Any updates on the Ben/Melanie story?

Any updates on the Ben/Melanie story?

specifically on user who emailed the nudes to her sorority?

Yeah. Here's a development. Leave us the fuck alone, psycho

who's us?

pics of original thread or story? i missed it

Just leave Melanie alone please.

plus Ben's bulge

>user posts pic related, claiming ben posted nudes of ex
>ex got recognized
>ben has hot dick
>ben has new hot gf
>Sup Forums loves ben
>nudes of ex are everywhere, sent to sorority

lol who's this? the new bf?

bumping with relevant nudes

anyone got the nudes lol

So like, why the absolute fuck are you people doing this? I saw the email. I used to browse Sup Forums all the time, so I knew to look here if anything like this ever happened to me. I did, and OF FUCKIJNG COURSE, it's you fucking pieces of shit trying to fuck with peoples lives

Why don't you get the fuck out of your mothers basement, get some daylight, and maybe youll have something better to do instead of mess with people.

This is fucking bullshit and I'm SO glad I left this site a long time ago. It's full of faggots who do nothing but sit on here in their echo chamber of depression, creep threads, and facebook felping threads.

Melanie is crying her fucking eyes out right now because of you idiots. Ben is freaking out. Everything is going to shit. Our lives are all fucked thank to you fucking pieces of shit. I hope you're happy.

a couple I saved

(You) faggot LARPer

I wish I was melanie, so I could touch bens cock

post pics of melanie crying

More of the tanlines

if not larping. You're a fucking retard. If you don't want nudes to be leaked don't take them.

in all seriousness, melanie is really sexy. Wish we could enjoy her nudes without people ruining her life

lol you probably don't even know ben or melanie

>really sexy
I'd agree with that, I'm loving those tanlines and tits!

Too bad shes property of the internet now. Im fapping to her as we speak and im def happy. make sure she knows how her body is being used.

still hoping for updates

Bump, let's see more nudes

I'm with user, let's see some ass!

whos got the original thread?

i'll fulfill requests while we wait for more info.

request away anons

This reminds me exactly of an Asian girl i was seeing for a bit, and how honestly bad they look without makeup lol

lol so when did and how did this all start?

Your trolling isn't very good.
No man like Ben would give a fuck.

post all pix of ben`s dick please

fuck you melanie is cute

post more ben noodz!!!!!

0/10 trolling bro.

im hungry

More ass or bent over if you have it?

ben bowles is so hot

heard ben's roommate stole them and dumped them online

you can't hide from me

where'd you get these? and where'd you hear that?

part of original dump from original OP
i think she wants to play

did you save them all? my set is incomplete

Kek

yeah about 125 pics and 3 vids too!

dumpppppppp it alll

love how her name is on that poster, like she wants to be identified

i think she just wanted Ben to know which slut wanted his cock

i want bens cock

What's with the fridge?

shes been packing on the pounds lately

Post more pussy/tits

>Why don't you get the fuck out of your mothers basement, get some daylight, and maybe youll have something better to do instead of mess with people.

Wanna marry me? given that you're not a female devil nor the female Satan's sister?

I'm writing you from heaven. Not in the basement.

fuck y'all, melanie is fucking adorable

>Wanna marry me? given that you're not a female devil nor the female Satan's sister?

wtf is that supposed to mean

pic related

EncyclopediaDramatica editor here.

Considering all the attention around this matter.

We may have to document this "Internetz Drama" on our website.

Whoever is involved in this, better stop being part of it (sorority for example).

oh I need to see this

agree, i'm glad i got over the yellow fever phase of my life.

See, now you're getting emotional, and that's the chink in your armour

wtf? how small is ben if she can easily hold him up? or how big is she?

I bet Mel is loving the thought of hundreds of not thousands of faps her pictures are going to produce, years and years of nasty ass men pulling their cocks over her pretty personage. When you think about it if the pictures spread like they always do on the webinet you can pretty much guarantee that ever day someones going to tribute our star. That's gallons and gallons of man gravy all for you sweetie.

This is kind of messed up guys. I know you all care about fapping and stuff but image you have a daughter and people on Sup Forums start spreading her nudes. What would you say? I mean you guys do what you want but it's a bit messed up

dont forget the vids

is she hot... then... uh... fap?

Any vids? got source?

is a dump coming?

Okay you fap you fap. It is what it is. But going out of your way just to email the pics and whatnot is overboard. I'm sure you guys have more important things to do than harass people.

>Melanie is crying her fucking eyes out right now because of you idiots. Ben is freaking out. Everything is going to shit. Our lives are all fucked thank to you fucking pieces of shit. I hope you're happy.

Hahahaha
>implying hurt feelings change anything
You have a lot to learn about life

never e-mailed only fapped

pls dump

Still to resurface if I'm not mistaken, source always welcomed of course.

Anyone know which state/university? links to social media accounts? full name?

Every time someone creates a digital image there is a risk it will somehow end up on the internet, and by extension of that, here.

Dumb bitches know the risks, although you'll probably be glad to know there are many anons who think it's wrong to send people's nudes to places they go/have been. They know this could eventually lead to fewer or no nudes being taken and thereby less fap material, but you'll always find some that enjoy the drama and chaos it causes to spread them back where they came from.
It's just part of the variety of the people that are on here. You arguing against them will make no difference, and to the rest you'd already be preaching to the choir

Oh and appearing to get butthurt is the worst way to try to communicate here

she shouldn't have took pictures of herself in the first place? who leaked those pictures? let me guess! hackers? some pro level hacker with the ability to hack any device on the planet? lol

in addition to you get people like by drawing attention to the issue, you give it free publicity to an extent, which draws more who have any interest in the matter, whether they be a saint or a predator

I'll put it on my Christmas wish list

bate vid that's been posted, heard theres a bj vid too

Nothing is more juicy than "sex scandal". Monica's scandal with Bill Clinton is still echoing till today.

p.s: I honestly never faped, never bothered to look. But young people who are in college should weight their actions and think about consequences prior to doing any stunt. We -Sup Forums- would have the opposite reaction if these pics were taken by a spy camera or any other mean other than "Hey I want your dick" snapchat's datagram. This is what I call "Bitch-like-behaviour".

p.s p.s: That's one huge dick. You sure Ben is not one of those elites/Kabbalah who practice Satanist magik? xD

And I'll burn you alive along with other witches/Jews. lol

100 internets to you my friend.

> video needs dualing banjos as soundtrack.

why aren't we talking about this

Read the posts

watching it now, licking balls and sucking dick then he makes her bend over and masturbate for him

post it! do you have it downloaded or is it uploaded somewhere?

lets see that

her name is literally in this thread

melanies gonna get fucking skin cancer if shes not careful

love this fucking vid, is there more?

please let there be more

fucking post!!

vump

yup there is

And I'm jacking it over her tiny Asian cunt. Cry more.

This, tell the whore she's doing a good job

looks like ben upgraded to a bigger titty bitch wonder when we get the sex tape

pics of the new girl?

more pics please user

Can someone fill me in on whats going on? Infidelity? Or just a couples leaked pics?

Threads like this are the reasons im glad i do not posts in those "FB/IG girls" or "Post your gf or ex"