Not gonna lie, former Messi supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Messi crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Messi supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Messi crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Ballon D'or.

>Ballon D'or
christian ronald has it locked, he scored 5 against buyern

#hefortsu

Messi isn't in the running lmao.

Griezemann has better chance

few goals this season and he won't win the cl.

Lmao you serious you stinky fuck?

Ronaldo has been absolutely garbage this year.

It's awarded for the season not two rigged matches.

Give it to Chiellini..not even trolling.

Lmao you serious you deluded canacuck?

He literally scored 5 against Buyern, the team that scored 7 against Barcelona not so long ago

What killed the Ballon d'or was to allow footballers to vote. when it was only a journalists matter, actual goat defenders could win it

Why would I take the opinion of a canadian you fucking chink go play hockey

Gonna just ignore the stink bomb. And ya you're right...footballers and managers voting is absolute cancer.

Chiellini hasn't even been making the uefa best 11 ..what kinda retardation is that.

btfo

I'm as free to share my thoughts as anyone. If you believe ronaldo deserves to win it this year, imo, you are either blind with bias or just a complete retard.

The award is trash now anyway lol.

>una fottuta foglia

>I'm as free to share my thoughts as anyone
that's where you're wrong cucknadian friendo

t. t-mobile merchants

>muslim

>Lmao
>ya
>cancer
>kinda
>retardation
>"I'm as free to share my thoughts as anyone."
>lol"""."""

redditor detected

>I'm as free to share my thoughts as anyone

somewhat true, but journalists are not much better, they have their own agendas and favorites. also, i remember last year the redditors on here said the same thing, "hurr its so much better with journos only". then it went back to journos only and they still whined and bitched about ronaldo winning.

also it has always been dominated by offensive players, even if you narrowed it down to "goat defenders" there were still more goat defenders who never won it than the ones that did.

fuck off back to plebbit

fuck off back to islamabad

kek

I don't want my drive tarmaccing, gypo

*takes your Ballon D'or*

Neither messi nor ronaldo deserve it this year. But lol ronaldo has 10 less goals than messi in the league and 10 more penalties lol.

*knocks you out with 5 offside goals*

>coming from a bong where for the 10th year in the row the most common name given to newborns is Mohammed

You are a Muzzie though.

Why would Ronald be favorite to win for two games? He's past it and not even close to being top scorer of the CL or La liga which is how Jewefa usually justified giving him the award in yeara where the team won nothing.

Because the award is a fucking joke now and simply a contest between Messi and Ronaldo for whoever catches the eye the most in TV games.

Except I'm not. But your daughters will suck some muzzie dick from Somalia, you can take that to the bank, Edwards.

>fedora the post

Of course you are, you filthy fucking goat fucker

>4. Aspas
>lol liga

If Juve goes all the way, Dybala might win it, which would be nice seeing it go to someone that isn't Ronaldo or Messi.

lol the midget isnt gonna win anything this season.

Ronaldo will win LaLiga, Champions Final at least and still is going to play the Confederations Cup in the Summer.

Nah
Just give it to Buffon already

lol

>Chiellini
Barzagli and Bonucci are better

t. Juvefag

actually when you look at the voting details all 3 groups always vote for the same winner

>Give it to Chiellini

nope

>Chiellini winning a Ballon D'or when Maldini never won one
KYS

>actual goat defenders could win it
No they fucking couldn't
Fucking Sammer won it but Maldini/Baresi didn't

>not even trolling

what killed is was people forgetting to consider the importance of goals. it doesnt matter if you score the most important goals, doesnt matter if you do a carry job like 2012 Van Persie, as long as Ronaldo or Messi keep beating the dead horses of La Liga its all for nothing.