I find it amazing that liberals are incredulous when it comes to the support Trump has.

It's hilarious that a year later they're still trying to figure out how he could have possibly won.

They're sore losers, period.

I'd love to go back in time to when she was this age and put her back in diapers and fuck her.

This was a great thread. You guys are exactly right and it's scary that they have the population so divided against each other on left and right that not many see what's really happening.

There is a difference in accusation and the nyc bomber caught today, people actually seen it and it actually happened...what are yall going to do when pence is president IF you finally cry trump away?

All this came out during the campaign and it did NOTHING to derail him. He BRAGGED about barging into a teen beauty pageant changing room to ogle underage girls while they were naked. He was caught on tape bragging about forcing himself on women and grabbing their cunts and getting away with it because he was famous.

America LIKES sexual predators. Men want to be him and they don't care what the women think about it.

Trump could be caught raping a 9 year old girl he dressed as Anne Frank while wearing an SS uniform and a Hitler mustache screaming NAZI slogans as he pounds away and the worst coverage he'll get on FOX is people expressing how impressed they are he can do that at his age.

The Republican Party is the submissive bitch of rapists and predators, just ask any of the girls Roy Moore harassed as ALL their accounts are being dismissed because one girl wrote a note about who he was when he signed her yearbook.

Oh the pussy grab. Ive executed that move so many times. They dont call it rape when the girl wants to fuck you

Another Roy Moore fan, I see.

>The Republican Party is the submissive bitch of rapists and predators
There is truth to this statement, but it is equally true for the Democratic Party. Both together are, as Gore Vidal used to say, the two wings of the Party of the Haves and both wings love abusing the Have-Nots.

I eant joe biden to run for president just hear more about the creepy joe biden stuff

Yeah... but only one party is correlated with religious zealotry, baseless Facebook memes, and irrational anger for things they don't understand.

Smell the roses................

Were going to the moon agian pussies. The man in the moon, not some attention whores who hit the wall. Mgtow fuckers

Neither party respects the people. For us it can never be a choice between one or the other. We must make our own way in this world.

You write like a Russian troll.

Say it with me libtards
President Mike Pence
I hope you're happy now

I wonder what its like to be a little girl and get raped by the most powerful man in the world

You really believe a source like nycnews you fag? They already did an impeachment vote, got shot down. Still the president.

Wrong. Are you actually willing to die for Trump, user? Or is that your internet bravado talking?

And then do what she did to that little girl in to 80’s and tell her she was “asking for it”

You post like one kek

Am I late for the daily cry about Trump thread?

>And then do what she did to that little girl in to 80’s and tell her she was “asking for it”
fake news

Ah, the age old "innocent until proven guilty unless he disagrees with my politics, then he's LITERALLY HITLER" argument. He had a plan to win this before you even started, niggers. He's a master of 4D chess. He'll be found innocent and then there'll be 7 more years of him winning just like all the times before. Your tears are delicious.

You're fucking retarded if you think that is going to do anything. He will still be president no matter how many cunts try and accuse him of shit. No matter what Hillary will not be the president so get over it. Also anyone who wants to try and name something horrible donald trump has actually done please do.. Not "he might have done" or "he might believe" things he's actually done that are bad. I'll wait....

MUH OUTDATED RIGHTS

>baseless Facebook memes and irrational anger for things they don't understand
Both sides do this, mate.
>

No way Trump is going to go because of that. The Republicans support a child predator they are backing a pedo named Roy. Trump is most likely going to leave office from a heart attack or the Mueller investigation but I doubt the latter.
Sad pedos are getting into office American morals are sinking.

Wtf is up with Sup Forums constantly being touted as right wing? Like most of those that are right wing are larpers and then everyone else is just cucked lefties that fap to traps? Like i personally am left but i just find it strange that Sup Forums is given this title.

>says like 26% of voting age americans voted for him
>yet the man literally won the election

did you just tell this man to go 'back to math'

I agree with these trips and not for the trips but they are checked.

stfu you dumb faggot nobody gives a hot damn that you "checked" some anons trips you pube hair

You just mad because you got only dubs. Checked.
I was agreeing with his statement also. Calm down guy to many ted pills you need to take some chill ones.

Uh, how about he's a fucking racist orange that wants to get rid of brown people? He's a sexist pig in a toupee that doesn't respect women? No? None of that or any actual examples count just because you say so? Just checking.

>my team is better than your team
>your team is so stupid we laugh at you

Anyone who picks a side is retarded.

I'm so sick and tired of people pretending that they've never heard anyone talk sexually about somebody else when they were among their friends in private. Trump first said oh my God she's so hot I would just start kissing her I wouldn't even wait. I don't see that being any different than all the people that used to talk about Angelina Jolie and what they would do with her breasts, or all the women I've heard talk about Chris Hemsworth and all the nasty stuff they would do to him. Then continuing to laugh and joke about Trump talk about gold diggers and how they let you do anything because they are gold diggers. Look I'm sorry that no one's ever been that interested in you or that you've had enough money that a woman would just throw themselves at you but it happens

It doesn't mean that Trump was bragging about molesting somebody, he was bro talking and joking around with people he thought was his friends. If you never heard anyone talk like that and your over the age of 18 then you don't have dude friends

in other news no one cares.

Did you say dubs? Can I get some of that?

>two scoops
>two all beef patties
>double bypass

Yep, staying neutral solves problems. Uh huh, definitely.

Can't stump the trump! Cry harder with your fake concern.

They're not free but you can check mine. Roll

Not staying neutral got us into this mess in the first place. The people who didn't vote are the ones with clear consciences right now. Everyone else had to compromise a lot of morals just to make it through to the election.

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

Actual proof that he is "racist and wants to get rid of brown people"?

Actual proof that he "wears a toupee"?

Actual proof that he "is sexist and doesn't respect women"?

Thought so :) seems to me you have some illegal immigrant friends of family or maybe you're a hillary supporter that is triggered by someone who writes his own speeches

This. Apparently everyone who hates trump lives a completely G rated life. The right may be full of assholes but the left is full of hypocrites who won’t admit to anything

not that user but yes.I would absolutely die for him. Anything to stop liberals from trying to get back at the top.They oked antifa beating americans and likened them to WWII soldiers.These are the same antifa that protested that girl that was shot by that mexican illegal.They want to oust a baker who should be able to serve who he wants.I used to be center left leaning for a long time.This election swayed my very right sided.

I didn't compromise any morals, I voted for the best candidate and he won. I could not be happier with the results. My conscience is completely clear. Just what in the fuck are you talking about?

Holy Shit!

I'm watching C-SPAN right now

This might happen tonight!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Same here. Before this election I was right in the middle of political spectrum. But seeing all this bullshit and crying from the left made me want to go over to the right. I’m sick of feelings being the only thing that the left follows

>OUTDATED
Well the nigger just outed himself.

Could you repeat that in English please.

>nigger
Well the alt-right nazi (aka a unamerican piece of trash) just outed himself

btw, I'm white

Oh my god, did you not watch any of his speeches? His whole campaign was based on killing minorities and assaulting women. He wants to remove all hispanics and put them back in Mexico. Do you know how bad things are in Mexico? It's a death sentence, that's why they wanted to escape to here in the first place. He admits this all, never once tried to cover it up. He wants to remove hispanics for no reason other than their race. Literally just turn on the TV, there's your proof. He can't go a single minute without insulting minorities or being rude to a woman, either. "Grab her by the pussy," "I'd fuck my daughter," does none of this ring any bells? He's a fucking sexist pig.

Can’t we all just get along? Why do we have to hate each other? We’re All Americans. Not black or white, liberal or conservative, rich or poor, we’re all Americans. We’re all on the same side. Why are you all trying to dived our country? I don’t care what you are. If you’re cool with me I’ll be cool with you.

This is now the designated cry about Trump thread.

Let's all have a good cry.

Are you that dense?

>How many Americans are "voting age"
>How many of those voting age Americans are registered to vote
>How many of those people actually voted
>What percentage of those people voted for Drumpf (Reminder: not the majority)

Should add up if you're not a fucking Claud

Trump will be impeached within just six more months...

>btw, I'm white
What ever helps you sleep at night, jerome.

I don't think you understand.

>Claim Trump is over because of the NYTimes, nothing comes about from the "evidence", wait till next biased NYTimes article, make same thread again

See you again next week user...

It's kinda WEIRD that these women didn't come forward BEFORE THE ELECTION

HMMMMMMM

Really makes you think doesn't it?

Are you shocked to see the word nigger on 4chins?

>t mean that Trump was bragging about molesting somebody, he was bro talking and joking around with p

Trump should be the president of Sup Forums. ...not the USA.

t. Huffington post

Been hearing this since LAST December.

You stupid pathetic faggots just can't get over it, can you?

>what is the electoral college

Where the hell are you getting your information man? I don’t even think CNN went that far. Stop obsessing over him. Who the hell cares who the president is. It use to be no one gave a fuck, now it’s like a god damn reality show that 1\3 of America are obsessed over.

Because they both believe their respective parties give a shit about them. Duh!

>His whole campaign was based on killing minorities and assaulting women. He wants to remove all hispanics and put them back in Mexico.
This day can't come soon enough

This fucker is the koolaid. bwhahahahana

So much of what you just said is not even true.

But have you considered that maybe immigrants are fucking up your economy? probably not.. Do you even work?