Nightly bitcoin argument thread

nightly bitcoin argument thread

tell me again how I am wasting my money on this bubble?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/11/ubs-cryptocurrencies-like-bitcoin-are-the-bubble-to-end-all-bubbles.html
coinbase.com/join/59f9975808f0b2035208d594
ethcombo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im enjoying it. I bought in a little late about a month ago but between btc ether and ltc im up to $850 from $500. It was more of an experiment for me i just wanted to see what i could grt out of a month of watching.

it has an actual use. the fact that people sometimes get over-excited about it and create occasional bubbles from it that burst often does not mean the entire bitcoin value is a product of a bubble.

Having said that, bitcoin is dinosaur technology compared to monero

my btc went from 500 to 1250 atm... im more or less just watching too. I only play with my dumb money so if I lose it I lose it and I was only planning on wasting it on beer anyways,

1CotWCLF52 mn723o4PWwJR xajUpX81Ds9z

if you think its dumb send it here ;) so long as you don't buy IOTA

Why shouldn't you buy IOTA

refugee coin and the whole test network is being attacked and slowed hard at the moment. You will lose your tokens if you send them to a new address as well its basically a death trap at this point.

Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are ‘the bubble to end all bubbles’

cnbc.com/2017/12/11/ubs-cryptocurrencies-like-bitcoin-are-the-bubble-to-end-all-bubbles.html

It'll autocorrect sooner rather than later, the current price is just a reaction to the opening of the futures market compounded with its already over inflated price.\

That being said it'll always have some worth, the smart money will just get on when it sinks to its lowest.

Just got on LTC today.

You're five days late. It was at $48 dollars on Thursday. Wait till it dips back below $200 and then pounce on it. It is going to 1K sooner rather than later

meme coin based on a meme idea that one day IOT is gonna change the world

its been 10 years and nothing happened

who said I think its dumb? I think it maybe risky is really all. I know there are no guarantees.

Yea I know this has issues. I have 40 IOTA bought in at 1.50. Now is at 4.33 but still. I would think after the Microsoft news it would blow up

Started with about 1k this summer... roughly 1% of my investable assets. I wouldn't go all in on this shit, but if it moons, great. If it doesn't, I have other, more conventional assets doing well for me.

Join coinbase and buy bitcoin now while you can with this referral link and you get $10 in bitcoin for free.

coinbase.com/join/59f9975808f0b2035208d594

those are some nice returns user.

what do I have to do to get a gibsmedat of 0.1 D:

1LCQYLmV4MpCVnNz6 TScNF9JQX4wzMQfgL

Okay so I only need 10 euros worth of BTC right now, but I can only purchase from 50... And honestly even the 10 EU is a bit more than I can actually spend right now so if someone could give me ten or even 5 dollars, that be fucking great..

ETH slots. Play to win!

ethcombo com/?i=60183

coinbase wants my bank login info and drivers license? seems legit?

Yea is no biggie. But use your paypal as well

how about you kill yourself instead?

Yeah its to keep pajeets in check.

ok thanks!

same here. I'm up like 300 bucks playin with change on normiebase. having a blast with it tbh. I'll be bored of it in a few months and mostly cash out and prolly leave 500 in just to see where it goes.

Paedos are now richer than ever.
Satoshi was a convicted paedophile that is actually confirmed, because He was unable to use internet by THE LAW, so that's why He can't say even now, who is he.
Bitcoin the Paedocurrency.